Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
I have your Wooden Marionette! Please send me a screenshot of your History and I'll gladly send it your way if you were the one I bought it from.
I have your Wooden Marionette! Please send me a screenshot of your History and I'll gladly send it your way if you were the one I bought it from.
I'm rather sure this was intentional, but I just want to make sure!

If you priced an Iron Treasure Chest at 420t, I'll send it your way with a screenshot of the auction house message! :)
I'm rather sure this was intentional, but I just want to make sure!

If you priced an Iron Treasure Chest at 420t, I'll send it your way with a screenshot of the auction house message! :)
I just bought Bishoujo Observation off the AH for 5 gems; pretty sure it was supposed to be 50 gems. Didn't see the username, please send me a screenshot of the AH sold message and I'll return the apparel!
I just bought Bishoujo Observation off the AH for 5 gems; pretty sure it was supposed to be 50 gems. Didn't see the username, please send me a screenshot of the AH sold message and I'll return the apparel!
tBEwf9d.pngKrbfTr4.png2wxVpfx.png
I just sold a Speedy for treasure instead of gems.. If anyone nabbed him, I would adore you forever if you could contact me. rip :'(
I just sold a Speedy for treasure instead of gems.. If anyone nabbed him, I would adore you forever if you could contact me. rip :'(
@NettleBird I did! I was snagging cheap familiars and only after was I like wait... this one's a Speedy. If you could just PM the sales screencap I will have him on his way back to you. :)
@NettleBird I did! I was snagging cheap familiars and only after was I like wait... this one's a Speedy. If you could just PM the sales screencap I will have him on his way back to you. :)
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda is an angel <3
@Glisselda is an angel <3
I just bought 10 Royal Oysters for 10kt. If someone listed them by mistake, just send a screencap and I'll have them back to you ASAP.
I just bought 10 Royal Oysters for 10kt. If someone listed them by mistake, just send a screencap and I'll have them back to you ASAP.
FR+3 but what are sleep schedules can you eat them
I just bought an earth egg for 10k. If someone made that mistake send me a screencap of the sale message and I'll see about getting it back to you. Be aware I may be going to bed soon though
I just bought an earth egg for 10k. If someone made that mistake send me a screencap of the sale message and I'll see about getting it back to you. Be aware I may be going to bed soon though
U58SZuw.png
Someone just sold a Sylvan Dress for a very low amount, please contact me if this was a misprice!
Someone just sold a Sylvan Dress for a very low amount, please contact me if this was a misprice!
@Glisselda

I have nothing to say relevant to the thread (was just checking it) but I have to tell you your current profile derg is absolutely the best one I have seen on the entire site, thank you so much. just incredible.
@Glisselda

I have nothing to say relevant to the thread (was just checking it) but I have to tell you your current profile derg is absolutely the best one I have seen on the entire site, thank you so much. just incredible.