Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reclaiming My Servant (closed)
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 186 187
@Crookedhalo1109 Spirit: HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY SNOWBALL TECHNIQUE @SkunkLover @Drakka15 @Justalittleworld @Aroefoax248 GO FASTA

Soul froze as Fang began speaking again, this time, though, Soul wouldn't tolerate it any longer. Letting out a snarl, he gave Fang one warning. Since Fang didn't cease to bother him, Soul, his head pounding partially from all the confusion, partially from how much energy he used up, and from Fang chatting on like it was, let out a final snarl, shouting to Sam, Val, and Spirit to shield them and his companions, let out a loud, earsplitting screech that would leave any normal man deaf.

Spirit, getting the warning, quickly moved between Carine and Shy, forming a thick ice dome around them before Soul had begun to screech. It was quiet in the dome, and only faint screaming and confusion could be heard from the inside.

Sam and Val, also getting the warning, both jumped over to Wolfram and Leswyn, forming a dome of rock around them. Val, relieved that they had managed to make the dome in time, let out a sigh and sank to the ground. "How come he has to do that every time Fang starts babbling?" She mumbled under her breath, mainly talking to Sam, who didn't reply.

((Soul takes after his mother.......))
@Crookedhalo1109 Spirit: HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY SNOWBALL TECHNIQUE @SkunkLover @Drakka15 @Justalittleworld @Aroefoax248 GO FASTA

Soul froze as Fang began speaking again, this time, though, Soul wouldn't tolerate it any longer. Letting out a snarl, he gave Fang one warning. Since Fang didn't cease to bother him, Soul, his head pounding partially from all the confusion, partially from how much energy he used up, and from Fang chatting on like it was, let out a final snarl, shouting to Sam, Val, and Spirit to shield them and his companions, let out a loud, earsplitting screech that would leave any normal man deaf.

Spirit, getting the warning, quickly moved between Carine and Shy, forming a thick ice dome around them before Soul had begun to screech. It was quiet in the dome, and only faint screaming and confusion could be heard from the inside.

Sam and Val, also getting the warning, both jumped over to Wolfram and Leswyn, forming a dome of rock around them. Val, relieved that they had managed to make the dome in time, let out a sigh and sank to the ground. "How come he has to do that every time Fang starts babbling?" She mumbled under her breath, mainly talking to Sam, who didn't reply.

((Soul takes after his mother.......))
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@SkunkLover WHAT ARE YOU DOING *cries* I wasn't serious... Or was I?

WHY IS THE ANNOYING ONE COMING BACK WHY
@SkunkLover WHAT ARE YOU DOING *cries* I wasn't serious... Or was I?

WHY IS THE ANNOYING ONE COMING BACK WHY
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@CrazedDragon

what are you talking about? ... your starting to scare me :)
@CrazedDragon

what are you talking about? ... your starting to scare me :)
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
@CrazedDragon *pointed at dragon*
@Crookedhalo1109
@ Skunklover
@Drakka15
@justalittleworld
@AroeFoax248

Carine wasn't in the dome of ice spirit had created... at the last moment she stared at them with glasses eyes stepped back before anyone could notice and disappear in the shadow.
@CrazedDragon *pointed at dragon*
@Crookedhalo1109
@ Skunklover
@Drakka15
@justalittleworld
@AroeFoax248

Carine wasn't in the dome of ice spirit had created... at the last moment she stared at them with glasses eyes stepped back before anyone could notice and disappear in the shadow.
@SkunkLover *cries and cries, making pools of tears* WHYYYYYYY I DUNNO EITHER
@SkunkLover *cries and cries, making pools of tears* WHYYYYYYY I DUNNO EITHER
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@CrazedDragon

...your not a silly dragon anymore, your a crazy dragon:D
@CrazedDragon

...your not a silly dragon anymore, your a crazy dragon:D
@SkunkLover T.T *is sad* Nuuu.... I wan be a silly dragon...
@SkunkLover T.T *is sad* Nuuu.... I wan be a silly dragon...
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@CrazedDragon fine!XD Silly dragon it is! i need food
@CrazedDragon fine!XD Silly dragon it is! i need food
@SkunkLover X3
@SkunkLover X3
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@CrazedDragon @Skunklover @Drakka15 @Crookedhalo1109 @Aerofoax248

Lewsyn barely missed the concentrated arrow attack. He was lucky to only get a few arrows in his back, leg, and shoulders. Yet he knew it was going to hold him back, even with is superhuman healing. He quickly pulled out the arrows and tried to keep them as in tack as he could. He could always use more arrows. While pulling out the arrows he tried not to let his thoughts of Wolfram cloud his thoughts. He finished pulling out the last arrows who's head was stuck in the back of his thigh, then drew his sword. He hated using it. It was heavy and forced him to use a large amount of energy he needed to conserve, but it also gave him the most damaged without turning into his other form. He got up and hissed from the pain but continued on, keeping his eye out for Wolfram.
@CrazedDragon @Skunklover @Drakka15 @Crookedhalo1109 @Aerofoax248

Lewsyn barely missed the concentrated arrow attack. He was lucky to only get a few arrows in his back, leg, and shoulders. Yet he knew it was going to hold him back, even with is superhuman healing. He quickly pulled out the arrows and tried to keep them as in tack as he could. He could always use more arrows. While pulling out the arrows he tried not to let his thoughts of Wolfram cloud his thoughts. He finished pulling out the last arrows who's head was stuck in the back of his thigh, then drew his sword. He hated using it. It was heavy and forced him to use a large amount of energy he needed to conserve, but it also gave him the most damaged without turning into his other form. He got up and hissed from the pain but continued on, keeping his eye out for Wolfram.
image.png
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 186 187