Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reclaiming My Servant (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 186 187
(right now not sure.I mostly just wing my rps...so it usually goes whichever lol @crookedhalo1109 ) btw Miko isn't a dragon his a mixed creature.Humanoid .Hope that's ok for ya lol...)
(right now not sure.I mostly just wing my rps...so it usually goes whichever lol @crookedhalo1109 ) btw Miko isn't a dragon his a mixed creature.Humanoid .Hope that's ok for ya lol...)
smallest2222.jpg
@mindnight305

((ok with the rp thing))((AND OH OK THAT IS FINE BUT NOW I FEEL BAD FOR MIXING IT UP))

((So what should Shy be?))
@mindnight305

((ok with the rp thing))((AND OH OK THAT IS FINE BUT NOW I FEEL BAD FOR MIXING IT UP))

((So what should Shy be?))
giphy.gif
(Lol....you can still be a dragon if ya want. I can work with it. Or you could just be a dragon demon and that could be there dragon forms...or something. )@crookedhalo1109
(Lol....you can still be a dragon if ya want. I can work with it. Or you could just be a dragon demon and that could be there dragon forms...or something. )@crookedhalo1109
smallest2222.jpg
(anyways I gtg to work ttyl ok)
(anyways I gtg to work ttyl ok)
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 Ok, I love the dragon form idea, maybe Shy will transform into it in fights.
@midnight305 Ok, I love the dragon form idea, maybe Shy will transform into it in fights.
giphy.gif
"The hell you are"Miko spat at him. "The only person that is the boss of me is my father and no one else.....you think you can just capture and control whoever you want do you....do you even know how strong this mark is....I could kill you in an instant"He snapped at him angrily,but he was way to weak at the moment to do anything.Whatever had happened for him to have ended up here he knew he was already spent from it.

@crookedhalo1109
"The hell you are"Miko spat at him. "The only person that is the boss of me is my father and no one else.....you think you can just capture and control whoever you want do you....do you even know how strong this mark is....I could kill you in an instant"He snapped at him angrily,but he was way to weak at the moment to do anything.Whatever had happened for him to have ended up here he knew he was already spent from it.

@crookedhalo1109
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305

The spiral laughed at Miko's retort. "You've got a spark, I like that." The spiral drew himself up to his full, intimidating height. "However, I will not tolerate disobedience. Did you really think I wouldn't take some...Precautions in dealing with your mark? You're far too weak to fight back, I've made sure of it." He snapped his teeth together, orange eyes burning with intensity. "But of course, as soon as you swear your loyalty to me, and you will, you'll be free to do as I wish."

Shyscale felt her body slimming, tail shortening and soon becoming nonexistent, snout becoming nose and mouth of humankind. Soon a girl of 15 or 16 was left in the dragon's place, still frozen with indecision whether to run or stay. Her blood was ice cold after hearing the horrible things that the spiral had said to the boy.
@midnight305

The spiral laughed at Miko's retort. "You've got a spark, I like that." The spiral drew himself up to his full, intimidating height. "However, I will not tolerate disobedience. Did you really think I wouldn't take some...Precautions in dealing with your mark? You're far too weak to fight back, I've made sure of it." He snapped his teeth together, orange eyes burning with intensity. "But of course, as soon as you swear your loyalty to me, and you will, you'll be free to do as I wish."

Shyscale felt her body slimming, tail shortening and soon becoming nonexistent, snout becoming nose and mouth of humankind. Soon a girl of 15 or 16 was left in the dragon's place, still frozen with indecision whether to run or stay. Her blood was ice cold after hearing the horrible things that the spiral had said to the boy.
giphy.gif
"Blah blah blah...you can threaten me and beat me all you want,but I am not your puppet..and you have no idea what this mark can do.....to bad really...your not the one who put it on me...so you can't control it....stupid dragon.....you sure don't have the brains for this do you?"Miko asked him with a smirk. Unknowing there was an other being close by watching this all unfold before there very eyes.

@crookedhalo1109
"Blah blah blah...you can threaten me and beat me all you want,but I am not your puppet..and you have no idea what this mark can do.....to bad really...your not the one who put it on me...so you can't control it....stupid dragon.....you sure don't have the brains for this do you?"Miko asked him with a smirk. Unknowing there was an other being close by watching this all unfold before there very eyes.

@crookedhalo1109
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305

The spiral's eyes gleamed with anger. He wasn't expecting Miko to be this tough, especially this filthy humanoid. "Hmm? Well, I just have to wait until you're worn down. After a few day without care, your wounds will start to get infected and hurt like-" A sound from behind drew his attention and he quickly whipped around, scanning the surrounding shrubbery, back turned to Miko.

Sky held her breath for as long as she could. She had tried to quietly stretch a leg after it cramped up, moving a branch. The spiral's bloodthirsty gaze felt like it was staring straight at her, even though she knew he was seeing nothing but leaves and branches. She denied all of her instincts that told her to run away, staying put. Moving would only put her in danger.
@midnight305

The spiral's eyes gleamed with anger. He wasn't expecting Miko to be this tough, especially this filthy humanoid. "Hmm? Well, I just have to wait until you're worn down. After a few day without care, your wounds will start to get infected and hurt like-" A sound from behind drew his attention and he quickly whipped around, scanning the surrounding shrubbery, back turned to Miko.

Sky held her breath for as long as she could. She had tried to quietly stretch a leg after it cramped up, moving a branch. The spiral's bloodthirsty gaze felt like it was staring straight at her, even though she knew he was seeing nothing but leaves and branches. She denied all of her instincts that told her to run away, staying put. Moving would only put her in danger.
giphy.gif
Miko smirked at him."Fool....I'm not human....they wont get infected stupid"He spat at the dragon before there was a noise and the dragon turned his back on him.To bad he wasn't in some different form or he would of lashed out at the dragon by now.He smirked slightly."Paranoid...hearing things.....we are out in the open per say......anyone can just pass by....it is a public forest after all"He said with a laugh.

@crookedhalo1109
Miko smirked at him."Fool....I'm not human....they wont get infected stupid"He spat at the dragon before there was a noise and the dragon turned his back on him.To bad he wasn't in some different form or he would of lashed out at the dragon by now.He smirked slightly."Paranoid...hearing things.....we are out in the open per say......anyone can just pass by....it is a public forest after all"He said with a laugh.

@crookedhalo1109
smallest2222.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 186 187