Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reclaiming My Servant (closed)
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 186 187
@CrazedDragon @Skunklover @AroeFoax248 @Crookedhalo1009 @Drakka15

Lewsyn cringed at the loud screech but simply stood there. He was more than confused about what was going on. He said nothing about it but recoiled to the edge of the area. He was not about to be a part of this drama. He sat quietly watching the spirals as the others discussed something he blocked out. Something seemed off. The spirals could've just as easily finished them off now while they were talking. Did they want the fight to keep going He started to move around to see if he could get a better look at tulan. Maybe even a kill angle. As he got closer Lewsyn was praying that they would keep talking. If they could keep the spirals occupied for a few more minutes then maybe..
@CrazedDragon @Skunklover @AroeFoax248 @Crookedhalo1009 @Drakka15

Lewsyn cringed at the loud screech but simply stood there. He was more than confused about what was going on. He said nothing about it but recoiled to the edge of the area. He was not about to be a part of this drama. He sat quietly watching the spirals as the others discussed something he blocked out. Something seemed off. The spirals could've just as easily finished them off now while they were talking. Did they want the fight to keep going He started to move around to see if he could get a better look at tulan. Maybe even a kill angle. As he got closer Lewsyn was praying that they would keep talking. If they could keep the spirals occupied for a few more minutes then maybe..
image.png
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

(Post from D.L
(Crooked to check her gmail. X3)

Soul looked up at Wolfram. "Can we talk about this after the battle? I'm really not in the mood to tell stories right now." He said, staring blankly at Wolfram. "Besides, I'm really not in the right form to do it, either." He added, gesturing to his wispy body. His voice was hoarse, as if he were losing it. Val had gotten up and brushed herself up from tackling her brother, and looked at Wolfram. "We can talk about this later, though, right? When he's not in the mood, he's not in the mood at all." She said, holding her hands up defensively.

Spirit brightened up at the sight of Carine, and nearly hugged her, but he kept it back. "But... The others are just over there..." He mumbled, pointing a finger to the others. "Besides," He took a protective tone, in a way. "You could've gone deaf!"
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

(Post from D.L
(Crooked to check her gmail. X3)

Soul looked up at Wolfram. "Can we talk about this after the battle? I'm really not in the mood to tell stories right now." He said, staring blankly at Wolfram. "Besides, I'm really not in the right form to do it, either." He added, gesturing to his wispy body. His voice was hoarse, as if he were losing it. Val had gotten up and brushed herself up from tackling her brother, and looked at Wolfram. "We can talk about this later, though, right? When he's not in the mood, he's not in the mood at all." She said, holding her hands up defensively.

Spirit brightened up at the sight of Carine, and nearly hugged her, but he kept it back. "But... The others are just over there..." He mumbled, pointing a finger to the others. "Besides," He took a protective tone, in a way. "You could've gone deaf!"
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

Carine(Delia) just looked at shy and then eyed Spirit. 'This one... i remember him. I want to char his face off' she thought to herself " Yeah, maybe i am. Theres just so much going on i guess." She said her head, slightly hid her face and the dark grinned she had for a bit.
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

Carine(Delia) just looked at shy and then eyed Spirit. 'This one... i remember him. I want to char his face off' she thought to herself " Yeah, maybe i am. Theres just so much going on i guess." She said her head, slightly hid her face and the dark grinned she had for a bit.
@justalittleworld @Crazeddragon @SkunkLover @AroeFoax248 @Crookedhalo1109

Wolfram continued his cold glare before sighing, a final release, "Fine, just fine." His own voice was charged with an anger that didn't match his eyes.
He flicked out his hands, grunting as his claws extended and moving to stand next to Leswyn, "So, snapping his neck? Rip him in half? I just want to get this dragon over with." He looked ready to pounce on the Spiral, damn whatever Soul said.
@justalittleworld @Crazeddragon @SkunkLover @AroeFoax248 @Crookedhalo1109

Wolfram continued his cold glare before sighing, a final release, "Fine, just fine." His own voice was charged with an anger that didn't match his eyes.
He flicked out his hands, grunting as his claws extended and moving to stand next to Leswyn, "So, snapping his neck? Rip him in half? I just want to get this dragon over with." He looked ready to pounce on the Spiral, damn whatever Soul said.
Dragonelle
@SkunkLover
@CrazedDragon
@Drakka15
@AroeFoax248
@Justalittleworld

Shy shifted uncomfortably. Something wasn't really right. Maybe she hurt her head during the screech.
"A-are you alright?" She asked slowly. "You might have gotten hurt during the screech..." She hesitantly reached out to grab Carine's arm.
@SkunkLover
@CrazedDragon
@Drakka15
@AroeFoax248
@Justalittleworld

Shy shifted uncomfortably. Something wasn't really right. Maybe she hurt her head during the screech.
"A-are you alright?" She asked slowly. "You might have gotten hurt during the screech..." She hesitantly reached out to grab Carine's arm.
giphy.gif
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

Carine(Delia) looked back at shy. "Of course i'm alright. I just worried sbout our friends..." she hated the word. "Actually it wasn’t that bad." She then notice shy trying to reach out to her and moved back "i told you i'm fine so leave me alone." She snapped at her and glared a bit
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

Carine(Delia) looked back at shy. "Of course i'm alright. I just worried sbout our friends..." she hated the word. "Actually it wasn’t that bad." She then notice shy trying to reach out to her and moved back "i told you i'm fine so leave me alone." She snapped at her and glared a bit
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

(Post from D.L)

Soul shook his head, slightly disappointed in Wolfram for being so upset. Was it really that bad? Oh well. Suddenly, his eye caught Carine as she said something along the lines of 'It wasn't that bad'. hearing this, he walked over, then hesitated before changing his form back to it's usual dark elf appearance. He continued, watching as Carine snapped at Shy. He grabbed Carine's shoulder, tugging her back to come face to face with her. "The Carine I knew would never snap at someone like that. Besides, if my scream "wasn't so bad", then how come they are all still on the ground, trying to claw their ears off? Just because you can control magic doesn't mean you can still be able to hear after a Banshee's scream. Especially without help." He growled, narrowing his eyes.
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

(Post from D.L)

Soul shook his head, slightly disappointed in Wolfram for being so upset. Was it really that bad? Oh well. Suddenly, his eye caught Carine as she said something along the lines of 'It wasn't that bad'. hearing this, he walked over, then hesitated before changing his form back to it's usual dark elf appearance. He continued, watching as Carine snapped at Shy. He grabbed Carine's shoulder, tugging her back to come face to face with her. "The Carine I knew would never snap at someone like that. Besides, if my scream "wasn't so bad", then how come they are all still on the ground, trying to claw their ears off? Just because you can control magic doesn't mean you can still be able to hear after a Banshee's scream. Especially without help." He growled, narrowing his eyes.
@SkunkLover Don't hurt the baby :O
@Drakka15
@AroeFoax248
@justalittleworld

Shy let out a small yelp as Carine snapped at her.
"A-are you sure, because-" She stopped herself there, not wanting to get snapped at again. She glanced over her shoulder towards the enemies, who seemed to be recovering.
Tulan recovered and shook his head, shouting for his men to get themselves together. They scrambled for their weapons and stood to attention. He sent a few swordsmen after Soul and Wolfram, and a few archers targeted Spirit's group.
@SkunkLover Don't hurt the baby :O
@Drakka15
@AroeFoax248
@justalittleworld

Shy let out a small yelp as Carine snapped at her.
"A-are you sure, because-" She stopped herself there, not wanting to get snapped at again. She glanced over her shoulder towards the enemies, who seemed to be recovering.
Tulan recovered and shook his head, shouting for his men to get themselves together. They scrambled for their weapons and stood to attention. He sent a few swordsmen after Soul and Wolfram, and a few archers targeted Spirit's group.
giphy.gif
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109 baby?!
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

Carine(Delia) just push soul's off her shoulder "shows what you about her" she smirked then looked at the soldiers around them now. "Though it looks like you all won't get a chance too" she started to disappear...
@ Skunklover
@justalittleworld
@Crookedhalo1109 baby?!
@Aerofoax248
@Drakka15

Carine(Delia) just push soul's off her shoulder "shows what you about her" she smirked then looked at the soldiers around them now. "Though it looks like you all won't get a chance too" she started to disappear...
@SkunkLover @CrazedDragon @justalittleworld @AroeFoax248 @Crookedhalo1109

Wolfram barely paid the sword men any mind, they were already terrified, all it took was a roar and most ran with their tails between their legs.
He still stood next to Leswyn and near Tulan, but glared at Carine's body, currently not herself.
He pressed a hand on his forehead, pushing back another bout of pressure as he drew up the shadows clinging to the walls.
He sent them towards Carine, who was clearly losing a battle of wills, "Hey, fire witch." He growled, "Get your own body, Carine's our companion!"
He wasn't paying Soul any mind, but he intended on finishing the previous conversation.
@SkunkLover @CrazedDragon @justalittleworld @AroeFoax248 @Crookedhalo1109

Wolfram barely paid the sword men any mind, they were already terrified, all it took was a roar and most ran with their tails between their legs.
He still stood next to Leswyn and near Tulan, but glared at Carine's body, currently not herself.
He pressed a hand on his forehead, pushing back another bout of pressure as he drew up the shadows clinging to the walls.
He sent them towards Carine, who was clearly losing a battle of wills, "Hey, fire witch." He growled, "Get your own body, Carine's our companion!"
He wasn't paying Soul any mind, but he intended on finishing the previous conversation.
Dragonelle
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 186 187