Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food @ 20t per point {Offline}
I've got a bunch of food that my dragons just can't eat and knowing that I grind the coli almost daily it will just keep piling up so that's why I'm here to sell it. Below there will be the types of food and next to it there will be the points of that type that I have available to purchase. Just ping me with what are how much you would like to buy and I'll start a CR. ^-^

Insect - 0
Meat - 14,861
Seafood - 0
Plants - 7,687
I've got a bunch of food that my dragons just can't eat and knowing that I grind the coli almost daily it will just keep piling up so that's why I'm here to sell it. Below there will be the types of food and next to it there will be the points of that type that I have available to purchase. Just ping me with what are how much you would like to buy and I'll start a CR. ^-^

Insect - 0
Meat - 14,861
Seafood - 0
Plants - 7,687
@RGXiumin
Hello! Could I grab all the insects and seafood?
@RGXiumin
Hello! Could I grab all the insects and seafood?
pml0ZVx.png
@Setnus Yep ^-^ I'll send over the CR now. It will probably have to be in more thank one part so I'll send the first one and if you could add the treasure to that one I'll send one way trade with the rest after the first one i finished.

It will be 72,440.
@Setnus Yep ^-^ I'll send over the CR now. It will probably have to be in more thank one part so I'll send the first one and if you could add the treasure to that one I'll send one way trade with the rest after the first one i finished.

It will be 72,440.
@RGXiumin
Sounds good, thanks!
@RGXiumin
Sounds good, thanks!
pml0ZVx.png
@RGXiumin Would you be willing to accept a trade? I can give you 1 to 1 or 3 for 2 meat for plants?
@RGXiumin Would you be willing to accept a trade? I can give you 1 to 1 or 3 for 2 meat for plants?
My Hatchery

25085486.png
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngE6nL5Eq.png
Dragon Leveling!
498.png
@arsenicarose
Sorry I'm not doing trades at the moment since I need the food gone.
@arsenicarose
Sorry I'm not doing trades at the moment since I need the food gone.