Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 471 472
@Culex, thank you so much for this amazing guide, it got me 3 level 25s in a little over a day. Now I am trying to train other dragons to 25 with the mire build. Question, how the hell do we 1v1 the boss? Every time I fight the boss I'm only able to get it down to quarter hp if lucky and 3/4 if unlucky. Also, if I can't defeat bosses with this load out, do that mean my haste is useless?
@Culex, thank you so much for this amazing guide, it got me 3 level 25s in a little over a day. Now I am trying to train other dragons to 25 with the mire build. Question, how the hell do we 1v1 the boss? Every time I fight the boss I'm only able to get it down to quarter hp if lucky and 3/4 if unlucky. Also, if I can't defeat bosses with this load out, do that mean my haste is useless?
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.png
@Carlnow
It's really hard, I usually can't finagle it. It is necessary for you to be able to Contuse a toad...and even then, bleh. I don't generally bother, still! Haste, however, is still fairly nice. Use it first turn when you don't have any breath, and A) it gives you 5 breath, and B) you can get more Scratches in fast, so you can get up to Eliminate speed sliiiightly faster. Granted, you can also use Rally and be able to 3-Scratch a lot of enemies and still get that 5 breath. It's kind of a toss-up. So basically you don't need Haste, no.
@Carlnow
It's really hard, I usually can't finagle it. It is necessary for you to be able to Contuse a toad...and even then, bleh. I don't generally bother, still! Haste, however, is still fairly nice. Use it first turn when you don't have any breath, and A) it gives you 5 breath, and B) you can get more Scratches in fast, so you can get up to Eliminate speed sliiiightly faster. Granted, you can also use Rally and be able to 3-Scratch a lot of enemies and still get that 5 breath. It's kind of a toss-up. So basically you don't need Haste, no.
@culex, that's rough lol. Basically using haste when ever you're bored and want to try something different then.
@culex, that's rough lol. Basically using haste when ever you're bored and want to try something different then.
@culex, oh snap dude! I just killed a wartoad by pure luck in the trainer. Contuse is really helpful as you said it would be, but I landed a 2.8k crit for the first eliminate lol.
@culex, oh snap dude! I just killed a wartoad by pure luck in the trainer. Contuse is really helpful as you said it would be, but I landed a 2.8k crit for the first eliminate lol.
May be a slightly stupid question but why are the stats green on some of them? I know of dominance bonus and all that but not sure with the pics if that is what is showing or not. On the first one, since my Flight is the dominate one currently, I'm a bit unsure if I should put QCK at 50 or 49. >_<
May be a slightly stupid question but why are the stats green on some of them? I know of dominance bonus and all that but not sure with the pics if that is what is showing or not. On the first one, since my Flight is the dominate one currently, I'm a bit unsure if I should put QCK at 50 or 49. >_<
kyWLcLU.png
@Culex Thank you for this guide. How do you use Anticipate? Also, what stones would you use with Anticipate?
@Culex Thank you for this guide. How do you use Anticipate? Also, what stones would you use with Anticipate?
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@HermioneLeviosa
Honestly, Anticipate is extremely flawed in this iteration of the coliseum. I cannot recommend using it over Scratch or Meditate.
@HermioneLeviosa
Honestly, Anticipate is extremely flawed in this iteration of the coliseum. I cannot recommend using it over Scratch or Meditate.
@Culex I was hoping to get the battle achievement with that. Do you know how?
@Culex I was hoping to get the battle achievement with that. Do you know how?
@HermioneLeviosa

See the Achievements Guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1333680#8806200
@HermioneLeviosa

See the Achievements Guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1333680#8806200
@Maki Thank you. :)
@Maki Thank you. :)
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 471 472