Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 471 472
@Culex
I've gotten my first team to level 25, but I need some help with statting them. They've always had the lower of the two strength options when I leveled them up (for example, when they reached level 23 I could only get them to 119 strength, not 120), so now I can't distribute their points to perfectly match the farming build. I can either have them at 129 strength and one extra point for VIT (adding to 6-8, depending on the dragon), or I can have them at 128 strength and 13 VIT (with about 6 points left over). What would you recommend in this case? Or did I do something wrong and need to tincture them and start over? (The dragons in question are Adelie, Pan, and Pinkamina, in case you want to look at their stats more closely; I haven't distributed stat points since they reached level 23, but they're all level 25 now).
@Culex
I've gotten my first team to level 25, but I need some help with statting them. They've always had the lower of the two strength options when I leveled them up (for example, when they reached level 23 I could only get them to 119 strength, not 120), so now I can't distribute their points to perfectly match the farming build. I can either have them at 129 strength and one extra point for VIT (adding to 6-8, depending on the dragon), or I can have them at 128 strength and 13 VIT (with about 6 points left over). What would you recommend in this case? Or did I do something wrong and need to tincture them and start over? (The dragons in question are Adelie, Pan, and Pinkamina, in case you want to look at their stats more closely; I haven't distributed stat points since they reached level 23, but they're all level 25 now).
tumblr_oq0fvjYAkZ1uwmeyso3_500.png
@RockehRawr
Some dragons just won't end up with the right stats, without a Tincture of Dissolution. So you can either use one of those on each dragon, or get the proper STR and don't worry about the VIT.
@RockehRawr
Some dragons just won't end up with the right stats, without a Tincture of Dissolution. So you can either use one of those on each dragon, or get the proper STR and don't worry about the VIT.
@Culex Okay, thank you!
@Culex Okay, thank you!
tumblr_oq0fvjYAkZ1uwmeyso3_500.png
(commenting for referencing tomorrow!!)
(commenting for referencing tomorrow!!)
wtigerstripes_zps41842083.gif9349747129_201860df3c_o.gifClearGlitch_zpsac7324aa.gif crowng_zps51113416.gifClearStone2_zps53602dab.gif
How long does it take a hatchling to grow up?
How long does it take a hatchling to grow up?
@TheCobreCobra

I, uhh, don't think this is exactly the right thread for your question but the answer is on its 5th day rollover.
@TheCobreCobra

I, uhh, don't think this is exactly the right thread for your question but the answer is on its 5th day rollover.
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@ShatteringIce
Pinging myself so I don't lose this thread
@ShatteringIce
Pinging myself so I don't lose this thread
UwUnl7O.png
home
@deariedoe pinging myself for reference!
@deariedoe pinging myself for reference!
X2sUkwy.png
made by user stat
@Culex Just curious, why is the Maren Scout at the top of the "kill this first" list for Kelp Beds? They don't seem like they're very.... idk, deadly? They don't do much damage with attacks (I use the 126-strength build for my trainer dragons) and go down pretty easily. (Then again, the fact that I usually take them down quickly is probably why I don't know....)
@Culex Just curious, why is the Maren Scout at the top of the "kill this first" list for Kelp Beds? They don't seem like they're very.... idk, deadly? They don't do much damage with attacks (I use the 126-strength build for my trainer dragons) and go down pretty easily. (Then again, the fact that I usually take them down quickly is probably why I don't know....)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs
It's part of my weird personal formula based on their speed, their damage output capacity, and how easy they are to kill. It's pretty malleable, thankfully! They're really easy to kill, is why they're at the top. If you feel you're taking too much damage, feel free to alter your strats of course! The reason why Corrosive Depin isn't at the top (although I'll go ahead and swap that, anyway, future-proofing), is that AFAICR Corrosive Depin and Maren Scout won't appear in the same spawns, so their respective rankings don't actually matter.
@Ponythekidrs
It's part of my weird personal formula based on their speed, their damage output capacity, and how easy they are to kill. It's pretty malleable, thankfully! They're really easy to kill, is why they're at the top. If you feel you're taking too much damage, feel free to alter your strats of course! The reason why Corrosive Depin isn't at the top (although I'll go ahead and swap that, anyway, future-proofing), is that AFAICR Corrosive Depin and Maren Scout won't appear in the same spawns, so their respective rankings don't actually matter.
1 2 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 471 472