Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
I'll make a statement later and ping everyone but for now I just wanna clarify that the doc is an outline for the original plan, before I decided to disband. The stuff in it isn't really relevant anymore but I hope it does do something to prove that I am not guilty of making no effort to keep everyone informed.
I'll make a statement later and ping everyone but for now I just wanna clarify that the doc is an outline for the original plan, before I decided to disband. The stuff in it isn't really relevant anymore but I hope it does do something to prove that I am not guilty of making no effort to keep everyone informed.
Regarding Axanthic's post:

Hello, I'm one of the developers. Mainly in charge of creating the textures.

I got sick with very bad flu-like symptoms, I couldn't even focus on anything without the threat of throwing up looming over me. There was nothing I could do at the time.

Cor got sick with a stomach bug. She was most likely still working on the server on her own.

Proph got sick with the same flu-like symptoms I had but got sick a few days later than I did. I don't know how bad she had it but she also had collage to worry about on top of her sickness.

We all unfortunately got sick around the same time and it was merely a weird coincidence that it all happened within the same week.

It was one week of inactivity.
Regarding Axanthic's post:

Hello, I'm one of the developers. Mainly in charge of creating the textures.

I got sick with very bad flu-like symptoms, I couldn't even focus on anything without the threat of throwing up looming over me. There was nothing I could do at the time.

Cor got sick with a stomach bug. She was most likely still working on the server on her own.

Proph got sick with the same flu-like symptoms I had but got sick a few days later than I did. I don't know how bad she had it but she also had collage to worry about on top of her sickness.

We all unfortunately got sick around the same time and it was merely a weird coincidence that it all happened within the same week.

It was one week of inactivity.
Chocobanyana-1.png
Chocobanyana
SI3E3aK.png | #26615
SI3E3aK.png | They / Them
SI3E3aK.png | +2 FRT

witKQTi.png JxINBic.png FrsTQlv.png zsUNWgB.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sDZXCsB.png
@Gaia
This topic seems like it's only going downhill, please do check it out.
@Gaia
This topic seems like it's only going downhill, please do check it out.
I used to be a Junior Mod and after stressful events, I left, and essentially never returned till now.

Once I found out that FC was being switched over and stuff, I pretty much knew it wasn't gonna come back to life after that.

Whatever
I used to be a Junior Mod and after stressful events, I left, and essentially never returned till now.

Once I found out that FC was being switched over and stuff, I pretty much knew it wasn't gonna come back to life after that.

Whatever
U80694W.png
@Delirax Good to see you, Deli! We are currently still using this thread for discussion regarding the future of the server. :)
@Delirax Good to see you, Deli! We are currently still using this thread for discussion regarding the future of the server. :)
Re4xvuh.png
Some important pings are going to happen here soon.
Some important pings are going to happen here soon.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Prophit
Nice to see you as well. That's fine and dandy. I was primarily referring to some of the more hostile posts.
Just curious but why not make a new thread? By the sounds of it the new server sounds to be completely separate.
@Prophit
Nice to see you as well. That's fine and dandy. I was primarily referring to some of the more hostile posts.
Just curious but why not make a new thread? By the sounds of it the new server sounds to be completely separate.
@Delirax The things that need to be said are relating to this one, not the new one. The new thread is a little longer incoming.
@Delirax The things that need to be said are relating to this one, not the new one. The new thread is a little longer incoming.
@Delirax We've been holding off on making a new thread until we're closer to actually opening up the server, so as to avoid a bunch of people waiting for a long time. But we will make one! People have been using this one to communicate in the mean time, so we're trying to figure that out as best we can.
@Delirax We've been holding off on making a new thread until we're closer to actually opening up the server, so as to avoid a bunch of people waiting for a long time. But we will make one! People have been using this one to communicate in the mean time, so we're trying to figure that out as best we can.
Re4xvuh.png
I dunno who to ping to ask this, but I bought a rank on the old server, will that translate over? Will there be ranks at all? I understand the purpose of ranks is to fund a server, and the money went to the old server, but I really don't wanna have essentially wasted my money :(
(especially since this isn't the first time, I paid over 50 dollars for the best rank on another server that I adored but the owner shut it down with no warning and never responded to anything asking about ranks :s)
I dunno who to ping to ask this, but I bought a rank on the old server, will that translate over? Will there be ranks at all? I understand the purpose of ranks is to fund a server, and the money went to the old server, but I really don't wanna have essentially wasted my money :(
(especially since this isn't the first time, I paid over 50 dollars for the best rank on another server that I adored but the owner shut it down with no warning and never responded to anything asking about ranks :s)
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163