Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
I was hoping that the new server was going to be up and running again by summer, but obviously that's not going to happen. I'm not losing faith right now, but I know for sure that FlightCraft, if it can even be called that anymore, will never be the same.

I'm probably going to start on Lorecraft. I looked into it a while ago but never got to log onto it.
I was hoping that the new server was going to be up and running again by summer, but obviously that's not going to happen. I'm not losing faith right now, but I know for sure that FlightCraft, if it can even be called that anymore, will never be the same.

I'm probably going to start on Lorecraft. I looked into it a while ago but never got to log onto it.
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Emysry @Elven0artist0

Please look at my previous post, I and other devs will provide further info later tonight. :)
@Emysry @Elven0artist0

Please look at my previous post, I and other devs will provide further info later tonight. :)
Re4xvuh.png
@Prophit

Sure thing. Like I said, I still haven't lost faith in the new server.

And I hope my mentioning of Lorecraft didn't seem like a plugin. I didn't intend it as such.
@Prophit

Sure thing. Like I said, I still haven't lost faith in the new server.

And I hope my mentioning of Lorecraft didn't seem like a plugin. I didn't intend it as such.
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Elven0artist0 No worries! And no problem, the "plug" part was in reference to something mentioned previously.
@Elven0artist0 No worries! And no problem, the "plug" part was in reference to something mentioned previously.
Re4xvuh.png
I miss Flightcraft
I miss Flightcraft
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
[quote name="CrazyCheetahGirl" date=2016-05-04 14:39:29] I miss Flightcraft [/quote] [size=2]Low-key trying not to be depressed b/c people are trying but it's changed so much and I hadn't been alerted to any progress in months so it seemed practically comatose [/size] [size=1]at least mods sound cool but they'd probably take ages to finish[/size]
CrazyCheetahGirl wrote on 2016-05-04:
I miss Flightcraft
Low-key trying not to be depressed b/c people are trying but it's changed so much and I hadn't been alerted to any progress in months so it seemed practically comatose

at least mods sound cool but they'd probably take ages to finish
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I'm just going to say I'm sorry.

That's all.
I'm just going to say I'm sorry.

That's all.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Grimverse

"Oh, I haven't gotten an update recently on the progress of this brand new server (one that isn't tied to the vanilla one at all btw, it's completely separate) that's going to take a long time for a handful of people to make, especially with finals, so it must be dead! I think it's a great idea to tell everyone that the server is never going to come back, and publicly accuse theCorvid of ruining the server! It's not like the server was going downhill for a while, not at all! It's all their fault!"

:)

For anyone who is curious about the plans of the new server and didn't see the post, Here's a link to a Google Doc that theCorvid, conveniently, made for the sole purpose of informing everyone. It was located, conveniently, on page 156 of this thread, which, if you'll notice, was, conveniently, only 3 pages down from where Grimverse made their comment.
@Grimverse

"Oh, I haven't gotten an update recently on the progress of this brand new server (one that isn't tied to the vanilla one at all btw, it's completely separate) that's going to take a long time for a handful of people to make, especially with finals, so it must be dead! I think it's a great idea to tell everyone that the server is never going to come back, and publicly accuse theCorvid of ruining the server! It's not like the server was going downhill for a while, not at all! It's all their fault!"

:)

For anyone who is curious about the plans of the new server and didn't see the post, Here's a link to a Google Doc that theCorvid, conveniently, made for the sole purpose of informing everyone. It was located, conveniently, on page 156 of this thread, which, if you'll notice, was, conveniently, only 3 pages down from where Grimverse made their comment.
afef61a686.png
@VirusBite666 do not advertise in this thread please?? its kinda rude tbh
@VirusBite666 do not advertise in this thread please?? its kinda rude tbh
[quote name="Aides" date=2016-05-04 15:32:59] "Oh, I haven't gotten an update recently on the progress of this brand new server (one that isn't tied to the vanilla one at all btw, it's completely separate) that's going to take a long time for a handful of people to make, especially with finals, so it must be dead! I think it's a great idea to tell everyone that the server is never going to come back, and publicly accuse theCorvid of ruining the server! It's not like the server was going downhill for a while, not at all! It's all their fault!" [/quote] But you just said its a brand new server that isn't tied to the vanilla at all but then disagreed that it mustn't be dead. So, which is it?
Aides wrote on 2016-05-04:

But you just said its a brand new server that isn't tied to the vanilla at all but then disagreed that it mustn't be dead. So, which is it?
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163