Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Great Dragon Migration *a dragon RP*
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
(Dayfirea is holding EmeraldWings with her tail. Senlin, Dayfirea and EmeraldWings are flying off to see a dragon.)

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@VictoriaDB
@Warriorsandfoxes

"Meep!" No! She cried out. She stared up at Senlin.
(I think imperials are a lot (I mean a lot) heavier than Faes, as adults, and i think it would be the same comparing a baby Imp and a adult fae.
no clue)
(Dayfirea is holding EmeraldWings with her tail. Senlin, Dayfirea and EmeraldWings are flying off to see a dragon.)

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@VictoriaDB
@Warriorsandfoxes

"Meep!" No! She cried out. She stared up at Senlin.
(I think imperials are a lot (I mean a lot) heavier than Faes, as adults, and i think it would be the same comparing a baby Imp and a adult fae.
no clue)
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

// I thought I said I wouldn't have the time to RP anymore. /;3;/ -dies- I'm starting a new job and stuff so I can't do this. I wish you the best! //
@EmeraldDragon22

// I thought I said I wouldn't have the time to RP anymore. /;3;/ -dies- I'm starting a new job and stuff so I can't do this. I wish you the best! //
@EmeraldDragon22
"No?" Avalon inquired, his head tilting in confusion. (Well I obviously have no clue either.... XD)
Avalon tilted his gaze upwards to see what the baby was staring at. Another dragon.
"Oh my...." Avalon murmured. He beat his wings furiously and came up to about the same level as the other dragon. "I`m terribly sorry, I was unaware this one was yours." Avalon said hastily, putting the baby back safely on the branch beside the elder dragon before tucking in his wings and diving, soaring away from the tree.
@EmeraldDragon22
"No?" Avalon inquired, his head tilting in confusion. (Well I obviously have no clue either.... XD)
Avalon tilted his gaze upwards to see what the baby was staring at. Another dragon.
"Oh my...." Avalon murmured. He beat his wings furiously and came up to about the same level as the other dragon. "I`m terribly sorry, I was unaware this one was yours." Avalon said hastily, putting the baby back safely on the branch beside the elder dragon before tucking in his wings and diving, soaring away from the tree.
(R.I.P faes that try to carry adult emeraldwings)5647.8KG is how heavy she is)

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

SHe looked back at fotia, holding onto fotia's tail again.
(R.I.P faes that try to carry adult emeraldwings)5647.8KG is how heavy she is)

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

SHe looked back at fotia, holding onto fotia's tail again.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
(Oh jeebz.... I guess Avalon must have super-strength or something. X3)
(Haha, I`m such a derp. 8P )

@EmeraldDragon22 @torterra

Avalon sputtered at the dark, suffocating cloud of smog. He coughed pathetically as he clumsily flew downward in a swerving motion. As if that wasnt enough, the dragon from whom Avalon had "freed" the hatchling let out a loud roar and Avalon yowled in pain as the sound completely overloaded his deeply sensitive ears. He crashed into a tall willow tree, his armor preventing serious damage.
(Oh jeebz.... I guess Avalon must have super-strength or something. X3)
(Haha, I`m such a derp. 8P )

Avalon sputtered at the dark, suffocating cloud of smog. He coughed pathetically as he clumsily flew downward in a swerving motion. As if that wasnt enough, the dragon from whom Avalon had "freed" the hatchling let out a loud roar and Avalon yowled in pain as the sound completely overloaded his deeply sensitive ears. He crashed into a tall willow tree, his armor preventing serious damage.
(But that's her as an ADULT.)

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

EmeraldWings looked down at Avalon
(But that's her as an ADULT.)

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

EmeraldWings looked down at Avalon
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png

Avalon was suffering greatly from hitting the tree, and he was fading in and out of consciousness. He heard another roar in the distance, only this one he recognized. He groaned as he attempted to stand.

Avalon was suffering greatly from hitting the tree, and he was fading in and out of consciousness. He heard another roar in the distance, only this one he recognized. He groaned as he attempted to stand.

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

EmeraldWings looked around

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

EmeraldWings looked around
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

The roar repeated itself, and Avalon responded weakly. It was complete silence for a few minutes and Avalon wondered if she`d heard him. Then, however, he saw a glint from the sun up ahead as another dragon approached.
@EmeraldDragon22

The roar repeated itself, and Avalon responded weakly. It was complete silence for a few minutes and Avalon wondered if she`d heard him. Then, however, he saw a glint from the sun up ahead as another dragon approached.

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

She hoped they'd get there soon.

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

She hoped they'd get there soon.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24