Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Great Dragon Migration *a dragon RP*
@EmeraldDragon22

"Avalon??! Where are you??" a voice called out, and Avalon backed away a couple feet to make himself more noticeable to his seeker. "Over here love!" Avalon raised his voice as loud as he could. Soon, a gleaming red blur streaked down from the sky and alighted in front of him. The dragon was much bigger than he, and their shadow nearly completely hid him from view. Avalon`s deep purple eyes peered up and soon caught the eyes of the other.
"Avalon!! Thank Space-Dad you`re all right!" the she-dragon said, craning her head down to about the Fae`s level.
She was a brilliant blood-red in color, and her scales glimmered like jewels.
@EmeraldDragon22

"Avalon??! Where are you??" a voice called out, and Avalon backed away a couple feet to make himself more noticeable to his seeker. "Over here love!" Avalon raised his voice as loud as he could. Soon, a gleaming red blur streaked down from the sky and alighted in front of him. The dragon was much bigger than he, and their shadow nearly completely hid him from view. Avalon`s deep purple eyes peered up and soon caught the eyes of the other.
"Avalon!! Thank Space-Dad you`re all right!" the she-dragon said, craning her head down to about the Fae`s level.
She was a brilliant blood-red in color, and her scales glimmered like jewels.

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

EmeraldWings roared again

@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

Avalon heard the hatchling roar again, only this time he ignored it. He didnt want to get gassed again by that grumpy she-dragon.
"Sorry love... Duty called." Avalon said slightly sheepishly. The she-dragon shook her head knowingly.
"Avalon, really! I understand you`re trying to be noble, but if you keep acting on a whim like this you`re bound to get hurt one of these days!"
"Aye.... Dearest Elsinor, I assure you, I meant not to worry you... Come, we should be heading back.." Avalon said earnestly.
Elsinor nodded and asked, "Do you have the strength to get back?"
"Aye," Avalon replied, beating his wings to begin liftoff.
@EmeraldDragon22

Avalon heard the hatchling roar again, only this time he ignored it. He didnt want to get gassed again by that grumpy she-dragon.
"Sorry love... Duty called." Avalon said slightly sheepishly. The she-dragon shook her head knowingly.
"Avalon, really! I understand you`re trying to be noble, but if you keep acting on a whim like this you`re bound to get hurt one of these days!"
"Aye.... Dearest Elsinor, I assure you, I meant not to worry you... Come, we should be heading back.." Avalon said earnestly.
Elsinor nodded and asked, "Do you have the strength to get back?"
"Aye," Avalon replied, beating his wings to begin liftoff.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
meep
meep
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
[quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date=2016-04-30 07:04:09] @Justdevon @torterrta @Warriorsandfoxes EmeraldWings roared again [/quote]
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-04-30:
@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

As the pair began to take flight, they made sure to keep their distance from the rest of the dragons. Avalon soared a few feet above Elsinor, gliding slowly. Elsinor made sure to keep pace with him so that she wouldnt rush him.
@EmeraldDragon22

As the pair began to take flight, they made sure to keep their distance from the rest of the dragons. Avalon soared a few feet above Elsinor, gliding slowly. Elsinor made sure to keep pace with him so that she wouldnt rush him.
@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

Sensing it was time to go, all of the elder dragons roared "The migration will be starting in a few minutes!"
@Justdevon
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes

Sensing it was time to go, all of the elder dragons roared "The migration will be starting in a few minutes!"
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22 I wanna join :p
@EmeraldDragon22 I wanna join :p
@joshdaawsome u can join
@joshdaawsome u can join
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png