Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Great Dragon Migration *a dragon RP*
@RinnaBear yup!
@RinnaBear yup!
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
Awesome! :) Name: WispyAngel, but it is preferred you call her Wisp Age: Around 21, she isn't particularly sure Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=248365&tab=dragon&did=20895917[/img] Mate/Crush: Open Family: Yeezma (Non-related caretaker) Scars: A small scar on her left cheek, covered by the mask (if her apparel is allowed, if not, it's just out in the open) Background: Her parents left on a hunt, and never came back, leaving her with an elderly dragon, Yeezma. This is her first migration, and she will be going alone, unless she makes friends along the way. Yeezma has recently become ill, and Wisp must leave her behind. She will regret it for the rest of her life when she returns. Is this okay?
Awesome! :)
Name: WispyAngel, but it is preferred you call her Wisp
Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=248365&tab=dragon&did=20895917[/img]
Mate/Crush: Open
Family: Yeezma (Non-related caretaker)
Scars: A small scar on her left cheek, covered by the mask (if her apparel is allowed, if not, it's just out in the open)
Background: Her parents left on a hunt, and never came back, leaving her with an elderly dragon, Yeezma. This is her first migration, and she will be going alone, unless she makes friends along the way. Yeezma has recently become ill, and Wisp must leave her behind. She will regret it for the rest of her life when she returns.

Is this okay?
She/Her + 22 + FR Member for 7+ years!
Rinna-Bear-Banner.gif
@EmeraldDragon22

Oops. Here, I'll just use the link...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=248365&tab=dragon&did=20895917
Sorry about that.
@EmeraldDragon22

Oops. Here, I'll just use the link...
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=248365&tab=dragon&did=20895917
Sorry about that.
Rinna-Bear-Banner.gif
@RinnaBear that's good, accepted! I'll add you to the pinglist
@RinnaBear that's good, accepted! I'll add you to the pinglist
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
Awesome! Thanks! :)
Awesome! Thanks! :)
Rinna-Bear-Banner.gif
:P
:P
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
[quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date=2016-06-28 12:59:41] [quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date=2016-05-17 16:07:13] [quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date=2016-05-16 18:20:47] @Joshdaawsome @torterrta @Warriorsandfoxes @AemonTargaryen @Chloecat194 @morierrrty She yawned [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-06-28:
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-05-17:
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-05-16:
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
what i didn't forget about this no way

@EmeraldDragon22 @Joshdaawsome @torterrta @Warriorsandfoxes @AemonTargaryen (nice GoT ref!) @Chloecat194

Elessar swirled through the air, flicking his wings as he maneuvered through the dragons.
what i didn't forget about this no way

@EmeraldDragon22 @Joshdaawsome @torterrta @Warriorsandfoxes @AemonTargaryen (nice GoT ref!) @Chloecat194

Elessar swirled through the air, flicking his wings as he maneuvered through the dragons.
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
@Joshdaawsome
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes
@AemonTargaryen
@Chloecat194
@morierrrty
(MEep)
@Joshdaawsome
@torterrta
@Warriorsandfoxes
@AemonTargaryen
@Chloecat194
@morierrrty
(MEep)
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

(I'm probably going to back out. I joined this when I was't in many Rps, hoping to find a new one to join, but now I have enough. Sorry about that.)
@EmeraldDragon22

(I'm probably going to back out. I joined this when I was't in many Rps, hoping to find a new one to join, but now I have enough. Sorry about that.)
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png