Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Glitch
1 2
When I was in the coliseum today I was against three enemies, and after I had knocked out the zeeba it was saying that his turn was up but he was already knocked out so the game just sat there waiting for a move by him to be made.
When I was in the coliseum today I was against three enemies, and after I had knocked out the zeeba it was saying that his turn was up but he was already knocked out so the game just sat there waiting for a move by him to be made.
@Alex951753
Same! Just happened in the kelp beds. Glitch?
@Alex951753
Same! Just happened in the kelp beds. Glitch?
i have the same glitch, happened to me from time to time it is rather annoying, especially when it s the last enemy that does it
i have the same glitch, happened to me from time to time it is rather annoying, especially when it s the last enemy that does it
NWaVGQJ.png
This has happened to me many times. Lately though it's come with another annoying problem. My team doesn't die but I need to refresh to get out of the fight. When I do my coli. dragons loose 10 hunger points each.
This has happened to me many times. Lately though it's come with another annoying problem. My team doesn't die but I need to refresh to get out of the fight. When I do my coli. dragons loose 10 hunger points each.
@Alex951753

There isn't enough information in your post to determine what caused your issue. Were you battling during 08:00 or 16:00 FR time? Feeding time bug, tracking thread here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=20703&p=mb

Did one of the Zeebas die from the Bleed effect of Shred?

Bleed bug tracking thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/16218/1

It's unknown at this time what prompts it. The only suggestions are to switch browsers (moderately successful), disable all your add-ons (annoying and only moderately successful) until you figure out which one causes the conflict, or never use Shred again which always works.

Please check the Bug Reporting Guide for suggestions on how to include enough information that we can help or point you in the right direction:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1912

@jdorr @RuneWitch31137

Judging by the time of your posts, you have both hit the feeding time bug. The "feeding time bug" has been around since the site started. Tracking thread here:

As the site adds more servers to handle the load this becomes less of an issue. It tends to be more of an issue during festival weeks, big dom battles and after registration windows.

The good news is that (provided you won the battle) you will still get experience and loot from it even if it doesn't show. The suggested solution is to avoid starting battles that will encompass those times.

@Tatteredlion

See above for Feeding Bug or Bleed for the "This has happened to me many times" statement you made above. For the second issue, were any of your dragons under a status effect like Disorient?

Tracking thread here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1198647/2

Otherwise, check out the bug report guide so we can better figure out what's happened:

@Alex951753

There isn't enough information in your post to determine what caused your issue. Were you battling during 08:00 or 16:00 FR time? Feeding time bug, tracking thread here:

Did one of the Zeebas die from the Bleed effect of Shred?

Bleed bug tracking thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/16218/1

It's unknown at this time what prompts it. The only suggestions are to switch browsers (moderately successful), disable all your add-ons (annoying and only moderately successful) until you figure out which one causes the conflict, or never use Shred again which always works.

Please check the Bug Reporting Guide for suggestions on how to include enough information that we can help or point you in the right direction:

@jdorr @RuneWitch31137

Judging by the time of your posts, you have both hit the feeding time bug. The "feeding time bug" has been around since the site started. Tracking thread here:

As the site adds more servers to handle the load this becomes less of an issue. It tends to be more of an issue during festival weeks, big dom battles and after registration windows.

The good news is that (provided you won the battle) you will still get experience and loot from it even if it doesn't show. The suggested solution is to avoid starting battles that will encompass those times.

@Tatteredlion

See above for Feeding Bug or Bleed for the "This has happened to me many times" statement you made above. For the second issue, were any of your dragons under a status effect like Disorient?

Tracking thread here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1198647/2

Otherwise, check out the bug report guide so we can better figure out what's happened:

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

The Zeeba died from me scratching it. I was battling around 13:00 FR Time.
@Nightwind

The Zeeba died from me scratching it. I was battling around 13:00 FR Time.
@Alex951753

Okay, how about this information:

Browser:
O/S:
Device:
Antivirus:

Did the game continue after a few minutes or did you refresh first? Were there any error messages (server connection lost, resolving host, etc.)? Were other pages loading normally during this time?

My guess, unless you're running TrendMicro as your antivirus on Chrome, that the problem had to do with high server load (festival, daytime for U.S.). That would make the error you ran into the Feeding Bug despite the time it occurred at. Depending on how many people are battling it can happen during peak activity times in the U.S.

If this continues to happen Alphaeon has these suggestions:
Quote:
- Using the "safe mode" version of the game by adding "&safemode=1" to the end of the game's URL
- Going into your Account Settings and toggling your Fairegrounds Socket
- Clearing your browser's cache
- Using a different browser, see if that one works any better
- Disabling addons
- Making sure your browser is fully updated
- Refreshing the Coliseum page after you start noticing slowdown
- If on a mobile device, killing your browser process periodically
- If your computer uses Trend Micro and you play in Chrome you should load the Chrome-specific toolbar and whitelilst www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com*
- Waiting a little while and coming back to the game later - traffic on it might be particularly high

I've changed the recommendation for Trend Micro. The original post suggest you disable Trend Micro but that is not optimal for safety. Instead, install the Chrome specific toolbar which should fix this error if Trend Micro is causing the problem.

Hope this helps!
@Alex951753

Okay, how about this information:

Browser:
O/S:
Device:
Antivirus:

Did the game continue after a few minutes or did you refresh first? Were there any error messages (server connection lost, resolving host, etc.)? Were other pages loading normally during this time?

My guess, unless you're running TrendMicro as your antivirus on Chrome, that the problem had to do with high server load (festival, daytime for U.S.). That would make the error you ran into the Feeding Bug despite the time it occurred at. Depending on how many people are battling it can happen during peak activity times in the U.S.

If this continues to happen Alphaeon has these suggestions:
Quote:
- Using the "safe mode" version of the game by adding "&safemode=1" to the end of the game's URL
- Going into your Account Settings and toggling your Fairegrounds Socket
- Clearing your browser's cache
- Using a different browser, see if that one works any better
- Disabling addons
- Making sure your browser is fully updated
- Refreshing the Coliseum page after you start noticing slowdown
- If on a mobile device, killing your browser process periodically
- If your computer uses Trend Micro and you play in Chrome you should load the Chrome-specific toolbar and whitelilst www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com*
- Waiting a little while and coming back to the game later - traffic on it might be particularly high

I've changed the recommendation for Trend Micro. The original post suggest you disable Trend Micro but that is not optimal for safety. Instead, install the Chrome specific toolbar which should fix this error if Trend Micro is causing the problem.

Hope this helps!

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Browser: Chrome
O/S: Windows 7 Pro
Device: Computer
Antivirus: MalwareBytes

I sat and waited for around 2-3 minutes before refreshing.

It seems to be working fine so if I experience the problem again I'll try those suggestions. Thanks!
@Nightwind

Browser: Chrome
O/S: Windows 7 Pro
Device: Computer
Antivirus: MalwareBytes

I sat and waited for around 2-3 minutes before refreshing.

It seems to be working fine so if I experience the problem again I'll try those suggestions. Thanks!
@Nightwind Next time it happens I'll let you know. Many times means I've replicated it more than once. It normally happens in the Ghostlight Runes when fighting a boss that dies from bleed. It normally happens between 7:00 am ET to 10:00 am ET for the food glitch. Normally my dragons aren't under any type of effect, in fact I can't remember the boss using anything that would cause an effect. Thank you for the link to the bleed tracking. I normally do keep information in the back of my head I just normally forget to write it down.
@Nightwind Next time it happens I'll let you know. Many times means I've replicated it more than once. It normally happens in the Ghostlight Runes when fighting a boss that dies from bleed. It normally happens between 7:00 am ET to 10:00 am ET for the food glitch. Normally my dragons aren't under any type of effect, in fact I can't remember the boss using anything that would cause an effect. Thank you for the link to the bleed tracking. I normally do keep information in the back of my head I just normally forget to write it down.
@Tatteredlion

I stick with Chrome since it may run a little slower than other browsers but I don't have a lot of the coli bugs. The Bleed doesn't affect me but there's been plenty of reports of other users with Chrome who get it--which is why switching browsers isn't always successful.

Also, it's known that when the site is under heavy load the order of operations gets stuck a bit and battles either never end or they go wonky. Remember the first couple weeks that Augment stones worked? There was a festival during that time and they worked intermittently.

There's been some odd reports of the Ruins bosses having the same glitches as having your dragons under a status effect even if they don't cast one. The reports weren't clear if it was both or just the Malevolent Spirit (Hidden Envenom?).

There isn't a tracking thread yet for the Ruins bosses. I think I've seen 6 or 7 reports so far but they weren't terribly detailed. Thanks for helping boost our knowledge!
@Tatteredlion

I stick with Chrome since it may run a little slower than other browsers but I don't have a lot of the coli bugs. The Bleed doesn't affect me but there's been plenty of reports of other users with Chrome who get it--which is why switching browsers isn't always successful.

Also, it's known that when the site is under heavy load the order of operations gets stuck a bit and battles either never end or they go wonky. Remember the first couple weeks that Augment stones worked? There was a festival during that time and they worked intermittently.

There's been some odd reports of the Ruins bosses having the same glitches as having your dragons under a status effect even if they don't cast one. The reports weren't clear if it was both or just the Malevolent Spirit (Hidden Envenom?).

There isn't a tracking thread yet for the Ruins bosses. I think I've seen 6 or 7 reports so far but they weren't terribly detailed. Thanks for helping boost our knowledge!

1 2