Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Popular ships you can't get behind?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ship to me fandom wise has two meanings, being romantic or platonic. Romantically shipping, though:

UsUk. Can you not please. It squicks me out 90% of the time.
Anything dealing with people under the age of 18. Please no. They are children.
Anything with Kylo Ren in it. Get away from me.

All I can remember currently, there's probably more.
Ship to me fandom wise has two meanings, being romantic or platonic. Romantically shipping, though:

UsUk. Can you not please. It squicks me out 90% of the time.
Anything dealing with people under the age of 18. Please no. They are children.
Anything with Kylo Ren in it. Get away from me.

All I can remember currently, there's probably more.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Ed/Winry from FMA. Yes, I know it's canon, but I just can't get myself to like it. This is probably because I have detestable taste in ships and prefer Ed/Envy. Also, Winry and Paninya are totally in lesbians ;D

From Homestuck: DirkJake. Their relationship did not work in canon!! I still can't see why it's so popular.

Also, Leorio/Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter. It's probably because I don't like Leorio as a character- he's always seemed too much like just comic relief to me, and I can never imagine him with Kurapika. That, and I can't help but see Leorio as a middle-aged man oops lmao
Ed/Winry from FMA. Yes, I know it's canon, but I just can't get myself to like it. This is probably because I have detestable taste in ships and prefer Ed/Envy. Also, Winry and Paninya are totally in lesbians ;D

From Homestuck: DirkJake. Their relationship did not work in canon!! I still can't see why it's so popular.

Also, Leorio/Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter. It's probably because I don't like Leorio as a character- he's always seemed too much like just comic relief to me, and I can never imagine him with Kurapika. That, and I can't help but see Leorio as a middle-aged man oops lmao
wp1cEPW.png
Papyton (Papyrus and Mettaton) from Undertale. Idk, I just... can't see it? Papyrus seems too innocent for a romantic relationship, and I don't even know what it's all based off? Why do people even ship them?
Papyton (Papyrus and Mettaton) from Undertale. Idk, I just... can't see it? Papyrus seems too innocent for a romantic relationship, and I don't even know what it's all based off? Why do people even ship them?
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
Destiel is probably my main one. I love both Dean and Castiel and appreciate their friendship but don't much care for them being in a romantic relationship. I've always been more into Castiel/Sam tbh

I also agree with the people who've said Levi/Eren. It's not even the age difference that bothers me (I like a lot of ships with large age gaps), I just...don't like it. It rubs me the wrong way for some reason

This one isn't as popular as the first two, but I also dislike Joker/Batman. I enjoy protagonist/antagonist ships but I just can't get behind this one.
Destiel is probably my main one. I love both Dean and Castiel and appreciate their friendship but don't much care for them being in a romantic relationship. I've always been more into Castiel/Sam tbh

I also agree with the people who've said Levi/Eren. It's not even the age difference that bothers me (I like a lot of ships with large age gaps), I just...don't like it. It rubs me the wrong way for some reason

This one isn't as popular as the first two, but I also dislike Joker/Batman. I enjoy protagonist/antagonist ships but I just can't get behind this one.
Harry/Ginny. It's uninteresting to me and I don't like Ginny.
Karkat/Terezi. I'll admit, I liked them together at first, but over time it just got irritating to wait and see if they would finally become a couple or not and I hate love triangle drama.
Mettaton/Papyrus. The entire pairing is based off of one line Papyrus said.
Ed/Winry. I don't know what it is about this pairing, but it annoys me.
I don't like half of the popular Haikyuu ships, like Daichi/Suga, Bokuto/Akaashi and Asahi/Nishinoya. Most of them I just can't see.
Zuko/Katara. I like them better as friends.
Harry/Ginny. It's uninteresting to me and I don't like Ginny.
Karkat/Terezi. I'll admit, I liked them together at first, but over time it just got irritating to wait and see if they would finally become a couple or not and I hate love triangle drama.
Mettaton/Papyrus. The entire pairing is based off of one line Papyrus said.
Ed/Winry. I don't know what it is about this pairing, but it annoys me.
I don't like half of the popular Haikyuu ships, like Daichi/Suga, Bokuto/Akaashi and Asahi/Nishinoya. Most of them I just can't see.
Zuko/Katara. I like them better as friends.
All of them TBH
All of them TBH
@C0de
Gosh I agree 100000% with UsUk
The're brothers ***
@C0de
Gosh I agree 100000% with UsUk
The're brothers ***
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
I am just unable to ship any of the Undertale characters.
Kylo Ren and Rey
Harry and Draco
just. nope.

uhh. That's all I can think of right now.
I am just unable to ship any of the Undertale characters.
Kylo Ren and Rey
Harry and Draco
just. nope.

uhh. That's all I can think of right now.
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
[quote name="Abysmial" date=2016-04-24 04:35:52] All of them TBH [/quote]
Abysmial wrote on 2016-04-24:
All of them TBH
OjayHBU.png
tbh I have a guilty pleasure for Papyton but I understand why people don't ship it

Anyway, I don't see the appeal for Kevin x Double D from Ed Edd n Eddy. Like, what made it become such a popular ship in the fandom?
Ships that involve real life people make me a bit uncomfortable as well, if the two people involved in the ship are alright with others shipping them together, then I'm fine with it. Otherwise, it just seems creepy
tbh I have a guilty pleasure for Papyton but I understand why people don't ship it

Anyway, I don't see the appeal for Kevin x Double D from Ed Edd n Eddy. Like, what made it become such a popular ship in the fandom?
Ships that involve real life people make me a bit uncomfortable as well, if the two people involved in the ship are alright with others shipping them together, then I'm fine with it. Otherwise, it just seems creepy
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9