Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | all those who wander -- a nuzlocke
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@Lagmonster @Aloysius @PvtPuns @Becsprite @greyyourwarden @ArgenteaMoon @Khoshekh @psychocanes @hoglolly @Kizmetto @SadariEvenstar @Mockingjay @Pookasaur @Survivors @skyarising @ArouraBorialice @owlstar7 @Leopardfire @WildeHearted @Malaika @haikwoshevo @Tsaiah @silvercatshadow @Zexeos @typoAdventure @Stitched @Imp @Sellenair @NightShift @RedWood @Dask @jackilantern @Digimon11 @Megalith @IronPen @Axqu @sadey @Antaria @Nihilo @Cien @Elzerei @finchthewyrmling @KairiDragoness @neonopaldragon14 @CowardlyTank @Orru @Firewood

So, unless I get any more feedback, I think I've decided: Over the summer, I'll hold a mini-nuzlocke! I'm undecided whether to go by traditional rules, Pinkerlocke, or some other variant.

So here's what's going to happen: I have two days left in the semester, not counting today - and Monday night, I leave for 2.5 weeks of travelling when I won't have Internet access. (Rome, Venice, Vienna, Munich, Paris!!! I may be living in Light, but let no man or dragon say I'm not a Windy at heart.) Immediately on my return, I'll start Nuzlocke work!

Rather than recycle this thread and pinglist, I'll be posting the Nuzlocke in a brand-new thread. If you want to be on the new pinglist - and be pinged when I post the beginning - ping me here!
@Lagmonster @Aloysius @PvtPuns @Becsprite @greyyourwarden @ArgenteaMoon @Khoshekh @psychocanes @hoglolly @Kizmetto @SadariEvenstar @Mockingjay @Pookasaur @Survivors @skyarising @ArouraBorialice @owlstar7 @Leopardfire @WildeHearted @Malaika @haikwoshevo @Tsaiah @silvercatshadow @Zexeos @typoAdventure @Stitched @Imp @Sellenair @NightShift @RedWood @Dask @jackilantern @Digimon11 @Megalith @IronPen @Axqu @sadey @Antaria @Nihilo @Cien @Elzerei @finchthewyrmling @KairiDragoness @neonopaldragon14 @CowardlyTank @Orru @Firewood

So, unless I get any more feedback, I think I've decided: Over the summer, I'll hold a mini-nuzlocke! I'm undecided whether to go by traditional rules, Pinkerlocke, or some other variant.

So here's what's going to happen: I have two days left in the semester, not counting today - and Monday night, I leave for 2.5 weeks of travelling when I won't have Internet access. (Rome, Venice, Vienna, Munich, Paris!!! I may be living in Light, but let no man or dragon say I'm not a Windy at heart.) Immediately on my return, I'll start Nuzlocke work!

Rather than recycle this thread and pinglist, I'll be posting the Nuzlocke in a brand-new thread. If you want to be on the new pinglist - and be pinged when I post the beginning - ping me here!
@Almaren I'm in on the new thread c:
@Almaren I'm in on the new thread c:
hoMNYDJ.png
@Almaren I'd love to be on the new ping list!
@Almaren I'd love to be on the new ping list!
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@Axqu Yay! Friendship! Family! Fun! DEATH DOOM AND DESPAIR!

Oh, and you might be interested to hear - I'm thinking of setting the mini-Nuzlocke clan on the border of Light and Lightning. :D We'll be practically neighbors! (Or at least, the mini-Nuzlocke sub-clan will be.)
@Axqu Yay! Friendship! Family! Fun! DEATH DOOM AND DESPAIR!

Oh, and you might be interested to hear - I'm thinking of setting the mini-Nuzlocke clan on the border of Light and Lightning. :D We'll be practically neighbors! (Or at least, the mini-Nuzlocke sub-clan will be.)
@Almaren Ooooh, interesting c: (Lightning is the coolest) When you get the sub-clan set up narrative-wise, if you want to collab, please let me know. I could always send a scouting party out your way c:
@Almaren Ooooh, interesting c: (Lightning is the coolest) When you get the sub-clan set up narrative-wise, if you want to collab, please let me know. I could always send a scouting party out your way c:
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu Sure thing! (I already have a bit of an idea of what it's like - obviously, a lot will be shaped by hot the Nuzlocke goes, but. I'm working on some major homework right now, but when I get a chance, maybe I'll toss you a message?)
@Axqu Sure thing! (I already have a bit of an idea of what it's like - obviously, a lot will be shaped by hot the Nuzlocke goes, but. I'm working on some major homework right now, but when I get a chance, maybe I'll toss you a message?)
@Almaren Heck yes. I'll be looking forward to it c:
@Almaren Heck yes. I'll be looking forward to it c:
hoMNYDJ.png
@Almaren I'd love to be on the new list!!
@Almaren I'd love to be on the new list!!
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.pngRADIANT1.pngtakfb5.png
@Almaren This Nuzlocke was a hit, of course I'll follow ya again! :)
@Almaren This Nuzlocke was a hit, of course I'll follow ya again! :)
goSc2L4.png
@Almaren

Sign me up!
@Almaren

Sign me up!
KLHYE9h.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60