Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Health Potions.
Why can I only use the red 100 health potions but I have the yellow and orange one in my hoard?
Why can I only use the red 100 health potions but I have the yellow and orange one in my hoard?
@Killzum

You'll need to describe your situation better before any one can help.... are they not showing up in your inventory in the coli?
@Killzum

You'll need to describe your situation better before any one can help.... are they not showing up in your inventory in the coli?
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
In battle, when I need to heal one of my battling dragons I click on Items, Only the minor health potion is available. The Minor Health potion, Health potion and Major Health Potion are all in my Hoard. Could it be that there is a dependency on what stats my 3 battling dragons have?
In battle, when I need to heal one of my battling dragons I click on Items, Only the minor health potion is available. The Minor Health potion, Health potion and Major Health Potion are all in my Hoard. Could it be that there is a dependency on what stats my 3 battling dragons have?
@Killzum

No, stats should not come into it. Are you sure they're in your Hoard and not your Vault?

P.S. Also, if you want someone to know you replied, you need to 'ping' them- like I did to you at the top of this post.
@Killzum

No, stats should not come into it. Are you sure they're in your Hoard and not your Vault?

P.S. Also, if you want someone to know you replied, you need to 'ping' them- like I did to you at the top of this post.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom

I double checked and I have all 3 kinds of Health Potions in my Hoard but only the Minor ones show up to choose when clicking on Items when I battle.
@WyvernVenom

I double checked and I have all 3 kinds of Health Potions in my Hoard but only the Minor ones show up to choose when clicking on Items when I battle.
@Killzum

Are your dragons not damaged enough for the more powerful potions to be useful? I doubt that's it, but you might as well check. It could be that the bigger ones only show up when a Minor would be enough to restore the dragon to full health.

If that isn't it, I'm out of ideas- I'd recommend the Bug Reports forums.
@Killzum

Are your dragons not damaged enough for the more powerful potions to be useful? I doubt that's it, but you might as well check. It could be that the bigger ones only show up when a Minor would be enough to restore the dragon to full health.

If that isn't it, I'm out of ideas- I'd recommend the Bug Reports forums.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom

Well I checked it out in the Coli and the dragon I needed to heal needed 700 healing and only the Minor Health potions was available when I clicked on Items. So not sure what the problem is... but thanks for the suggestions and I will let you know IF and When I get it figured out...
@WyvernVenom

Well I checked it out in the Coli and the dragon I needed to heal needed 700 healing and only the Minor Health potions was available when I clicked on Items. So not sure what the problem is... but thanks for the suggestions and I will let you know IF and When I get it figured out...
@Killzum

How many Minor Health Potions do you have? I'm asking because I had the same thing happen to me some time ago and I found out it was because I had over 1,000 (yep) Minor Health Potions in my hoard. For whatever reason it was too much for coli to handle and it didn't even register my other potions. I suggest putting some of them in your vault and then trying coli again.
@Killzum

How many Minor Health Potions do you have? I'm asking because I had the same thing happen to me some time ago and I found out it was because I had over 1,000 (yep) Minor Health Potions in my hoard. For whatever reason it was too much for coli to handle and it didn't even register my other potions. I suggest putting some of them in your vault and then trying coli again.
FD1rkPC.png
@WyvernVenom
@Halla
@MaleficWhim
@Divinely

Yes, it had to do with how many Minor Health Potions I had, which was well over 1,000. I did put most in the Vault and then things showed properly in the Coli... I really want to thank all of you that assisted in this issue. Enjoy.
@WyvernVenom
@Halla
@MaleficWhim
@Divinely

Yes, it had to do with how many Minor Health Potions I had, which was well over 1,000. I did put most in the Vault and then things showed properly in the Coli... I really want to thank all of you that assisted in this issue. Enjoy.