Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 20k skins - New! Moths to Flame
1 2 3 4 5 6
You've got to provide the blueprint, as well, @JTango. Basically how it works, is the 20k is my price for the artwork itself, and the time I put into it. The blueprint is for the skin - it must be sent to me so that, on the blueprint's tooltip, it actually says (Created by Taryn), thus crediting me for the work. :) Does that make a little more sense?
You've got to provide the blueprint, as well, @JTango. Basically how it works, is the 20k is my price for the artwork itself, and the time I put into it. The blueprint is for the skin - it must be sent to me so that, on the blueprint's tooltip, it actually says (Created by Taryn), thus crediting me for the work. :) Does that make a little more sense?
@Taryn: Gotcha! I'll be back to this thread after I nab a few more dragons on my wish list then. Thanks!
@Taryn: Gotcha! I'll be back to this thread after I nab a few more dragons on my wish list then. Thanks!
ForumSig_zps93c714d3.png
Alrighty c: Thank you for the interest!
Alrighty c: Thank you for the interest!
@Taryn
I love that male snapper skin, it's so gorgeously done. Have you considered possibly entering it into the Starfall Celebration contest? I think it could go well with the theme and definitely be a good contender!
@Taryn
I love that male snapper skin, it's so gorgeously done. Have you considered possibly entering it into the Starfall Celebration contest? I think it could go well with the theme and definitely be a good contender!
Yeah? Maybe if it doesn't sell anything by then, I'll consider re-entering it. ;U; I originally did him as an entry for the Lightning contest - it's based on Lightning Ridge opals, and the stones look like they've got lightning in the center. X) I'm glad you like it so much, @Sitka!
Yeah? Maybe if it doesn't sell anything by then, I'll consider re-entering it. ;U; I originally did him as an entry for the Lightning contest - it's based on Lightning Ridge opals, and the stones look like they've got lightning in the center. X) I'm glad you like it so much, @Sitka!
@Takora Certainly!
@Takora Certainly!
Wow beautiful.

Bump
Wow beautiful.

Bump
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@Taryn, I would love to buy one of each of your lovely Moth To Flame fae skins, if they're available! But I am run out of gems right now, is possible to reserve please? If yes, how long for?

Thank you! You make beautiful skins! ^_^
@Taryn, I would love to buy one of each of your lovely Moth To Flame fae skins, if they're available! But I am run out of gems right now, is possible to reserve please? If yes, how long for?

Thank you! You make beautiful skins! ^_^
Purrrrr ^_^

English is my third language, please patience with me!
@PurrBeast - I'm happy to reserve for you! I only listed a treasure price, but if you're interested in paying with gems, is 1:150 okay for you? This way a skin would cost 133 gems each.
@PurrBeast - I'm happy to reserve for you! I only listed a treasure price, but if you're interested in paying with gems, is 1:150 okay for you? This way a skin would cost 133 gems each.
@Taryn Thank you very much! I am meaning gems for the blueprints? I can pay the 20k (40k total) treasure-price any time, but I do not have blueprints yet.

Your tropical moth skin is gorgeous as well but I expect that one is all sold by now? Is older skin yes?

Thanks again for reserve! ^_^
@Taryn Thank you very much! I am meaning gems for the blueprints? I can pay the 20k (40k total) treasure-price any time, but I do not have blueprints yet.

Your tropical moth skin is gorgeous as well but I expect that one is all sold by now? Is older skin yes?

Thanks again for reserve! ^_^
Purrrrr ^_^

English is my third language, please patience with me!
1 2 3 4 5 6