Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 20k skins - New! Moths to Flame
1 2 3 4 5 6
I love the ones for the pearlcatcher and snapper!! :D Unfortunately, I don't on either of those dragons... :(

So, free bump for you
I love the ones for the pearlcatcher and snapper!! :D Unfortunately, I don't on either of those dragons... :(

So, free bump for you
wind_banner.png
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them.
Bump!
Bump!
Do you still have any of these skins for sale? [img]http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r726/sonjatheotter/Flight%20Rising%20Skins/Fae-madagascar-male-resized_zps617837f9.png[/img]
Do you still have any of these skins for sale?
Fae-madagascar-male-resized_zps617837f9.png
Yep, I still have all of them for sale, nothing has been purchased yet. c:
Yep, I still have all of them for sale, nothing has been purchased yet. c:
@Taryn Hello there! Wow, the skins are awesome.. especially the second and third one of them :O love that pearlcatcher!
Say, do you do custom accents as well?
@Taryn Hello there! Wow, the skins are awesome.. especially the second and third one of them :O love that pearlcatcher!
Say, do you do custom accents as well?
minithorai_zpse0352621.gif ThoraiSig.png minithorai_zpse0352621.gif
I do indeed! If you're really interested just send me a PM, and I'll work out a price with you. c: The base price is 20k, but it could go higher or lower depending on how difficult your custom idea is.
I do indeed! If you're really interested just send me a PM, and I'll work out a price with you. c: The base price is 20k, but it could go higher or lower depending on how difficult your custom idea is.
Awesome. I really like that one skin you have. I'm busy paying off an imp debt but when I'm done, I will most likely buy it. Also I'm interested in customs too.
Awesome. I really like that one skin you have. I'm busy paying off an imp debt but when I'm done, I will most likely buy it. Also I'm interested in customs too.
Alright! I'm sure some of the tropical moth will be available whenever you're ready. Thank you for your interest!
Alright! I'm sure some of the tropical moth will be available whenever you're ready. Thank you for your interest!
@Taryn: Just to make sure I've got the pricing right... I pay you 20k and can apply said skin to my dragon? Or do I have to go and buy blueprints too? I'm new at this skin thing. >.>

If my only expense for one of these is 20k then put me down for one of the PC skins!
@Taryn: Just to make sure I've got the pricing right... I pay you 20k and can apply said skin to my dragon? Or do I have to go and buy blueprints too? I'm new at this skin thing. >.>

If my only expense for one of these is 20k then put me down for one of the PC skins!
ForumSig_zps93c714d3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6