Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 20k skins - New! Moths to Flame
1 2 3 4 5 6
Gorgeous skins~

*bump!*
Gorgeous skins~

*bump!*
oSaCDzd.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
Bump!
Bump!
These are all lovely, Ember Storm and Stoneburst Opals in particular; however, I can't get any quite yet. I hope there are still some instances of Stoneburst Opals by the time I can afford one!
These are all lovely, Ember Storm and Stoneburst Opals in particular; however, I can't get any quite yet. I hope there are still some instances of Stoneburst Opals by the time I can afford one!
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
I'm sure there will be! They aren't exactly "selling out", lol. In other effects, here's a preview of the next skin i the lineup: Shimmering Sunrise, a female Imperial skin! [img]http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r726/sonjatheotter/Flight%20Rising%20Skins/ShimmeringSunrisepreview_zps50a40686.png[/img] So this is what you guys have to look forward to next. ;)
I'm sure there will be! They aren't exactly "selling out", lol.

In other effects, here's a preview of the next skin i the lineup: Shimmering Sunrise, a female Imperial skin!

ShimmeringSunrisepreview_zps50a40686.png

So this is what you guys have to look forward to next. ;)
;; That mooooth. I love it so much. You do a great job. (:
(Can't wait to see the Imperial.)
If I wasn't trying to work on my own skins to sell, I'd definitely buy that moth from you xD
;; That mooooth. I love it so much. You do a great job. (:
(Can't wait to see the Imperial.)
If I wasn't trying to work on my own skins to sell, I'd definitely buy that moth from you xD
sig_zps04d744fd.png
Thank you! I'm glad you like them - and good luck to you with your skins as well!
Thank you! I'm glad you like them - and good luck to you with your skins as well!
Bump!
Bump!
They're beautiful skins, and I'm eyeing both the Tropical Moth and Ember Storm, but I'm saving up right now and can't afford :c. Gorgeous skins, though!
They're beautiful skins, and I'm eyeing both the Tropical Moth and Ember Storm, but I'm saving up right now and can't afford :c. Gorgeous skins, though!
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
I'm really glad you like them!
I'm really glad you like them!
1 2 3 4 5 6