Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 20k skins - New! Moths to Flame
1 2 3 4 5 6
[i][quote]Skins designed by Taryn Ashdown/andradriah.deviantart.com, 2013. Flight Rising (c) all it's [wonderful] and various creators and coders and team![/quote][/i] [b]Fire in the rainforest![/b] My current two skins are a tropical moth and an ember-storm. ;DD *creatively puts together a crappy title* So I'm having a first go at selling some skins. Please bear with me while I try to get this rolling the right way! I'll try to add a new skin weekly. [img]http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r726/sonjatheotter/Flight%20Rising%20Skins/Fae-madagascar-male-resized_zps617837f9.png[/img] [b]Tropical Moth - Male Fae[/b] [img]http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r726/sonjatheotter/Flight%20Rising%20Skins/Firestorm-female-resize_zpsde9ddc5b.png[/img] [b]Ember Storm - Female Pearlcatcher[/b] [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/193/7/2/lightning_ridge_by_andradriah-d6d62h9.png[/img] [b]Stoneburst Opals - Male Snapper[/b] [LIST] [1.] @Takora [/LIST] [img]http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r726/sonjatheotter/Flight%20Rising%20Skins/Contest-skin-display-1_zps325d83c5.png[/img] [b]Moths to Flame - Male and Female Fae[/b] [b]Terms of Sale and Use:[/u] [LIST] [*][b][u]The blueprint for any and all skin sales is provided by YOU.[/b][/u] [*]The layout of a sale is thus: You send me the payment and blank blueprint, I send you back the completed skin. (My reasoning behind it is so that my name is on it as the credited artist, and retain my "signature" on the artwork, so it can be traced back to me if anyone is interested in the skins I make. ;3) [*]If you'd like to request a different way of negotiating the sale, I'm open to suggestions, but no matter what the blueprint is to be provided by you. [*]I will only sell copies of a skin a [b]maximum of five times.[/b] After a skin has been turned into a completed item 5 times, it will be retired! [*] Please message me if you're interested in custom work. [/LIST] [b]I'm always open to suggestions! I may also add accents in the future, if you're interested. Please let me know what you think of my skins and their pricing![/b]
Quote:
Skins designed by Taryn Ashdown/andradriah.deviantart.com, 2013. Flight Rising (c) all it's [wonderful] and various creators and coders and team!

Fire in the rainforest! My current two skins are a tropical moth and an ember-storm. ;DD *creatively puts together a crappy title*

So I'm having a first go at selling some skins. Please bear with me while I try to get this rolling the right way! I'll try to add a new skin weekly.

Fae-madagascar-male-resized_zps617837f9.png
Tropical Moth - Male Fae

Firestorm-female-resize_zpsde9ddc5b.png
Ember Storm - Female Pearlcatcher

lightning_ridge_by_andradriah-d6d62h9.png
Stoneburst Opals - Male Snapper

Contest-skin-display-1_zps325d83c5.png
Moths to Flame - Male and Female Fae

Terms of Sale and Use:[/u]
  • The blueprint for any and all skin sales is provided by YOU.
  • The layout of a sale is thus: You send me the payment and blank blueprint, I send you back the completed skin. (My reasoning behind it is so that my name is on it as the credited artist, and retain my "signature" on the artwork, so it can be traced back to me if anyone is interested in the skins I make. ;3)
  • If you'd like to request a different way of negotiating the sale, I'm open to suggestions, but no matter what the blueprint is to be provided by you.
  • I will only sell copies of a skin a maximum of five times. After a skin has been turned into a completed item 5 times, it will be retired!
  • Please message me if you're interested in custom work.

I'm always open to suggestions! I may also add accents in the future, if you're interested. Please let me know what you think of my skins and their pricing!
Reserved!
Reserved!
Reserved!
Reserved!
Back to the first page!
Back to the first page!
I love Ember Storm, when I can afford a blueprint I'm definitely gonna be back. :3
I love Ember Storm, when I can afford a blueprint I'm definitely gonna be back. :3
he/they | FR+1 | pings are ok!
Water-Network.png
Eee! <3 I&#039;m glad you like it.
Eee! <3 I&#039;m glad you like it.
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
No interest in these at all?
No interest in these at all?