Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Pokemon!
TL;DR - I'm trying to complete my Pokedex, and want to buy pretty much all the Pokemon that either evolve by trading, or are just generally a pain to come by in ORAS/XY! If you have anything on the list below, I'd love to know.

I can offer retired FR festival items, treasure, usermade skins, and gems. My FC is 3540-1831-2202.

WANTED:

(ctrl + f to see if you have something I want!)

Evo stones - especially Moon, Sun, Dusk, Dawn, Shiny
Amulet Coins, Lucky Eggs
Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Oval Stone

Accelgor
Aromatisse - or trade a Spritzee holding a Sachet
Articuno
Blissey
Clefable
Conkeldurr - or trade a Gurdurr
Dusknoir - or trade a Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth
Electivire - or trade an Electrabuzz holding an Electrizer
Gigalith - or trade a Boldore
Golem - or trade a Graveller
Gorebyss - or trade a Clamperl holding a Deepseascale
Gourgeist - or trade a Pumpkaboo
Huntail - or trade a Clamperl holding a Deepseatooth
Kabuto
Kingdra - or trade a Seadra holding a Dragon Scale
Kyurem
Machamp - or trade a Machoke
Magmortar- or trade a Magmar holding a Magmarizer
Milotic - or trade a Feebas holding a Prism Scale
Moltres
Pinsir
Politoed - or trade a Polywhirl holding a King's Rock
Porygon
Porygon 2 - or trade a Porygon holding an Up-Grade
Porygon-Z - or trade a Porygon2 holding a Dubious Disc
Reshiram
Rhyperior - or trade a Rhydon holding a Protector
Sawk
Scizor - or trade a Scyther holding a Metal Coat
Shieldon
Slowking - or trade a Slowpoke holding a King's Rock
Slurpuff - or trade a Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream
Solrock
Steelix - or trade an Onix holding a Metal Coat
Throh
Togepi
Tornadus
Xerneas
Zapdos
TL;DR - I'm trying to complete my Pokedex, and want to buy pretty much all the Pokemon that either evolve by trading, or are just generally a pain to come by in ORAS/XY! If you have anything on the list below, I'd love to know.

I can offer retired FR festival items, treasure, usermade skins, and gems. My FC is 3540-1831-2202.

WANTED:

(ctrl + f to see if you have something I want!)

Evo stones - especially Moon, Sun, Dusk, Dawn, Shiny
Amulet Coins, Lucky Eggs
Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Oval Stone

Accelgor
Aromatisse - or trade a Spritzee holding a Sachet
Articuno
Blissey
Clefable
Conkeldurr - or trade a Gurdurr
Dusknoir - or trade a Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth
Electivire - or trade an Electrabuzz holding an Electrizer
Gigalith - or trade a Boldore
Golem - or trade a Graveller
Gorebyss - or trade a Clamperl holding a Deepseascale
Gourgeist - or trade a Pumpkaboo
Huntail - or trade a Clamperl holding a Deepseatooth
Kabuto
Kingdra - or trade a Seadra holding a Dragon Scale
Kyurem
Machamp - or trade a Machoke
Magmortar- or trade a Magmar holding a Magmarizer
Milotic - or trade a Feebas holding a Prism Scale
Moltres
Pinsir
Politoed - or trade a Polywhirl holding a King's Rock
Porygon
Porygon 2 - or trade a Porygon holding an Up-Grade
Porygon-Z - or trade a Porygon2 holding a Dubious Disc
Reshiram
Rhyperior - or trade a Rhydon holding a Protector
Sawk
Scizor - or trade a Scyther holding a Metal Coat
Shieldon
Slowking - or trade a Slowpoke holding a King's Rock
Slurpuff - or trade a Swirlix holding a Whipped Dream
Solrock
Steelix - or trade an Onix holding a Metal Coat
Throh
Togepi
Tornadus
Xerneas
Zapdos
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Hello friend. I have a lot of those pokemon, considering I completed the dex recently myself.

Especially across Y and Alpha Sapphire. So if you need any of them, I can happily trade!
@Spooner
Hello friend. I have a lot of those pokemon, considering I completed the dex recently myself.

Especially across Y and Alpha Sapphire. So if you need any of them, I can happily trade!
bipolarbear___blitzmark_by_draconoblade-dbcmp8l.pngtumblr_orirsqIoJr1u6igfro1_r1_400.pngbipolarbear___brisket_by_draconoblade-dbcmp8e.png
@artnerd @spaznaztik @jhony
@artnerd @spaznaztik @jhony
66ei84J.png
@pibolarbears - Ah, sweet! Y and Alpha Sapphire are actually the two games I own, but what would you be asking for in exchange for some of the harder 'mons to grab in those games? If you're looking for Pokemon yourself, I do have a fair number of Shinies-?

As for what I'm looking for, I want to get hold of everything on that list up top. But I guess, priority-wise - do you have Blissey, Clefable, any of the Porygon line, or any of the legendary birds?
@pibolarbears - Ah, sweet! Y and Alpha Sapphire are actually the two games I own, but what would you be asking for in exchange for some of the harder 'mons to grab in those games? If you're looking for Pokemon yourself, I do have a fair number of Shinies-?

As for what I'm looking for, I want to get hold of everything on that list up top. But I guess, priority-wise - do you have Blissey, Clefable, any of the Porygon line, or any of the legendary birds?
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

At the moment, I only have managed to get Blissey, but it shouldn't be too hard to grab a Clefable. I have the DexNav area for Clefariy, so that's pretty easy. And everything scattered in between for majority of those pokemon. Advantage for having all four of the games, am I right? I can write up which ones I have and send them to you in a PM if you'd like. Will take some tracking but I should be good to send it off asap for you!
@Spooner

At the moment, I only have managed to get Blissey, but it shouldn't be too hard to grab a Clefable. I have the DexNav area for Clefariy, so that's pretty easy. And everything scattered in between for majority of those pokemon. Advantage for having all four of the games, am I right? I can write up which ones I have and send them to you in a PM if you'd like. Will take some tracking but I should be good to send it off asap for you!
bipolarbear___blitzmark_by_draconoblade-dbcmp8l.pngtumblr_orirsqIoJr1u6igfro1_r1_400.pngbipolarbear___brisket_by_draconoblade-dbcmp8e.png
@pibolarbears - A PM sounds fantastic, thankyou! By all means, take as long as you need.
@pibolarbears - A PM sounds fantastic, thankyou! By all means, take as long as you need.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Hey head up you should sign up for pokemon's newsletter- in may theyre going to have codes for the legendary birds with their hidden abilities. c:

That being said, anything in particular you'd like me to go hunting for? I finished the national dex awhile ago and have just been dex chaining since, so i'm happy to go get whatever for you. Itd be a nice change of pace.
Hey head up you should sign up for pokemon's newsletter- in may theyre going to have codes for the legendary birds with their hidden abilities. c:

That being said, anything in particular you'd like me to go hunting for? I finished the national dex awhile ago and have just been dex chaining since, so i'm happy to go get whatever for you. Itd be a nice change of pace.
I just did a quick scan of what I have,and I have most of what you're looking for,including some evo items. I only have pokemon x though .
But lemme know if I can help at all. :)
I just did a quick scan of what I have,and I have most of what you're looking for,including some evo items. I only have pokemon x though .
But lemme know if I can help at all. :)
@Spooner I don't have my OmegaRuby and Y games on me atm, but I'm pretty sure I have quite a few of these guys. I'd be happy to trade once I have them on hand!
@Spooner I don't have my OmegaRuby and Y games on me atm, but I'm pretty sure I have quite a few of these guys. I'd be happy to trade once I have them on hand!