Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 3167 3168
@Twinkletoe Dragons from unhatched eggs will always be basic plentiful breeds. No chance of Petals.
@Twinkletoe Dragons from unhatched eggs will always be basic plentiful breeds. No chance of Petals.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
From where can I get an item Marva's Amazing Reflection? I once had it in my Hoard and I don't even know from where I had it.
From where can I get an item Marva's Amazing Reflection? I once had it in my Hoard and I don't even know from where I had it.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Nikkelow
It was automatically given to you by the system during April Fool's Day. If you have not opened it, it's under your Other tab. If you have, the empty chest will still be there, but the apparel it gave will be under Apparel, obviously.

If you want more of the apparel (not the chest, empty or not, it's retired), you have chance of getting them from either chests or Pinkerton.
@Nikkelow
It was automatically given to you by the system during April Fool's Day. If you have not opened it, it's under your Other tab. If you have, the empty chest will still be there, but the apparel it gave will be under Apparel, obviously.

If you want more of the apparel (not the chest, empty or not, it's retired), you have chance of getting them from either chests or Pinkerton.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
How do you insert a picture of a dragon into a forum post? I've forgotten how to.
How do you insert a picture of a dragon into a forum post? I've forgotten how to.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@ElegantParadox if it's an existing dragon, go to its page, click Generate Code, copy the BBcode shown, and paste it where you need it. :>
@ElegantParadox if it's an existing dragon, go to its page, click Generate Code, copy the BBcode shown, and paste it where you need it. :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Thanks!
@After Thanks!
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@hat17 Thank you for answer :) I didn't know it was added during April Fool's Day.
@hat17 Thank you for answer :) I didn't know it was added during April Fool's Day.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
What do Achievement Points do, exactly? I've gotten a few achievements but they don't seem to be affecting anything!
What do Achievement Points do, exactly? I've gotten a few achievements but they don't seem to be affecting anything!
@Donburi

They do nothing at all :D Just like achievements on things like Steam and Xbox, achievement points are just for their own sake.
@Donburi

They do nothing at all :D Just like achievements on things like Steam and Xbox, achievement points are just for their own sake.
if u entered an idea for tidal game would u get a notification if u get entered?
if u entered an idea for tidal game would u get a notification if u get entered?
1 2 ... 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 3167 3168