Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Specialty Tab in Hoard
Please please give us a tab for only scrolls, rather than split the scrolls throughout the other tab. It's hard to find the scrolls if you don't know the order they came out in.
Please please give us a tab for only scrolls, rather than split the scrolls throughout the other tab. It's hard to find the scrolls if you don't know the order they came out in.
I'm very much in favor of the stuff that goes into the Other tab being sorted more specifically, it's kind of the junk drawer tab right now. I think this problem would also be solved by moving Trinkets to their own tab instead (therefore keeping all useful/usable items like scrolls and unhatched eggs and festival currency together in the Other tab) but I'd support this method too.
I'm very much in favor of the stuff that goes into the Other tab being sorted more specifically, it's kind of the junk drawer tab right now. I think this problem would also be solved by moving Trinkets to their own tab instead (therefore keeping all useful/usable items like scrolls and unhatched eggs and festival currency together in the Other tab) but I'd support this method too.
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
@lychizzle I'm in favor of anything that lets me find things currently in the other category, honestly. Even if it's just alphabetizing all the items in there.

I had forgotten about eggs and festival currency, I would love for that to be easier to find also.
@lychizzle I'm in favor of anything that lets me find things currently in the other category, honestly. Even if it's just alphabetizing all the items in there.

I had forgotten about eggs and festival currency, I would love for that to be easier to find also.
Agreed. Something else which could work is something like the banking system on RuneScape, where you can sort your items from one main slot into various subsections - I sort by type, but others sort by what its used for, theme, whether they use it often, colour, w.e.

So perhaps a system in which you have an Other tab which you move things to as a way of separating them from other areas, not like the vault but like... You have a Trinkets tab, and you have an Other tab, and eggs, scrolls, chests, festival currency and the like automatically go there, but you can also elect to send, say, alchemical sludge, etc. to it as well, so you know where it is, rather than having to trawl through your Materials tab.
Agreed. Something else which could work is something like the banking system on RuneScape, where you can sort your items from one main slot into various subsections - I sort by type, but others sort by what its used for, theme, whether they use it often, colour, w.e.

So perhaps a system in which you have an Other tab which you move things to as a way of separating them from other areas, not like the vault but like... You have a Trinkets tab, and you have an Other tab, and eggs, scrolls, chests, festival currency and the like automatically go there, but you can also elect to send, say, alchemical sludge, etc. to it as well, so you know where it is, rather than having to trawl through your Materials tab.
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
We have a drop down list of categories in AH when buying items in Others tab, all we need is have that list in Hoard so when we want to find something in our own hoard, we can. Right now it's a dumpster with useful items scattered here and there, and to find something means we have to flip through pages of junk and hopefully do not overlook what we're looking for.
We have a drop down list of categories in AH when buying items in Others tab, all we need is have that list in Hoard so when we want to find something in our own hoard, we can. Right now it's a dumpster with useful items scattered here and there, and to find something means we have to flip through pages of junk and hopefully do not overlook what we're looking for.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
[quote name="hat17" date=2015-12-06 11:26:13] We have a drop down list of categories in AH when buying items in Others tab, all we need is have that list in Hoard so when we want to find something in our own hoard, we can. [/quote] [color=#585c4f] I would prefer this over a separate tab. A separate tab would probably mess with my muscle memory and I'd have to readjust to where tabs are on my screen, but that's my own battle XD
hat17 wrote on 2015-12-06:
We have a drop down list of categories in AH when buying items in Others tab, all we need is have that list in Hoard so when we want to find something in our own hoard, we can.

I would prefer this over a separate tab. A separate tab would probably mess with my muscle memory and I'd have to readjust to where tabs are on my screen, but that's my own battle XD
Ah yes, a way to sort the hoard sections differently, maybe alphabetically and maybe a search within your hoard would be helpful for me personally :>
Ah yes, a way to sort the hoard sections differently, maybe alphabetically and maybe a search within your hoard would be helpful for me personally :>
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png banner by Osiem
I'm like Chespin.. I'd rather have easier sorting INSIDE our hoard tabs instead of getting more tabs allover - especially wince the AH is sorted the same with other holding the scrolls.
I'm like Chespin.. I'd rather have easier sorting INSIDE our hoard tabs instead of getting more tabs allover - especially wince the AH is sorted the same with other holding the scrolls.
If they do a specialty tab, I'd prefer it to also include things such as eggs, chests, festival currency, baldwin materials and other things that cannot be hoard sold in addition to things like the scrolls. If they did this, I'd like the new tab to also be added to the auction house

I also quite like the option to sort inside the hoard tabs
If they do a specialty tab, I'd prefer it to also include things such as eggs, chests, festival currency, baldwin materials and other things that cannot be hoard sold in addition to things like the scrolls. If they did this, I'd like the new tab to also be added to the auction house

I also quite like the option to sort inside the hoard tabs
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies