Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ FREE IMP RAFFLE - drawn!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
Midnight tides, from the malazan book of the fallen:
`Yes, I killed them.`
`You did?`
Bugg nodded, then looked briefly away. `I am afraid I lost my temper.`
`Ah.`
The manservant looked back. `You don't sound surprised.`
`I`m not. I've seen you step on cockroaches. You're ruthless.`
`Anything for a meal.`
Midnight tides, from the malazan book of the fallen:
`Yes, I killed them.`
`You did?`
Bugg nodded, then looked briefly away. `I am afraid I lost my temper.`
`Ah.`
The manservant looked back. `You don't sound surprised.`
`I`m not. I've seen you step on cockroaches. You're ruthless.`
`Anything for a meal.`
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene (Although I believe it existed before she said it, and was attributed to Anonymous)
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene (Although I believe it existed before she said it, and was attributed to Anonymous)
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
"I don't argue with idiots. They will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience." I just remember my friend telling me that and I still find it hilarious, and yet true.
"I don't argue with idiots. They will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience." I just remember my friend telling me that and I still find it hilarious, and yet true.
Ooooooo. Hard choice. From two different books by the same author and (kinda?) the same series. Oh well, I'll just list em both. :)

The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
Hermes/Athena: "She said to tell Percy: 'Remember the rivers.' And, um, something about staying away from her daughter."

The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
Percy: "Hercules, huh?" Percy frowned. "That guy was like the Starbucks of Ancient Greece. Everywhere you turn-there he is."

See why I needed to put them both now?
Ooooooo. Hard choice. From two different books by the same author and (kinda?) the same series. Oh well, I'll just list em both. :)

The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
Hermes/Athena: "She said to tell Percy: 'Remember the rivers.' And, um, something about staying away from her daughter."

The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
Percy: "Hercules, huh?" Percy frowned. "That guy was like the Starbucks of Ancient Greece. Everywhere you turn-there he is."

See why I needed to put them both now?
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
"I can't fall for you." Mario Santelli and Tommy Santelli from The Catch Trap, by Mario Zimmer Bradley
"I can't fall for you." Mario Santelli and Tommy Santelli from The Catch Trap, by Mario Zimmer Bradley
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

I really like that quote and first saw it on a bookmark that I bought.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

I really like that quote and first saw it on a bookmark that I bought.
I have too many to name, so I guess I'll go with some Tolkien. Can't go wrong with that.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
I have too many to name, so I guess I'll go with some Tolkien. Can't go wrong with that.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
We wear clothes, and speak, and create civilizations, and believe we are more than wolves. But inside us there is a word we cannot pronounce and that is who we are.
Anthony Marra, A Constellation of Vital Phenomena
We wear clothes, and speak, and create civilizations, and believe we are more than wolves. But inside us there is a word we cannot pronounce and that is who we are.
Anthony Marra, A Constellation of Vital Phenomena
“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?” John Lennon
“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?” John Lennon
My favorite quote is: "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Buddha
My favorite quote is: "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Buddha
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22