Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
@FoxerOwl Thank you so much!
@FoxerOwl Thank you so much!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@PaperPlanes
@Aurulent
@spacedaydreamer
@Lilark
@Autopilot

If your accents/skins do not get selected for the Saturnalia and you decide to print them on your own please give me a ping!
@PaperPlanes
@Aurulent
@spacedaydreamer
@Lilark
@Autopilot

If your accents/skins do not get selected for the Saturnalia and you decide to print them on your own please give me a ping!
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
@VanGone ok, sure thing! I'm glad you like it :D
@VanGone ok, sure thing! I'm glad you like it :D
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
@VanGone Sure and thanks!;)
@Shinko Thank you!
@VanGone Sure and thanks!;)
@Shinko Thank you!
@Yftm

I love the pearl collector, but I think What's on my face?! hides the lines and shadows of the base too much to qualify. It might be a good idea to lighten it up? I love the design though, it's p funny :P
@Yftm

I love the pearl collector, but I think What's on my face?! hides the lines and shadows of the base too much to qualify. It might be a good idea to lighten it up? I love the design though, it's p funny :P

iATzB2Z.png
@riotoncloudnine@FoxerOwl

Thank you for the lovely comments!! :"D
@riotoncloudnine@FoxerOwl

Thank you for the lovely comments!! :"D
I've noticed other submission have the shading and lines overlay of only the nessesary parts of the accents. I can't see to figure out how to do this with out just using the eraser [s]which can be difficult and messy [/s]. I can put the accent on a base and on examples with the shading and lines but not just the accent. Any advice? I use gimp if that helps. Accent in question: Moonlit sea for imperial males: [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/7e40/f/2016/101/4/5/accent_wave_sea_trans_by_phantom_jade-d9ykex2.png[/img] example: [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/05a6/f/2016/101/1/4/example_by_phantom_jade-d9ykfpu.png[/img]
I've noticed other submission have the shading and lines overlay of only the nessesary parts of the accents. I can't see to figure out how to do this with out just using the eraser which can be difficult and messy . I can put the accent on a base and on examples with the shading and lines but not just the accent. Any advice?
I use gimp if that helps.

Accent in question:

Moonlit sea for imperial males:
accent_wave_sea_trans_by_phantom_jade-d9ykex2.png
example:
example_by_phantom_jade-d9ykfpu.png

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
@Soaringwingull the two layers above the accent layers- the clipped shading and lines should work if you have them checked to clip. All of the accent layers have to clip to the base of the accent layer though for it to work, or if you're completely done, you can just merge all of the layers :)
@Soaringwingull the two layers above the accent layers- the clipped shading and lines should work if you have them checked to clip. All of the accent layers have to clip to the base of the accent layer though for it to work, or if you're completely done, you can just merge all of the layers :)
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
@FoxerOwl ahh thank you! i was afraid it was too different, but i'm glad you like it
@FoxerOwl ahh thank you! i was afraid it was too different, but i'm glad you like it
I kind of want to submit a skin but everyone so far has such amazing stuff and I know I have no chance at winning...
I kind of want to submit a skin but everyone so far has such amazing stuff and I know I have no chance at winning...
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36