Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which flight were you ment to be in? :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38
Nature
49% Extraversion, 60% Agreeableness and 35% Conscientiousness!

“The nature dragons of the Viridian Labyrinth are druids. They prefer to be as wild and primal as the ancient forests they call their home. Of all the dragons, nature dragons are the most nurturing, enjoying the care and cultivation of flora and fauna, spreading an overgrowth of life where once there was none. Seeds and rare flowers are their favored treasures.”

You’re an adventurous and sincere person. You’re not afraid to go off the beaten path to find excitement. You dislike schedules, and you even feel frustrated when things around you are too orderly. You don’t like too much time ruminating over something, but rather would rely on your instincts to help guide your decisions.

You like spending time in a group, but you also enjoy being alone with your thoughts. After a stressful day of dealing with strangers and acquaintances, you need a private place where you can be yourself and relax. You don’t mind bringing some friends along on your adventures, but your choices aren’t driven by peer pressure.

You want to be open about how you’re feeling, instead of concealing your emotions and letting things fester. You tend to wear your heart on your sleeve, and you don’t like people who are too cold and rational. You’re sensitive to the world around you, and you find it easy to tell when one of your friends or family is feeling upset, and that can make you feel down as well. People like coming to you for help, because they know you’ll always give them your full attention and an honest answer.

Pretty accurate. although i love shadow eyes too much to switch
Nature
49% Extraversion, 60% Agreeableness and 35% Conscientiousness!

“The nature dragons of the Viridian Labyrinth are druids. They prefer to be as wild and primal as the ancient forests they call their home. Of all the dragons, nature dragons are the most nurturing, enjoying the care and cultivation of flora and fauna, spreading an overgrowth of life where once there was none. Seeds and rare flowers are their favored treasures.”

You’re an adventurous and sincere person. You’re not afraid to go off the beaten path to find excitement. You dislike schedules, and you even feel frustrated when things around you are too orderly. You don’t like too much time ruminating over something, but rather would rely on your instincts to help guide your decisions.

You like spending time in a group, but you also enjoy being alone with your thoughts. After a stressful day of dealing with strangers and acquaintances, you need a private place where you can be yourself and relax. You don’t mind bringing some friends along on your adventures, but your choices aren’t driven by peer pressure.

You want to be open about how you’re feeling, instead of concealing your emotions and letting things fester. You tend to wear your heart on your sleeve, and you don’t like people who are too cold and rational. You’re sensitive to the world around you, and you find it easy to tell when one of your friends or family is feeling upset, and that can make you feel down as well. People like coming to you for help, because they know you’ll always give them your full attention and an honest answer.

Pretty accurate. although i love shadow eyes too much to switch
I got Light, which was the other flight I considered when I signed up.
I got Light, which was the other flight I considered when I signed up.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Balanced
42% Extraversion, 46% Agreeableness and 55% Conscientiousness!

You're a balanced person. You're not too shy, but you're not too outgoing either. Not too neat and not too messy. You're not too harsh, but not too soft-hearted.

You can be bold sometimes, and timid others. You like harmony in the group, but you are an individual as well. You make plans but don't leave everything set in stone.
You have the spirit of all 11 flights within you. Congratulations!

Ah no wonder I can't decide what Flight to be in xD So really I just can be in any flight an be comfortable
Balanced
42% Extraversion, 46% Agreeableness and 55% Conscientiousness!

You're a balanced person. You're not too shy, but you're not too outgoing either. Not too neat and not too messy. You're not too harsh, but not too soft-hearted.

You can be bold sometimes, and timid others. You like harmony in the group, but you are an individual as well. You make plans but don't leave everything set in stone.

Ah no wonder I can't decide what Flight to be in xD So really I just can be in any flight an be comfortable
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
Arcane
29% Extraversion, 40% Agreeableness and 29% Conscientiousness!
Similar scores: Shadow (more Extraverted), Water (more Agreeable), Ice (more Conscientious)

How interesting! However, I'm not going to be changing my flight anytime soon, or ever :P
Arcane
29% Extraversion, 40% Agreeableness and 29% Conscientiousness!
Similar scores: Shadow (more Extraverted), Water (more Agreeable), Ice (more Conscientious)

How interesting! However, I'm not going to be changing my flight anytime soon, or ever :P
RgO1fwY.png
Mixed #2
20% Extraversion, 44% Agreeableness and 46% Conscientiousness!

You’re reserved, and you can be aloof. You prefer spending time alone than trying to socialize with noisy people. Sometimes your intellectual endeavors can get in the way of your interpersonal relationships. You make your decisions on facts, rather than appeals to pity. You don’t care much for what others think about you, and you’re not afraid to speak the truth. The best elements that fit you would either be Arcane or Ice.

I did consider switching to Arcane before, but I like Nature's aesthetic better. :D
Mixed #2
20% Extraversion, 44% Agreeableness and 46% Conscientiousness!

You’re reserved, and you can be aloof. You prefer spending time alone than trying to socialize with noisy people. Sometimes your intellectual endeavors can get in the way of your interpersonal relationships. You make your decisions on facts, rather than appeals to pity. You don’t care much for what others think about you, and you’re not afraid to speak the truth. The best elements that fit you would either be Arcane or Ice.

I did consider switching to Arcane before, but I like Nature's aesthetic better. :D
K6TNbNL.pngcM7AbHD.pngRU9Ec1i.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
Unknown...
Unknown...
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
Mixed #1
36% Extraversion, 57% Agreeableness and 49% Conscientiousness!

You are generally quiet, and you don’t like making too much of a fuss. You prefer to spend time alone than to socialize with strangers. You find crowds exhausting, and you’re close with a small group of friends rather than constantly surrounded by a large circle. You don’t like saying too much about yourself, but you’re always available to listen when a friend needs you. The best elements that fit you would either be Water or Light.

This is so incredibly accurate, I can't believe it.
Mixed #1
36% Extraversion, 57% Agreeableness and 49% Conscientiousness!

You are generally quiet, and you don’t like making too much of a fuss. You prefer to spend time alone than to socialize with strangers. You find crowds exhausting, and you’re close with a small group of friends rather than constantly surrounded by a large circle. You don’t like saying too much about yourself, but you’re always available to listen when a friend needs you. The best elements that fit you would either be Water or Light.

This is so incredibly accurate, I can't believe it.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
Balanced
46% Extraversion, 57% Agreeableness and 51% Conscientiousness!

I wasn't expecting this :0
Balanced
46% Extraversion, 57% Agreeableness and 51% Conscientiousness!

I wasn't expecting this :0
Your result for The Elemental Flight Test ...
Light
30% Extraversion, 45% Agreeableness and 57% Conscientiousness!

Close enough. Light is my 3rd choice
Your result for The Elemental Flight Test ...
Light
30% Extraversion, 45% Agreeableness and 57% Conscientiousness!

Close enough. Light is my 3rd choice
8AiuGvS.png
17% Extraversion, 42% Agreeableness and 32% Conscientiousness!

"The arcane dragons of Starfall Isles are dreamers.They prefer the allure of the unknown and mysterious nature of the magical energies that bind the universe together. Of all dragons, Arcane dragons are the most curious, pursuing their theories and their dreams, often oblivious to the effects that their dogged pursuits may have on the world around them. Meteors and runestones are their favored treasures."

You're an individualistic and intellectual person. You prefer a good book to an overbearingly-loud party filled with strangers. You have a very independent mindset, and you would rather follow your own interests and style than a trend, even if other people find you weird. You can be reserved, even shy, when meeting new people, especially those who don't understand your way of thinking.

You can be disorganized, but you can pull through to complete tasks at the last minute. Your mind can be chaotic, but you often find your best ideas out of nowhere while lost in thought. You hate boring work, but once you find yourself attached to an idea or theory, you feel compelled to see it through to the very end.

Rather than focusing on your feelings, you prefer the world of thoughts and ideas. Your intellectual pursuits often can get in the way of your relationship with friends and family. However, you can be a good listener when asked, but you never feel the need to hide the truth. You don’t find it easy to make friends with any regular person and instead seek out people with your interests or those who feel you can have good, insightful conversations with.

Don't have to move then! Guess my flight is fitting for me lmao.
17% Extraversion, 42% Agreeableness and 32% Conscientiousness!

"The arcane dragons of Starfall Isles are dreamers.They prefer the allure of the unknown and mysterious nature of the magical energies that bind the universe together. Of all dragons, Arcane dragons are the most curious, pursuing their theories and their dreams, often oblivious to the effects that their dogged pursuits may have on the world around them. Meteors and runestones are their favored treasures."

You're an individualistic and intellectual person. You prefer a good book to an overbearingly-loud party filled with strangers. You have a very independent mindset, and you would rather follow your own interests and style than a trend, even if other people find you weird. You can be reserved, even shy, when meeting new people, especially those who don't understand your way of thinking.

You can be disorganized, but you can pull through to complete tasks at the last minute. Your mind can be chaotic, but you often find your best ideas out of nowhere while lost in thought. You hate boring work, but once you find yourself attached to an idea or theory, you feel compelled to see it through to the very end.

Rather than focusing on your feelings, you prefer the world of thoughts and ideas. Your intellectual pursuits often can get in the way of your relationship with friends and family. However, you can be a good listener when asked, but you never feel the need to hide the truth. You don’t find it easy to make friends with any regular person and instead seek out people with your interests or those who feel you can have good, insightful conversations with.

Don't have to move then! Guess my flight is fitting for me lmao.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38