Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 61 62
@hybris - Payment reminder ping for Wings of Change! c:
@hybris - Payment reminder ping for Wings of Change! c:
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
[center][size=2]@hybris @Drytil @hat17 @Kin @YoshiyaKiryu @Micheru @solaritude @Strigiforma @Amphiptere[/size] [size=6][b][color=palegreen]"Skin: Wings of Change" is in![/color][/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21549279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215493/21549279_350.png[/img] [/url] Everyone who has paid already will receive their skincent shortly <3 If you've still not paid after repeated pings thus far, this is now your [b]24 hour warning[/b]. If not paid before this time tomorrow, you will forfeit your copy to be sold on the AH. [b]Thanks to everyone who's supported this skincent so far!![/b] [/center]
@hybris @Drytil @hat17 @Kin @YoshiyaKiryu @Micheru @solaritude @Strigiforma @Amphiptere

"Skin: Wings of Change" is in!

21549279_350.png

Everyone who has paid already will receive their skincent shortly <3
If you've still not paid after repeated pings thus far, this is now your 24 hour warning.
If not paid before this time tomorrow, you will forfeit your copy to be sold on the AH.

Thanks to everyone who's supported this skincent so far!!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
yay! I can't wait :)
yay! I can't wait :)
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@SherokuTakari Are you still taking slots for Wings of Change, and if so would you be able to accept a treasure slot?
@SherokuTakari Are you still taking slots for Wings of Change, and if so would you be able to accept a treasure slot?
ZVpCPil.png
Hello again everyone! The Mistral Jamboree is officially over, so pre-orders for "Wings of Change" are closed and ready to print!
If you're listed below, please send me your gems asap, and if with a little luck and a pinch of promptness, your skinscents will be back to you within the week! :D

There were 8/10 slots filled, so the final price is 775g per person. c:

@Niharike
@HuntingAlpha
@Juliamon
@StitchedinIce
@JitteryPuff
@NoAeki
@LadyFang
@Ickyrus

Thanks to everyone who signed up for the second run!
Two copies will also be available on the AH ♥
Hello again everyone! The Mistral Jamboree is officially over, so pre-orders for "Wings of Change" are closed and ready to print!
If you're listed below, please send me your gems asap, and if with a little luck and a pinch of promptness, your skinscents will be back to you within the week! :D

There were 8/10 slots filled, so the final price is 775g per person. c:

@Niharike
@HuntingAlpha
@Juliamon
@StitchedinIce
@JitteryPuff
@NoAeki
@LadyFang
@Ickyrus

Thanks to everyone who signed up for the second run!
Two copies will also be available on the AH ♥
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari I am so ready! Are you doing 2way crossroads for these or 1way?
@SherokuTakari I am so ready! Are you doing 2way crossroads for these or 1way?
NXwxhXo.png
@HuntingAlpha

I need the gems to buy the blueprints, so it's up to you if you prefer to send them via 1-Way, or PM. c: Once the skincents come back from printing, I send them out via PM, with a message. ^.^
@HuntingAlpha

I need the gems to buy the blueprints, so it's up to you if you prefer to send them via 1-Way, or PM. c: Once the skincents come back from printing, I send them out via PM, with a message. ^.^
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari I have to wait a couple of hours, because of money issues, but as soon as it is fixed i will send my payment :3
@SherokuTakari I have to wait a couple of hours, because of money issues, but as soon as it is fixed i will send my payment :3
Ryn | She/They| 2+ Fr Time | Tumblr
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o7_500.png
@LadyFang

Alrighty, no worries~ Thanks for letting me know! :D
@LadyFang

Alrighty, no worries~ Thanks for letting me know! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Just sent you my payment. Can hardly wait! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14449031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144491/14449031_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SherokuTakari
Just sent you my payment. Can hardly wait!

14449031_350.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 61 62