Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62
@SherokuTakari
Sent a CR with the payment!
@SherokuTakari
Sent a CR with the payment!
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus

Got it, thanks! :D I'll mark you as paid~
@Ickyrus

Got it, thanks! :D I'll mark you as paid~
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Guess I missed out, then, can I be signed up for the pinglist for the re-release next MJ?
@SherokuTakari Guess I missed out, then, can I be signed up for the pinglist for the re-release next MJ?
ZVpCPil.png
@TheJadeSiren

If you'd like, but there will also be two copies going up on the AH when they come back, if that suits you better. c:
@TheJadeSiren

If you'd like, but there will also be two copies going up on the AH when they come back, if that suits you better. c:
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Yes, and I'll be keeping an eye out for those but that depends on the price and whether I can snatch one in time, I'm mostly asking about the pinglist now because I know I'll forget later (like I forgot to pre-order orz)
@SherokuTakari Yes, and I'll be keeping an eye out for those but that depends on the price and whether I can snatch one in time, I'm mostly asking about the pinglist now because I know I'll forget later (like I forgot to pre-order orz)
ZVpCPil.png
@TheJadeSiren
Ah, alrighty. :P Honestly I'd forget a LOT if it weren't for pings that come in, so I understand~ I'll put you in the pinglist once it gets shifted up then, thanks! :D

@NoAeki
Payment reminder ping~ Please get me your gems as soon as you can. c:
@TheJadeSiren
Ah, alrighty. :P Honestly I'd forget a LOT if it weren't for pings that come in, so I understand~ I'll put you in the pinglist once it gets shifted up then, thanks! :D

@NoAeki
Payment reminder ping~ Please get me your gems as soon as you can. c:
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
[center][size=2]@Niharike @HuntingAlpha @Juliamon @StitchedinIce @JitteryPuff @NoAeki @LadyFang @Ickyrus[/size] [size=6][b][color=palegreen]The Second Run of "Skin: Wings of Change" is in![/color][/b][/size] Thank you for your patience! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21549279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215493/21549279_350.png[/img] [/url] Everyone who has paid already will receive their skincent shortly <3 If you've still not paid after repeated pings thus far, this is now your [b]24 hour warning[/b]. If not paid before this time tomorrow, you will forfeit your copy to be sold on the AH. [b]Thanks to everyone who's supported this skincent so far!![/b] [/center]
@Niharike @HuntingAlpha @Juliamon @StitchedinIce @JitteryPuff @NoAeki @LadyFang @Ickyrus

The Second Run of "Skin: Wings of Change" is in!
Thank you for your patience! :D

21549279_350.png

Everyone who has paid already will receive their skincent shortly <3
If you've still not paid after repeated pings thus far, this is now your 24 hour warning.
If not paid before this time tomorrow, you will forfeit your copy to be sold on the AH.

Thanks to everyone who's supported this skincent so far!!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
Hello there, @TheJadeSiren! I was just going back through the recent pages looking for a pinglist, and I noticed you'd actually sent in a post I'd missed entirely, before the cut-off for the second run of Wings of Change! :o That is entirely my bad, and I do apologize. u.u
If you're still interested in a copy, I'd be happy to sell you one of the extras at the pre-order price! Just let me know, and sorry again!
Hello there, @TheJadeSiren! I was just going back through the recent pages looking for a pinglist, and I noticed you'd actually sent in a post I'd missed entirely, before the cut-off for the second run of Wings of Change! :o That is entirely my bad, and I do apologize. u.u
If you're still interested in a copy, I'd be happy to sell you one of the extras at the pre-order price! Just let me know, and sorry again!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Oh goodness that would be wonderful, however I will have to re-drum up the funds for it, is there any way I could persuade you to hold it for a couple days (festivals are how I make my money so it shouldn't take too long)? If you can't then I understand and you can throw it on the AH!
@SherokuTakari Oh goodness that would be wonderful, however I will have to re-drum up the funds for it, is there any way I could persuade you to hold it for a couple days (festivals are how I make my money so it shouldn't take too long)? If you can't then I understand and you can throw it on the AH!
ZVpCPil.png
@TheJadeSiren

Yeah sure, that's fine! I'll do up to two week holds, or payment plans, et c. c:
@TheJadeSiren

Yeah sure, that's fine! I'll do up to two week holds, or payment plans, et c. c:
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62