Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shero's Shenanigans|UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 61 62
@sherokutakari, I'd like a slot, but it's a bit out of my immediate price range.
@sherokutakari, I'd like a slot, but it's a bit out of my immediate price range.
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@SherokuTakari
I would love a slot for Wings of Change. It's one of the most beautiful skins/accents I've ever seen!
@SherokuTakari
I would love a slot for Wings of Change. It's one of the most beautiful skins/accents I've ever seen!
@HerrSchreckens
That's okay, it's still cool to hear you liked it! :D For future reference, if you ever see one of my accents you'd like, you're welcome to ask for a hold or payment plan. ^-^

@JitteryPuff
Oh wow, that's really high praise, thank you! OvO!! I'll add you to the list, thanks~ ^-^
@HerrSchreckens
That's okay, it's still cool to hear you liked it! :D For future reference, if you ever see one of my accents you'd like, you're welcome to ask for a hold or payment plan. ^-^

@JitteryPuff
Oh wow, that's really high praise, thank you! OvO!! I'll add you to the list, thanks~ ^-^
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari, I'd like a slot if I could do a payment plan?
@SherokuTakari, I'd like a slot if I could do a payment plan?
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
@HerrSchreckens

Ah, alrighty then, sure. c: Do you have an estimate of when you'd like to have it paid off?
@HerrSchreckens

Ah, alrighty then, sure. c: Do you have an estimate of when you'd like to have it paid off?
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari Is there a chance you'll ever tweak Wings of Change so it qualifies as an accent?
@SherokuTakari Is there a chance you'll ever tweak Wings of Change so it qualifies as an accent?
YsUBlZc.png
@rocketgirl2

Honestly, I tried to downsize it after it lost, but it's almost at 50% coverage, so taking off roughly 20% makes it look entirely different. So sorry, but probably not. :c
@rocketgirl2

Honestly, I tried to downsize it after it lost, but it's almost at 50% coverage, so taking off roughly 20% makes it look entirely different. So sorry, but probably not. :c
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari I understand, thanks! It's a gorgeous skincent :)
@SherokuTakari I understand, thanks! It's a gorgeous skincent :)
YsUBlZc.png
@SherokuTekari

Hmm I think a while back I asked if you'd be reprinting the runic roar skincent and you said yes but now it's retired ;u; I was just wanting to double check if that means like retired until next Starfall, or you're never printing it again?
@SherokuTekari

Hmm I think a while back I asked if you'd be reprinting the runic roar skincent and you said yes but now it's retired ;u; I was just wanting to double check if that means like retired until next Starfall, or you're never printing it again?
@SherokuTakari a slot for wings of change thanks!
@SherokuTakari a slot for wings of change thanks!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 61 62