Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
@Luunai

Hello, I was curious if you had any plans to reprint Sweet Candy Dream (Snapper M) soon? It looks like you have enough of a ping list for a reprint and I am pretty desperately wanting it :3
@Luunai

Hello, I was curious if you had any plans to reprint Sweet Candy Dream (Snapper M) soon? It looks like you have enough of a ping list for a reprint and I am pretty desperately wanting it :3
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Luunai Could I get a ping whenever you reprint any the Gold/Black/Fiery Dragon Tattoos?
@Luunai Could I get a ping whenever you reprint any the Gold/Black/Fiery Dragon Tattoos?
@Jinkx
Hey there! I'm currently quite busy, but I'm slowly working through all reprint lists. The Sweet Candy Dream series will indeed be reprinted very soon, as long as enough people from the ping list are still interested. I'm guessing within the next 1-2 weeks! c:

@haawke
Sure, thanks for your interest!
@Jinkx
Hey there! I'm currently quite busy, but I'm slowly working through all reprint lists. The Sweet Candy Dream series will indeed be reprinted very soon, as long as enough people from the ping list are still interested. I'm guessing within the next 1-2 weeks! c:

@haawke
Sure, thanks for your interest!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai can I get a slot for Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F)? Should I send you the 550 gems through the CR, or though PM?
@Luunai can I get a slot for Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F)? Should I send you the 550 gems through the CR, or though PM?
@SilverLately
Sure! :) The batch has been sent in a few days ago, so it should arrive very soon~ And I'm fine with both ways of sending payment, whatever you prefer!
@SilverLately
Sure! :) The batch has been sent in a few days ago, so it should arrive very soon~ And I'm fine with both ways of sending payment, whatever you prefer!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai I will send it to you in a PM then
@Luunai I will send it to you in a PM then
@Luunai

Thank you for getting back with me. Very excited :3
@Luunai

Thank you for getting back with me. Very excited :3
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Luunai
There are no words that would describe of how amazing are your accents^^ i love each one of them and the work you put in details.
I would like to be added to the general pinglist and receive a ping for every new realease... also an add to the reprint ping list for every restocked accent
And small question if i can, your username sounds somehow familiar and ive been wondering if you have been part of editing amv comunity from youtube in the past
@Luunai
There are no words that would describe of how amazing are your accents^^ i love each one of them and the work you put in details.
I would like to be added to the general pinglist and receive a ping for every new realease... also an add to the reprint ping list for every restocked accent
And small question if i can, your username sounds somehow familiar and ive been wondering if you have been part of editing amv comunity from youtube in the past
Lichtdrache.gif
@Luunai - hi ! could I take a slot for Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F)?
@Luunai - hi ! could I take a slot for Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F)?
@Luunai Could I please be added to the general ping list, if it is not too much trouble?
@Luunai Could I please be added to the general ping list, if it is not too much trouble?