Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 162 163
@Axanthic
But do items in chests stay though.

Do they???
@Axanthic
But do items in chests stay though.

Do they???
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@epicdragon99 that's probably a question @thecorvid could answer, not me
@epicdragon99 that's probably a question @thecorvid could answer, not me
VvzrUJt.png
@EPICdragon99

The software we'll be using to paste structures over is capable of doing that, but for the most part items in chests will not be allowed. The intention with the structure pasting is to preserve buildings and use them in the new world, not to allow players to transfer all their wealth from one world to another. HOWEVER, I don't intend to have all players starting off from scratch - I'll probably open up a "Shipment" service where players can apply to have packages of items from the old world transferred over to the new, so that players can still keep some of their resource progress without damaging the economy dynamics of the new world.
@EPICdragon99

The software we'll be using to paste structures over is capable of doing that, but for the most part items in chests will not be allowed. The intention with the structure pasting is to preserve buildings and use them in the new world, not to allow players to transfer all their wealth from one world to another. HOWEVER, I don't intend to have all players starting off from scratch - I'll probably open up a "Shipment" service where players can apply to have packages of items from the old world transferred over to the new, so that players can still keep some of their resource progress without damaging the economy dynamics of the new world.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U33Se7P.png[/img] all i wanted was to get on the server and hang out with some other people but no i ended up making proongs and i cry [s]this is why i'm no fun at parties[/s]
U33Se7P.png

all i wanted was to get on the server and hang out with some other people but no i ended up making proongs and i cry

this is why i'm no fun at parties
VvzrUJt.png
@Axanthic

Twas a fun run :P
@Axanthic

Twas a fun run :P
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
when you see the forum post and then you see the comments and you're just...
c r i

psst friend me on stuff i'm iMabel
when you see the forum post and then you see the comments and you're just...
c r i

psst friend me on stuff i'm iMabel
Wait I'm very confused. This used to be my go to server, what happened??? I know I haven't been on in a while but geeze
Wait I'm very confused. This used to be my go to server, what happened??? I know I haven't been on in a while but geeze
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa The server owners (rexcaliburr and me) have decided to shift the server over to TheCorvid since we are unable to take care and manage the server due to academics. Cor has her own plans for the future of Flightcraft which we have given her the rights to. If I'm not wrong, the old maps will be made available for sentimental and building purposes (the fire spawn looks super great)
@fuwafuwa The server owners (rexcaliburr and me) have decided to shift the server over to TheCorvid since we are unable to take care and manage the server due to academics. Cor has her own plans for the future of Flightcraft which we have given her the rights to. If I'm not wrong, the old maps will be made available for sentimental and building purposes (the fire spawn looks super great)
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@Loddie
pinging myself for later. I wanna play to
@Loddie
pinging myself for later. I wanna play to
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Rexcaliburr
when do you think the site will be back up also i could help with building if you need help with that im getting pc minecraft soon anyways so itll give me something to do :D
also sorry to bother you :)
@Rexcaliburr
when do you think the site will be back up also i could help with building if you need help with that im getting pc minecraft soon anyways so itll give me something to do :D
also sorry to bother you :)
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 162 163