Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 112 113
Uber excited about new Auction House thing!!
Uber excited about new Auction House thing!!
I absolutely adore this update! Everything is A+, but...

The gene thing being just a coli drop doesn't sound good to me. It's a neat idea, but coli likes to not work for so many people, and a lot of others just have Terrible luck with it. I have such a hard time with just familiars, that I know I wouldn't enjoy it too much. And I work 8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, so I'd just have absolutely no time for it at all. And not to mention prices in the AH...

So why not make it both? I don't think it'd be too terrible of an idea to have it as both a MP treasure gene and a lucky drop in the coli ;)
I absolutely adore this update! Everything is A+, but...

The gene thing being just a coli drop doesn't sound good to me. It's a neat idea, but coli likes to not work for so many people, and a lot of others just have Terrible luck with it. I have such a hard time with just familiars, that I know I wouldn't enjoy it too much. And I work 8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, so I'd just have absolutely no time for it at all. And not to mention prices in the AH...

So why not make it both? I don't think it'd be too terrible of an idea to have it as both a MP treasure gene and a lucky drop in the coli ;)
AHH
AHH
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
i love this thanks fr u guys are a blessing omg
i love this thanks fr u guys are a blessing omg
All of this is mega awesome!

I'd like to make one suggestion re search parameters: Being able to search for "level ___" dragons or dragons with level equal or above a certain number.
All of this is mega awesome!

I'd like to make one suggestion re search parameters: Being able to search for "level ___" dragons or dragons with level equal or above a certain number.
imtheembers.png
Hi, I am the Embers.
I love the sounds of this update. Especially being able to search for adult dragons. That will make finding dragons to exalt so much easier! The only thing I'm not for is the coli drop genes. I've seen how some people price rare drops, and I wouldn't want to pay let's say 800kt for a gene for my dragons. It would really hurt if you needed the gene for multiple dragons. Genes should stay in the market so that they are available to everyone. However, if you put the genes in both the market and gave them a chance to drop in the coli, I think that'd be fine. Otherwise, people might not be able to obtain python and morph if they have to rely on other users to sell them. And everyone deserves the ability to gene their dragons and not rely on chance/luck/the mercy of other players.
I love the sounds of this update. Especially being able to search for adult dragons. That will make finding dragons to exalt so much easier! The only thing I'm not for is the coli drop genes. I've seen how some people price rare drops, and I wouldn't want to pay let's say 800kt for a gene for my dragons. It would really hurt if you needed the gene for multiple dragons. Genes should stay in the market so that they are available to everyone. However, if you put the genes in both the market and gave them a chance to drop in the coli, I think that'd be fine. Otherwise, people might not be able to obtain python and morph if they have to rely on other users to sell them. And everyone deserves the ability to gene their dragons and not rely on chance/luck/the mercy of other players.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
This is all we have been hoping for and more!
This is all we have been hoping for and more!
Ever since I sold my first item on the auction house, the current mailing system has struck me as clunky and outdated. This new system looks like the perfect solution to it.

Now we just need to be patient while the developers finish it.
Ever since I sold my first item on the auction house, the current mailing system has struck me as clunky and outdated. This new system looks like the perfect solution to it.

Now we just need to be patient while the developers finish it.
Regarding searches in the Auction House, it would be really useful if we had the option to search for a price range that consists ONLY of treasure or gems, instead of having them listed together.

The updates are fantastic, I can't wait to see what else you do!
Regarding searches in the Auction House, it would be really useful if we had the option to search for a price range that consists ONLY of treasure or gems, instead of having them listed together.

The updates are fantastic, I can't wait to see what else you do!
Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.

--- St. Francis of Assisi
This is all very exciting, especially the new genes!

Not sure if it's been suggested yet but adding the option to search for First Gen/Gen1 dragons in the AH (regardless of whether they've been gene'd/scroll'd) would be incredibly helpful!

Honestly, I would love to see this option added to the site-wide dragon search (along with being able to search for element like you can in the AH) but baby-steps. X3
This is all very exciting, especially the new genes!

Not sure if it's been suggested yet but adding the option to search for First Gen/Gen1 dragons in the AH (regardless of whether they've been gene'd/scroll'd) would be incredibly helpful!

Honestly, I would love to see this option added to the site-wide dragon search (along with being able to search for element like you can in the AH) but baby-steps. X3
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 112 113