Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
HR 247 Hunting horn main here. I wish I could play online more but my internet keeps lagging/disconnecting. Lately I've just been trying to get better times killing monsters with different weapons. Trying to git gud for when MH Gen comes out~
HR 247 Hunting horn main here. I wish I could play online more but my internet keeps lagging/disconnecting. Lately I've just been trying to get better times killing monsters with different weapons. Trying to git gud for when MH Gen comes out~
vy4plc.png
Im online if anyone would like to do quests/need help farming.

Edit: Offline now

Chicken
Gold Crown
HR 189

Up for anything, just ping me :D
Im online if anyone would like to do quests/need help farming.

Edit: Offline now

Chicken
Gold Crown
HR 189

Up for anything, just ping me :D
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
I'm available and could use some help finishing G1. If anyone's up for it, ping me and I can set up a hall.
I'm available and could use some help finishing G1. If anyone's up for it, ping me and I can set up a hall.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
bump
bump
bloodborne_sig_by_xxdarinx-d7otg9b.png
Edited my rank. I am now Rank 55, with a G1 permit. I will later need help getting material from a molten tigers to upgrade a weapon, and soon material to make Seregios armor! If you want to be pinged for when a I have time for this, let me know.
Edited my rank. I am now Rank 55, with a G1 permit. I will later need help getting material from a molten tigers to upgrade a weapon, and soon material to make Seregios armor! If you want to be pinged for when a I have time for this, let me know.
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
Im playing now to boost my HR. Give me a ping and I'll be happy to boost you!
Im playing now to boost my HR. Give me a ping and I'll be happy to boost you!
Akoraas
Bronze Crown/HR 86
Insect Glaive/S. Axe (if I ever do more on my other character)
Friend Code: 2234-7648-8035

I am always up for hunting/helping others in late afternoon/night CST (say, 7 PM to 12 AM (5 PM to 10 PM FR time)), but haven't been able to lately because my hunting buddies have become much more busy than I. I would love to get back into this in preparation for Generations!

Note: I am fairly inactive on FR, and this is one of the only times I have taken a look into the forums. If anyone wants to hunt, it is easier to ping or message me to get my contact info for other stuff, such as Steam, or Tumblr. I am more readily available there.
Akoraas
Bronze Crown/HR 86
Insect Glaive/S. Axe (if I ever do more on my other character)
Friend Code: 2234-7648-8035

I am always up for hunting/helping others in late afternoon/night CST (say, 7 PM to 12 AM (5 PM to 10 PM FR time)), but haven't been able to lately because my hunting buddies have become much more busy than I. I would love to get back into this in preparation for Generations!

Note: I am fairly inactive on FR, and this is one of the only times I have taken a look into the forums. If anyone wants to hunt, it is easier to ping or message me to get my contact info for other stuff, such as Steam, or Tumblr. I am more readily available there.
Anyone done a g-rank expedition with 2 Savage Devijho yet?

Apparently the internet knows nothing about this and how to deal with it.

And would Fortify work 100,000,000 times? Because 2 G-rank Deviljho is a complete nightmare, and I might as well not use any Max Potions if I'm going to waste them.

EDIT: Finished the expedition (I gave up after enough tries). Came across 2 Savage Deviljho and 1 normal Deviljho, but when it appeared, I had no motivation and kept falling for it. According to my guild card, I fainted 10 times. Too bad I couldn't obtain any jho gems for my Fatalis Armor.
Anyone done a g-rank expedition with 2 Savage Devijho yet?

Apparently the internet knows nothing about this and how to deal with it.

And would Fortify work 100,000,000 times? Because 2 G-rank Deviljho is a complete nightmare, and I might as well not use any Max Potions if I'm going to waste them.

EDIT: Finished the expedition (I gave up after enough tries). Came across 2 Savage Deviljho and 1 normal Deviljho, but when it appeared, I had no motivation and kept falling for it. According to my guild card, I fainted 10 times. Too bad I couldn't obtain any jho gems for my Fatalis Armor.
bump
bump
@spookery
Pinging myself so I can come back and post my info! So good to see other monster hunters~
@spookery
Pinging myself so I can come back and post my info! So good to see other monster hunters~
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43