Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Popular Fandoms that you aren't in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
steven universe & fire emblem
steven universe because i cant stand the fandom
and i dont know why i cant get into fire emblem tbh
steven universe & fire emblem
steven universe because i cant stand the fandom
and i dont know why i cant get into fire emblem tbh
God this is ironic but offsite (and even on site outside of managing the hub) I'm not actually really in the UT fandom?? Like I reblog art occasionally but other then that I find a lot of the fans overbearing and some of the few works I browsed for fanfiction had a lot of disturbing elements that weren't warned against or tagged. Plus the majority of heavy fans are very protective of the game and tend to attack people for their negative opinions of it which honestly doesn't help >_>;
God this is ironic but offsite (and even on site outside of managing the hub) I'm not actually really in the UT fandom?? Like I reblog art occasionally but other then that I find a lot of the fans overbearing and some of the few works I browsed for fanfiction had a lot of disturbing elements that weren't warned against or tagged. Plus the majority of heavy fans are very protective of the game and tend to attack people for their negative opinions of it which honestly doesn't help >_>;
forum-signature.png
Batman, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Sherlock.....Honestly whatever I'm a fan of. I don't really talk to other fans about them, or get involved with groups.
Batman, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Sherlock.....Honestly whatever I'm a fan of. I don't really talk to other fans about them, or get involved with groups.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
Most of them, I tend to avoid fandom groups and that kind of stuff because of the 80% random weebs or just rabid dogs.
Most of them, I tend to avoid fandom groups and that kind of stuff because of the 80% random weebs or just rabid dogs.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Undertale fandom literally scares me.
Undertale fandom literally scares me.
Steven Universe (can't stand the show, sorry)
Twilight (the books weren't as bad as people say, but the movies? UG. Didn't deserve the hype though.)
Star Trek (such bad acting)

I actually really love being in fandoms because I'm on nice sites like CS and FR not toxic ones. XD
Steven Universe (can't stand the show, sorry)
Twilight (the books weren't as bad as people say, but the movies? UG. Didn't deserve the hype though.)
Star Trek (such bad acting)

I actually really love being in fandoms because I'm on nice sites like CS and FR not toxic ones. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Steven Universe I've never seen it.

Also Sword Art Online. What is the big deal??? I've just never felt interested in it?
Steven Universe I've never seen it.

Also Sword Art Online. What is the big deal??? I've just never felt interested in it?
Let me see..... I'm not a fan of Undertale. Steven Universe, basically anything Tumblr loves except for Bobs Burgers. I freakin love bobs burgers.
Let me see..... I'm not a fan of Undertale. Steven Universe, basically anything Tumblr loves except for Bobs Burgers. I freakin love bobs burgers.
Undertale. The fanbase is terrifying o-o
Undertale. The fanbase is terrifying o-o
6klg2iF.png
Steven Universe (I can't stand this show.)
The Phandom
Undertale (I'm not even willing to give the game much of a try because a lot of the fandom seems to be obsessed with it. So I look up a summary of the plot and it just seems uninteresting and overrated... Sorry.)
Homestuck. Whoops.
Steven Universe (I can't stand this show.)
The Phandom
Undertale (I'm not even willing to give the game much of a try because a lot of the fandom seems to be obsessed with it. So I look up a summary of the plot and it just seems uninteresting and overrated... Sorry.)
Homestuck. Whoops.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10