Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Completely Closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 109 110
@Cuddleh could i get him for 10tk? i actually have to head to sleep bc school n stuff but ill get the money when im back from skule :0c
@Cuddleh could i get him for 10tk? i actually have to head to sleep bc school n stuff but ill get the money when im back from skule :0c
@StarMint

Yes you can! I'll set up the CR and you can accept when you're ready :)
@StarMint

Yes you can! I'll set up the CR and you can accept when you're ready :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@cuddleh Could I have the adult pearl catcher? :]
@cuddleh Could I have the adult pearl catcher? :]
@lizzznewww

Baah, the person right above you already asked about him :(
@lizzznewww

Baah, the person right above you already asked about him :(
@cuddleh NOOOOOOO alright if that purchase fails then I'd like to buy him :) 10kt - 15kt is also a fine price to pay. If not then just lemme know when new babies come up again!
@cuddleh NOOOOOOO alright if that purchase fails then I'd like to buy him :) 10kt - 15kt is also a fine price to pay. If not then just lemme know when new babies come up again!
@lizzznewww

Alrighty! ^-^ Baah, I just hatched five today; the thought of hatching more concerns me heh But you'll definitely be alerted :)
@lizzznewww

Alrighty! ^-^ Baah, I just hatched five today; the thought of hatching more concerns me heh But you'll definitely be alerted :)
@cuddleh I would be interested, I would just like to see them first.
@cuddleh I would be interested, I would just like to see them first.
@jnanovic

Them as in the tundras? For the most part, they come out looking like their dad; there's four or so of their kids that you could check out from either Polar or Diamantia's pages. They're on my friends account, @Instrumental, if you want to look through them heh I don't think she's put them on a nest again yet though.
@jnanovic

Them as in the tundras? For the most part, they come out looking like their dad; there's four or so of their kids that you could check out from either Polar or Diamantia's pages. They're on my friends account, @Instrumental, if you want to look through them heh I don't think she's put them on a nest again yet though.
@Cuddleh Could I have this one please? c: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220905/22090446_350.png[/img]
@Cuddleh
Could I have this one please? c:
22090446_350.png
@iBeardedDragon

Yes you may! I'll send her over right away ^-^
@iBeardedDragon

Yes you may! I'll send her over right away ^-^
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 109 110