Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 753 754
For the new genes that are added, are they already made for how the colors will be after the color-wheel update or will they change slightly?
For the new genes that are added, are they already made for how the colors will be after the color-wheel update or will they change slightly?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
How do flights see one another? Yeah the Gods hate each others guts, but what about their followers?
How do flights see one another? Yeah the Gods hate each others guts, but what about their followers?
Tztaw1U.png
Do you have any rough schedules as to what's planned for the future? Anything, really!
Do you have any rough schedules as to what's planned for the future? Anything, really!
gB4rD1d.png oILtto8.pngWDTocfa.png
How is the "total treasure earned" in your account settings calculated? Does it count dragons sold or exalted, most treasure earned in a single round of whatever game you play in the fairgrounds? Like, mine says 26,000 treasure earned at one time but I've sold dragons for more than 200kT and I've managed at least 60kT in the fairgrounds at one time.
How is the "total treasure earned" in your account settings calculated? Does it count dragons sold or exalted, most treasure earned in a single round of whatever game you play in the fairgrounds? Like, mine says 26,000 treasure earned at one time but I've sold dragons for more than 200kT and I've managed at least 60kT in the fairgrounds at one time.
rvIMLeS.png
what are the moons of sornieth like? are they like saturn's moon titan that's more of a planet-like moon with a haze surrounding it? or are they just like earth's moon? do they have any names that the dragons or beastclans call them?
what are the moons of sornieth like? are they like saturn's moon titan that's more of a planet-like moon with a haze surrounding it? or are they just like earth's moon? do they have any names that the dragons or beastclans call them?
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
Okay, so I'm pretty sure Baldwin is a male Pearlcatcher, but I noticed that he only has one horn, as if he were a female Pearlcatcher. Is this just a result of a mutation caused by his experiments? Or is there another explanation for his missing horn?
Okay, so I'm pretty sure Baldwin is a male Pearlcatcher, but I noticed that he only has one horn, as if he were a female Pearlcatcher. Is this just a result of a mutation caused by his experiments? Or is there another explanation for his missing horn?
What is the maximum number of dragons your lair can accommodate? Or is there no maximum?
What is the maximum number of dragons your lair can accommodate? Or is there no maximum?
AXFBrIx.png
Is it even possible that a Ridgeback can break its long, spiky nose? If it is, can they regrow it, like a skink and its tail? Is it made of bone, or just hard skin?
Is it even possible that a Ridgeback can break its long, spiky nose? If it is, can they regrow it, like a skink and its tail? Is it made of bone, or just hard skin?
T3TuubO.png
Were the elemental lands, ex; The Shifting Expanse, like that when the deity's found them, or were/are the lands shaped by the magic of the deity's/dragons living there?
Were the elemental lands, ex; The Shifting Expanse, like that when the deity's found them, or were/are the lands shaped by the magic of the deity's/dragons living there?
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
What do Beastclans exalt for dom?
What do Beastclans exalt for dom?
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.