Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATURE DOM] Public Buy [closed]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 236 237
@kaidonovsky
Your dragon contributions were very generous. Are you sure you wish to send them to us for 1t?
@kaidonovsky
Your dragon contributions were very generous. Are you sure you wish to send them to us for 1t?
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Unthymely
Yep! I don't have any spare cash to send to help so I figured I could just hit two birds with one stone and send some leveled dragons for 1t.
@Unthymely
Yep! I don't have any spare cash to send to help so I figured I could just hit two birds with one stone and send some leveled dragons for 1t.
t02ad2G.png
@Unyko - I can't accept the CR for two of your dragons for some reason but thank you for the support! <3
@Unyko - I can't accept the CR for two of your dragons for some reason but thank you for the support! <3
@lemonbonp Eight little plaguelings from your clan have come to spend the spring with Glademomma. They are busy fertilizing the fields in preparation for new seedlings to sprout. [center][img]http://media0.giphy.com/media/1300w1HkjihpIY/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
@lemonbonp
Eight little plaguelings from your clan have come to spend the spring with Glademomma. They are busy fertilizing the fields in preparation for new seedlings to sprout.
giphy.gif
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Kaidonovsky The two plaguelings from your clan are eager to get to work ushering in spring! [center][img]http://api.ning.com/files/DtcI2O2Ry7BVZjSn050UYCHikOSvOh3LfYr2eF78N0a*6OS0jMHb0T8KvqFIwdPSrJkek5GEHsUbyasVDDpUmH9B5TNSlZon/1082141743.gif[/img][/center]
@Kaidonovsky
The two plaguelings from your clan are eager to get to work ushering in spring!
1082141743.gif
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Riley92 - No worries, sorry for the difficulty! I'll try sending them to @sparklesdani and hopefully they go through this time. :)
@Riley92 - No worries, sorry for the difficulty! I'll try sending them to @sparklesdani and hopefully they go through this time. :)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
Two hatchlings that just got here today. Anyone want to send them off to Gladekeeper for 7k each?
Two hatchlings that just got here today. Anyone want to send them off to Gladekeeper for 7k each?
k6BP7B9.jpg
@bonstrosity

I just sent you a bunch of dragons at level 7 - plus the 1k you had indicated on the spreadsheet. Hope I did it right, let me know if I mathed poorly and I can re-do. Thanks!
@bonstrosity

I just sent you a bunch of dragons at level 7 - plus the 1k you had indicated on the spreadsheet. Hope I did it right, let me know if I mathed poorly and I can re-do. Thanks!
@bonstrosity

Got one level 9 coming your way! Does your little comment mean I can send it in for 16.5kT? :3c
@bonstrosity

Got one level 9 coming your way! Does your little comment mean I can send it in for 16.5kT? :3c
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@bonstrosity
6 level 7s on their way.
@bonstrosity
6 level 7s on their way.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 236 237