Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATURE DOM] Public Buy [closed]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 236 237
I'm here for a little before bed! I can process lvl8 and higher quickly, send em! (plus will do gems)
I'm here for a little before bed! I can process lvl8 and higher quickly, send em! (plus will do gems)
[img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/17949e761d5814f971c4e6a34aa6d26f/tumblr_n2i8rlVqpm1rudcwro1_500.gif[/img]
tumblr_n2i8rlVqpm1rudcwro1_500.gif
@sparklesdani I have 3 lvl 7 tundras that wanna hang out with Gladekeeper; I will send them your way! :3
@sparklesdani I have 3 lvl 7 tundras that wanna hang out with Gladekeeper; I will send them your way! :3
@BitRot They will be very appreciated here in the gardens! :)
@BitRot They will be very appreciated here in the gardens! :)
@ElectricSugar You did fine! And thank you!

@OverlordFreya YEP! And thank you! Yay more levels :D

@Pitbull You are a boss, and thank you so much.

And sorry y'all for being rather slow! My comp decided that having the spreadsheet open, skype, and fr was just too much and was like 'leave me here to die' xD

I might try again in a bit, but otherwise, going to be the after rollover crew per usual :)
@ElectricSugar You did fine! And thank you!

@OverlordFreya YEP! And thank you! Yay more levels :D

@Pitbull You are a boss, and thank you so much.

And sorry y'all for being rather slow! My comp decided that having the spreadsheet open, skype, and fr was just too much and was like 'leave me here to die' xD

I might try again in a bit, but otherwise, going to be the after rollover crew per usual :)
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
bump
bump
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
[center][img]https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3439/3202536701_5b2c4fd008_z.jpg
3202536701_5b2c4fd008_z.jpg
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Sivi

Two level 8's incoming! :D
@Sivi

Two level 8's incoming! :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Hello again, my fellow saplings! I am back again to be a general nuisance bump the thread and curse the coli!
Hello again, my fellow saplings! I am back again to be a general nuisance bump the thread and curse the coli!
@OverlordFreya
You're the only one who wants to sell SUPER FAST I guess! ;D
@OverlordFreya
You're the only one who wants to sell SUPER FAST I guess! ;D
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 236 237