Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New? Introduce Yourself Here!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
I'm Cthulhu.

There isn't really much to know about me except that I am a god who dwells in the deeps of space and am the source of constant anxiety and terror for your race.

Okay. In actuality, I'm really very boring aside from being passionate about animals and that I like video games and have a macabre love for the horrific. I live on the East Coast of the United States, and I'm basically online all the time, so I'm more than welcoming to anyone who wants to be friends.
I'm Cthulhu.

There isn't really much to know about me except that I am a god who dwells in the deeps of space and am the source of constant anxiety and terror for your race.

Okay. In actuality, I'm really very boring aside from being passionate about animals and that I like video games and have a macabre love for the horrific. I live on the East Coast of the United States, and I'm basically online all the time, so I'm more than welcoming to anyone who wants to be friends.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Not much to say about me i guess, Kept hearing everyone talk about the site so i thought why not check it out?

Heyo Im Poltergeist, though i also answer to Coffin, Pan, and "hey you". I admit to being a pet site addict as well as rather absent minded. My current game addiction is Animal crossing: New leaf, i swear i will pay off my house at some point. I dabble in art though, the laziness usually gets the better of me. But! Its nice to meet all of you ouo.
Not much to say about me i guess, Kept hearing everyone talk about the site so i thought why not check it out?

Heyo Im Poltergeist, though i also answer to Coffin, Pan, and "hey you". I admit to being a pet site addict as well as rather absent minded. My current game addiction is Animal crossing: New leaf, i swear i will pay off my house at some point. I dabble in art though, the laziness usually gets the better of me. But! Its nice to meet all of you ouo.
Corvus here! You can give me any nickname really, I have a lot.

Anyways, I've been a member for about two weeks, but I haven't bothered with the forums yet. I spend most of my days watching sci-fi movies/shows or just nature documentaries. I'm fascinated by paleontology and xenobiology. I'm not that involved with anime, but I do like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Attack on Titan, and the Dangan Ronpa series. Its been a long time since I last roleplayed but I look forward to doing so on this site.

I'll probably lurk around the site most of the time, but its nice getting to know you all! c:
Corvus here! You can give me any nickname really, I have a lot.

Anyways, I've been a member for about two weeks, but I haven't bothered with the forums yet. I spend most of my days watching sci-fi movies/shows or just nature documentaries. I'm fascinated by paleontology and xenobiology. I'm not that involved with anime, but I do like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Attack on Titan, and the Dangan Ronpa series. Its been a long time since I last roleplayed but I look forward to doing so on this site.

I'll probably lurk around the site most of the time, but its nice getting to know you all! c:
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
Hi, I'm Hisoka.
I'm a college student, majoring in computer engineering. And I am addicted to videogames, name most games and I have a copy or have played it. And I already love this site.
I lurk more than I post in forums but I am trying to change that.
Hi, I'm Hisoka.
I'm a college student, majoring in computer engineering. And I am addicted to videogames, name most games and I have a copy or have played it. And I already love this site.
I lurk more than I post in forums but I am trying to change that.
Hi, I'm Sherii. I really have no idea what to do on this website lol, a friend (NegativeDiamond) introduced me to this site, so I decided to try it out.
I was born in Canada with Korean blood living in the US and I like to swim
I also like Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and mlp
I'm really active on deviantart, which is sheriiquills so yeahaeh
Hi, I'm Sherii. I really have no idea what to do on this website lol, a friend (NegativeDiamond) introduced me to this site, so I decided to try it out.
I was born in Canada with Korean blood living in the US and I like to swim
I also like Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and mlp
I'm really active on deviantart, which is sheriiquills so yeahaeh
Hi, I'm Mandy. I started playing here about a week ago now, I think. I'm really enjoying it so far.

I'm 23 and live in Australia. I'm obsessed with BONES, Castle and MLP:FiM. I also love CSI and NCIS. I love animals and I own 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 rats, 2 axolotls, 6 goldfish and a betta. I also have like 5 other little fish (Danios and I think Minnows)

I love virtual pet sites.

I really love goldfish and wish there weren't so many myths about their care!

I like to read, especially crime mysteries, love hidden object x adventure games and I love photography. I don't think I'm a professional photographer, or an expert, but I love experimenting with my camera.
Hi, I'm Mandy. I started playing here about a week ago now, I think. I'm really enjoying it so far.

I'm 23 and live in Australia. I'm obsessed with BONES, Castle and MLP:FiM. I also love CSI and NCIS. I love animals and I own 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 rats, 2 axolotls, 6 goldfish and a betta. I also have like 5 other little fish (Danios and I think Minnows)

I love virtual pet sites.

I really love goldfish and wish there weren't so many myths about their care!

I like to read, especially crime mysteries, love hidden object x adventure games and I love photography. I don't think I'm a professional photographer, or an expert, but I love experimenting with my camera.
Hey all! I'm Brook (or Ghirga). I'm from the pacific northwest! It's really boring and hot here, please don't visit.

My hobbies are drawing and playing video games, and I also enjoy reading mango (and sometimes I watch animu). I really like Pokemon, Digimon, Mother/Earthbound, Moomin, Yu Yu Hakusho, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Madoka Magica, Dangan Ronpa... ♥

My favorite animals are leopard and mako sharks, as well as cheetahs and bunnies.

Now, contestant #1, if I were an icecream cone, how would you eat me?
Hey all! I'm Brook (or Ghirga). I'm from the pacific northwest! It's really boring and hot here, please don't visit.

My hobbies are drawing and playing video games, and I also enjoy reading mango (and sometimes I watch animu). I really like Pokemon, Digimon, Mother/Earthbound, Moomin, Yu Yu Hakusho, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Madoka Magica, Dangan Ronpa... ♥

My favorite animals are leopard and mako sharks, as well as cheetahs and bunnies.

Now, contestant #1, if I were an icecream cone, how would you eat me?
Hello everyone! I was supposed to receive a notification every time someone posted here, but it doesn't seem to be working. A couple pages of reading later, it's so nice to meet all of you! ^.^ If anyone ever has questions, I'd be more than happy to answer. I love helping people. Like seriously. Just ask. :D *poofs away*
Hello everyone! I was supposed to receive a notification every time someone posted here, but it doesn't seem to be working. A couple pages of reading later, it's so nice to meet all of you! ^.^ If anyone ever has questions, I'd be more than happy to answer. I love helping people. Like seriously. Just ask. :D *poofs away*
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Hello, I'm Viperiform, but you can call me Hollis, or any other name really.

I'm I engineering student living in the midwest US who hopes to one day be a biomedical engineer.
As for my fandoms, my primary ones at this time are Star Trek and Mass Effect. I also enjoy Firefly, Skyrim, Dexter, and Supernatural.
I do a lot of reading, my favorite books are usually the more obscure ones that are wonderful, but no one has read, a list of which is below for your investigating pleasure.
Newsflesh trilogy--Mira Grant
Matthew Swift sequence--Kate Griffin
Medicus series--Ruth Downie

I'm also a huge fan of all things space and sci-fi. Should I be given any interesting space facts, I will be your friend.
Cosplaying and drawing are also things I'm a big fan of, and I do take art requests.

I also have a tumblr, which can be found here.

Ah, if there's anything else anyone would like to know, just ask. I'm generally friendly, and don't bite.
Hello, I'm Viperiform, but you can call me Hollis, or any other name really.

I'm I engineering student living in the midwest US who hopes to one day be a biomedical engineer.
As for my fandoms, my primary ones at this time are Star Trek and Mass Effect. I also enjoy Firefly, Skyrim, Dexter, and Supernatural.
I do a lot of reading, my favorite books are usually the more obscure ones that are wonderful, but no one has read, a list of which is below for your investigating pleasure.
Newsflesh trilogy--Mira Grant
Matthew Swift sequence--Kate Griffin
Medicus series--Ruth Downie

I'm also a huge fan of all things space and sci-fi. Should I be given any interesting space facts, I will be your friend.
Cosplaying and drawing are also things I'm a big fan of, and I do take art requests.

I also have a tumblr, which can be found here.

Ah, if there's anything else anyone would like to know, just ask. I'm generally friendly, and don't bite.
5SmYW3I.png
[/url]
Hello! I'm Aiya -- or Lacey -- and I've been on the site for a few days now.
I'm a nurse in graduate school obtaining my master's and working full time. I draw on the side (Links: my Deviantart and a Tumblr) and enjoy all sorts of nerdy pursuits: Pokemon, video games, manga, anime, and the occasional (incomplete) novel-writing.

I'm pretty friendly and always willing to make friends!
Hello! I'm Aiya -- or Lacey -- and I've been on the site for a few days now.
I'm a nurse in graduate school obtaining my master's and working full time. I draw on the side (Links: my Deviantart and a Tumblr) and enjoy all sorts of nerdy pursuits: Pokemon, video games, manga, anime, and the occasional (incomplete) novel-writing.

I'm pretty friendly and always willing to make friends!
dragonrising_bannercopy_zps14af6779.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16