Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New? Introduce Yourself Here!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Hi all! I'm Lunescale, Lune, or Jay, but occasionally may answer to simply "Hey, you", "Stop thief!" and so forth...

I'm 27, from London in the UK - work as a tech analyst / programmer by day, and sometimes freelance in the evenings doing web development and design etc (which used to be my day job).

While I like to think of myself as a gamer, I'm rubbish at getting round to playing a lot of newer releases. I still think that games from the late 90s and early 2000s are the best I've played to date - so I tend to go back to stuff like Deus Ex, Thief, Might & Magic, System Shock and so on... or even further back to play games from my childhood that I had on an Amiga. Newer stuff to me tends to be annoying as there's more tech demo than substance, but I will admit to spending a good number of hours on Elder Scrolls games :-)

I'm a musician - namely a vocalist and guitarist, but also the main songwriter for my band. Just got our first EP released a week or two ago and we're trying to recruit the full lineup so we can start doing shows and making a name of ourselves to then go get publicity then do the full album yadda yadda.. feels like a second job, but well worth it! The music's sort-of-metal, melodic but heavy, and rather gloomy in themes. Hours of fun and sunshine!

I do a have a fursona, by the same name of Lunescale - which I've had 'formally' as part of the furryverse since about 2008 or so, but as a representation of part of myself he's much older..

Errrmm.. I've probably rambled enough for now, but I'm always very happy to chat so any of you who wish to do so please hit me up! Looking forward to meeting more of you all :-)
Hi all! I'm Lunescale, Lune, or Jay, but occasionally may answer to simply "Hey, you", "Stop thief!" and so forth...

I'm 27, from London in the UK - work as a tech analyst / programmer by day, and sometimes freelance in the evenings doing web development and design etc (which used to be my day job).

While I like to think of myself as a gamer, I'm rubbish at getting round to playing a lot of newer releases. I still think that games from the late 90s and early 2000s are the best I've played to date - so I tend to go back to stuff like Deus Ex, Thief, Might & Magic, System Shock and so on... or even further back to play games from my childhood that I had on an Amiga. Newer stuff to me tends to be annoying as there's more tech demo than substance, but I will admit to spending a good number of hours on Elder Scrolls games :-)

I'm a musician - namely a vocalist and guitarist, but also the main songwriter for my band. Just got our first EP released a week or two ago and we're trying to recruit the full lineup so we can start doing shows and making a name of ourselves to then go get publicity then do the full album yadda yadda.. feels like a second job, but well worth it! The music's sort-of-metal, melodic but heavy, and rather gloomy in themes. Hours of fun and sunshine!

I do a have a fursona, by the same name of Lunescale - which I've had 'formally' as part of the furryverse since about 2008 or so, but as a representation of part of myself he's much older..

Errrmm.. I've probably rambled enough for now, but I'm always very happy to chat so any of you who wish to do so please hit me up! Looking forward to meeting more of you all :-)
Hey ya'll, I'm Tavvi. I love dragons, wolves and tigers mostly. I play WoW mostly under the same name lol. Um,,, I make custom plushies and clay figures (though im not too good at that last part). I love Homestuck, NCIS, Supernatural, and Teen Wolf (im so far behind). I'm always looking for friends so feel free to drop by my lair or my tumblr (shadeschan) and say hi!
Hey ya'll, I'm Tavvi. I love dragons, wolves and tigers mostly. I play WoW mostly under the same name lol. Um,,, I make custom plushies and clay figures (though im not too good at that last part). I love Homestuck, NCIS, Supernatural, and Teen Wolf (im so far behind). I'm always looking for friends so feel free to drop by my lair or my tumblr (shadeschan) and say hi!
Hello, I'm Sightless! I go by this name mostly on various sites and stuff. I'm a teenage fangirl who is a member of many fandoms, namely Doctor Who, Avengers/Loki, BBC Sherlock, MLP:FiM. My currant obsession happens to be the game Don't Starve.
I'm an artist, but I rarely upload anything to my DA, kinda need to fix that. I like to write and roleplay time to time, whenever I get off my lazy butt and do it. I've been waiting for Flight Rising to come out for a while now, so I'm really excited to finally join the site! c:
Hello, I'm Sightless! I go by this name mostly on various sites and stuff. I'm a teenage fangirl who is a member of many fandoms, namely Doctor Who, Avengers/Loki, BBC Sherlock, MLP:FiM. My currant obsession happens to be the game Don't Starve.
I'm an artist, but I rarely upload anything to my DA, kinda need to fix that. I like to write and roleplay time to time, whenever I get off my lazy butt and do it. I've been waiting for Flight Rising to come out for a while now, so I'm really excited to finally join the site! c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
Well, I've been on for two days, but hey. I'm Eskiwen, and I'm just your normal person. I normally rp a lot, but I'm on a month hiatus recovering from burn out. I have quite a lot of time to spend on the site, and most of it is spent in the coliseum. I love Bleach
(the manga) and am addicted to Pokemon. I already pre-ordered Pokemon X aww yee. of course, this addiction has now caused me to try and get all of the familiars. pray for me.

Anyway, I didn't even KNOW this site existed until I saw some of my friends talking about it. I wish I'd known sooner, or I totally wouls have given money to the kickstarter! oh well.
Well, I've been on for two days, but hey. I'm Eskiwen, and I'm just your normal person. I normally rp a lot, but I'm on a month hiatus recovering from burn out. I have quite a lot of time to spend on the site, and most of it is spent in the coliseum. I love Bleach
(the manga) and am addicted to Pokemon. I already pre-ordered Pokemon X aww yee. of course, this addiction has now caused me to try and get all of the familiars. pray for me.

Anyway, I didn't even KNOW this site existed until I saw some of my friends talking about it. I wish I'd known sooner, or I totally wouls have given money to the kickstarter! oh well.
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Hello people. I'm Iaidoka, but you can call me Iai or you want. I am an aspiring writer and I also do manga art on the side. You'll find me around the creative corner or role play board more than anything. I love martial arts, and that actually where my username stems from. Right now I am studying japanese swordsmanship and weaponry, and my sensei says I'm getting better all the time! I just joined this site earlier this morning. Hope to see you all around the site. Also be sure to check out my story Doublet of Destruction on the creative corner(Shameless plug for the win).
Hello people. I'm Iaidoka, but you can call me Iai or you want. I am an aspiring writer and I also do manga art on the side. You'll find me around the creative corner or role play board more than anything. I love martial arts, and that actually where my username stems from. Right now I am studying japanese swordsmanship and weaponry, and my sensei says I'm getting better all the time! I just joined this site earlier this morning. Hope to see you all around the site. Also be sure to check out my story Doublet of Destruction on the creative corner(Shameless plug for the win).
I'm Michelle, a 19 year old college dropout originally from West Virginia, currently living in Florida. I like Homestuck, pro-wrestling, Ace Attorney, Team Fortress 2, Madoka Magica, Attack on Titan, Dangan Ronpa/SDR2, etc. but hate the fandoms for pretty much all of them. I uh just joined recently and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing but I'm hoping to have fun.
I'm Michelle, a 19 year old college dropout originally from West Virginia, currently living in Florida. I like Homestuck, pro-wrestling, Ace Attorney, Team Fortress 2, Madoka Magica, Attack on Titan, Dangan Ronpa/SDR2, etc. but hate the fandoms for pretty much all of them. I uh just joined recently and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing but I'm hoping to have fun.
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
Hello! :D I'm Lilium. I'm eighteen and I'm going to school for Illustration in the fall!
I love video games (like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Bastion, Dishonored, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, etc etc) and in terms of shows I'm currently in love with Attack on Titan and Puella Magi Madoka Magica!
Dragons are nice so I thought I'd give this site a try.
Hello! :D I'm Lilium. I'm eighteen and I'm going to school for Illustration in the fall!
I love video games (like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Bastion, Dishonored, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, etc etc) and in terms of shows I'm currently in love with Attack on Titan and Puella Magi Madoka Magica!
Dragons are nice so I thought I'd give this site a try.
I'm Altair, a 21-year-old Canadian guy who's currently nesting in the hills of West Virgina. You can call me Al, though.
I'm not one to make friends, and I'm sort of a recluse, but every now and then I'll leave my cave in search of social interaction. I'm pretty much a stay-at-home-loser until I can get a job, but once that happens, I'm saving up to move in with my girlfriend, and then I'll try my luck at film school, where I'll hopefully learn how to become a film producer!

I have an extreme weakness for cute things, concept art, arthropods, and cartoons. Also birds. I'm also really sensitive and prone to anxiety, AND dainty as all get-out for a guy, so I get mistaken for a girl a lot, sobs. I'm also really into stuff like Left 4 Dead, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and recently my girlfriend and I started playing Borderlands 2. I draw, though I mostly just doodle and sketch, since I absolutely hate doing lineart. I don't watch TV much, but when I do, it's usually cartoons like Regular Show and Adventure Time, or older stuff from when I was younger like Hey Arnold. Aside from that, I really love nature documentaries. Especially stuff like Planet Earth and Blue Planet.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I'm Haida.
I'm Altair, a 21-year-old Canadian guy who's currently nesting in the hills of West Virgina. You can call me Al, though.
I'm not one to make friends, and I'm sort of a recluse, but every now and then I'll leave my cave in search of social interaction. I'm pretty much a stay-at-home-loser until I can get a job, but once that happens, I'm saving up to move in with my girlfriend, and then I'll try my luck at film school, where I'll hopefully learn how to become a film producer!

I have an extreme weakness for cute things, concept art, arthropods, and cartoons. Also birds. I'm also really sensitive and prone to anxiety, AND dainty as all get-out for a guy, so I get mistaken for a girl a lot, sobs. I'm also really into stuff like Left 4 Dead, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and recently my girlfriend and I started playing Borderlands 2. I draw, though I mostly just doodle and sketch, since I absolutely hate doing lineart. I don't watch TV much, but when I do, it's usually cartoons like Regular Show and Adventure Time, or older stuff from when I was younger like Hey Arnold. Aside from that, I really love nature documentaries. Especially stuff like Planet Earth and Blue Planet.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I'm Haida.
Hello! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I am a young lady trapped with the ideals and priorities of a child... I can be entertained by the simplest things!
Anyway, I go by the username Esperance and I am from Canada. I am very into Japan and Japanese things such as their cute fashion and sweets, but I am even more into anime and manga, despite the fact I know otaku culture is not as common there unfortunately...
However I am also into cyberpunk, steampunk, metropolises and airships. I love airships almost as much as I love anime and even though I know it might never be possible I hope that one day there will be a way for dirigibles to fly again! (^▽^)
Hello! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I am a young lady trapped with the ideals and priorities of a child... I can be entertained by the simplest things!
Anyway, I go by the username Esperance and I am from Canada. I am very into Japan and Japanese things such as their cute fashion and sweets, but I am even more into anime and manga, despite the fact I know otaku culture is not as common there unfortunately...
However I am also into cyberpunk, steampunk, metropolises and airships. I love airships almost as much as I love anime and even though I know it might never be possible I hope that one day there will be a way for dirigibles to fly again! (^▽^)
Hiya peeps, not really new but I have yet to introduce myself! Uhh well lets see, I am fifteen years old, from the States (Illinois to be exact!), have an otherworldly fascination with dragons, is also into Japan and Steampunk stuff ^ @Esperance , is into roleplays, ect!

Also a huge video game nerd, which I hear is rare for a girl~

Oh and lastly and most odd, is the fact that my real name is Sage.

*Floats away to another forum*
Hiya peeps, not really new but I have yet to introduce myself! Uhh well lets see, I am fifteen years old, from the States (Illinois to be exact!), have an otherworldly fascination with dragons, is also into Japan and Steampunk stuff ^ @Esperance , is into roleplays, ect!

Also a huge video game nerd, which I hear is rare for a girl~

Oh and lastly and most odd, is the fact that my real name is Sage.

*Floats away to another forum*
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16