Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artifracture suggestions
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[center][font=sylfaen]Yeah, I'm not against the slightly higher treasure output. It's nice to be able to hit cap in a reasonable amount of time. Given how tedious hitting cap can be for some of the other games, it's good to be able to do it without sacrificing too much time. (I have study to do yo!) Also definitely support a pause feature. I don't really care how it's implemented, so long as I can pause it. [quote=VeiledOverdose][font=sylfaen]I have /lost/ games due to having one move left and not being able to do anything because there's a cascade of moves going on.[/quote][font=sylfaen] This. Cascades annoy me because I lose all the time with one move left while they're sorting themselves out. It's frustrating. On the topic of sound options too: I have every other page on the site muted (without muting my browser bc I like youtube videos), and the other fair games stay muted when I reload the page. But not Artifracture. Every time I open it up I have to hit mute again. If a separate toggle is added for effects and music maybe add a perma-mute feature. Otherwise like really, A+ game. It's my new favourite. Shock Switch gets boring sometimes.
Yeah, I'm not against the slightly higher treasure output. It's nice to be able to hit cap in a reasonable amount of time. Given how tedious hitting cap can be for some of the other games, it's good to be able to do it without sacrificing too much time. (I have study to do yo!)

Also definitely support a pause feature. I don't really care how it's implemented, so long as I can pause it.

VeiledOverdose wrote:
I have /lost/ games due to having one move left and not being able to do anything because there's a cascade of moves going on.

This. Cascades annoy me because I lose all the time with one move left while they're sorting themselves out. It's frustrating.

On the topic of sound options too: I have every other page on the site muted (without muting my browser bc I like youtube videos), and the other fair games stay muted when I reload the page. But not Artifracture. Every time I open it up I have to hit mute again. If a separate toggle is added for effects and music maybe add a perma-mute feature.

Otherwise like really, A+ game. It's my new favourite. Shock Switch gets boring sometimes.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Huge support for pause button and stopping the timer during a cascade.

I play the games while chatting on IMs and also while watching my kid. I can't play a game if I can't pause it unless I'm willing to lose the game while I answer and IM/take care of my kid.
Huge support for pause button and stopping the timer during a cascade.

I play the games while chatting on IMs and also while watching my kid. I can't play a game if I can't pause it unless I'm willing to lose the game while I answer and IM/take care of my kid.
HBHwQzQ.png
I love this game, but I find the lack of a pause button really frustrating.

I understand that pausing isn't always practical in time-based games, but what about pausing between levels? As someone with a tendency to multitask, I have to avoid Artifracture sometimes simply because it makes it impossible to do anything else!
I love this game, but I find the lack of a pause button really frustrating.

I understand that pausing isn't always practical in time-based games, but what about pausing between levels? As someone with a tendency to multitask, I have to avoid Artifracture sometimes simply because it makes it impossible to do anything else!
tumblr_nffi4tXnei1r5acz6o1_500.jpg
Any news about eventual adding pause button? The game desperately needs that feature. Stopping timer or letting us keep doing matches during cascade would be handy as well.
Any news about eventual adding pause button? The game desperately needs that feature. Stopping timer or letting us keep doing matches during cascade would be handy as well.
oh man can we pretty please get a pause button on this? This type of game is one of my favorites, but we at least need to have a pause between rounds. I want to play this but I really can't do it for long without having some option to pause.
oh man can we pretty please get a pause button on this? This type of game is one of my favorites, but we at least need to have a pause between rounds. I want to play this but I really can't do it for long without having some option to pause.
usOVDmY.png
Hopping in to add my enthusiastic support for a pause button in Artifracture. It's my favourite game at the Fairgrounds but it's so frustrating to have to start over every time I want to answer an IM, pet my cat, or change my music x_x

Alternatively, even just having to click a "continue" button between levels would be almost as good, if that's easier in any way.

(Also very much on board with stopping the timer during cascades, having the counts at the top change colour or grey out when they're met, and more rock puns.)
Hopping in to add my enthusiastic support for a pause button in Artifracture. It's my favourite game at the Fairgrounds but it's so frustrating to have to start over every time I want to answer an IM, pet my cat, or change my music x_x

Alternatively, even just having to click a "continue" button between levels would be almost as good, if that's easier in any way.

(Also very much on board with stopping the timer during cascades, having the counts at the top change colour or grey out when they're met, and more rock puns.)
Coming back to this again because..

I would absolutely love it if we could turn off the music for good. You can turn off the sound in the other games and have it stay off, for this game, every time you come back to the game, it has to be turned off again. Yes it's a small thing to deal with but.. sometimes I do have to press it multiple times because it doesn't like to turn off. And there are also times when I have to refresh thanks to it glitching and I have to turn off the music again. Just a bit of a nuisance.
Coming back to this again because..

I would absolutely love it if we could turn off the music for good. You can turn off the sound in the other games and have it stay off, for this game, every time you come back to the game, it has to be turned off again. Yes it's a small thing to deal with but.. sometimes I do have to press it multiple times because it doesn't like to turn off. And there are also times when I have to refresh thanks to it glitching and I have to turn off the music again. Just a bit of a nuisance.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15