Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artifracture suggestions
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="timanatee" date=2015-09-16 16:36:42] Please a pause feature. Please. [/quote] Support, I was actually about to suggest that myself. Nothing is more frustrating than going on a good streak and having to let the time run out during a high level because something popped up 8(
timanatee wrote on 2015-09-16:
Please a pause feature. Please.

Support, I was actually about to suggest that myself.

Nothing is more frustrating than going on a good streak and having to let the time run out during a high level because something popped up 8(
this signature bores me as much as it bores you
[quote name="timanatee" date=2015-09-16 16:36:42] Please a pause feature. Please. [/quote] This! Also it'd be amazing if the timer didn't continue ticking down while the chain combos are animating (Like how Shock Switch freezes when a combo/chain is made.) It's a huge buzzkill when you have the combos lined up but run out of time because 20 other rocks decided to animate.
timanatee wrote on 2015-09-16:

This! Also it'd be amazing if the timer didn't continue ticking down while the chain combos are animating (Like how Shock Switch freezes when a combo/chain is made.) It's a huge buzzkill when you have the combos lined up but run out of time because 20 other rocks decided to animate.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
[quote name="timanatee"] Please a pause feature. Please. [/quote] [quote name="AtomiKamikaze"] This! Also it'd be amazing if the timer didn't continue ticking down while the chain combos are animating (Like how Shock Switch freezes when a combo/chain is made.) It's a huge buzzkill when you have the combos lined up but run out of time because 20 other rocks decided to animate. [/quote] Please, those two are really a necessity right now @.@
timanatee wrote:
AtomiKamikaze wrote:
This! Also it'd be amazing if the timer didn't continue ticking down while the chain combos are animating (Like how Shock Switch freezes when a combo/chain is made.) It's a huge buzzkill when you have the combos lined up but run out of time because 20 other rocks decided to animate.

Please, those two are really a necessity right now @.@
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
I would love love love Zen mode. I love the music and overall noises the game makes (the pieces clicking together/breaking apart) and an endless mode would be perfect to relax with.
I would love love love Zen mode. I love the music and overall noises the game makes (the pieces clicking together/breaking apart) and an endless mode would be perfect to relax with.
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
More suggestions/modified suggestions:
I can see why people would want a pause feature, but I also see why the admins would be against one ("You could plan moves while it's paused! Even if it blacks out the board, all you have to do is screenshot first!") SO, possible solutions:
- Automatic 'between level' popup (which is suggested, but some people may complain wastes their time clicking past)
- "Pause after this level" option (Has to be toggled before the board starts to change; if not selected, game will progress without a popup screen)

Also, the "game over" screen should show your treasure earned, score, and level. For bragging rights and/or gauging how much of your life you wasted on an online game. Right now it just says "Game over" and I want to feel ashamed of myself.

And when it gives you a hint, perhaps highlighting it (yellow, or a darker brown? idk?) would work better? Right now it just pulses and it's hard to notice (for me, anyway. Personal thing.). Might make the game easier, though.
More suggestions/modified suggestions:
I can see why people would want a pause feature, but I also see why the admins would be against one ("You could plan moves while it's paused! Even if it blacks out the board, all you have to do is screenshot first!") SO, possible solutions:
- Automatic 'between level' popup (which is suggested, but some people may complain wastes their time clicking past)
- "Pause after this level" option (Has to be toggled before the board starts to change; if not selected, game will progress without a popup screen)

Also, the "game over" screen should show your treasure earned, score, and level. For bragging rights and/or gauging how much of your life you wasted on an online game. Right now it just says "Game over" and I want to feel ashamed of myself.

And when it gives you a hint, perhaps highlighting it (yellow, or a darker brown? idk?) would work better? Right now it just pulses and it's hard to notice (for me, anyway. Personal thing.). Might make the game easier, though.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Please so much on the pausing feature. Either an actual pause button (we could theoretically plan moves in Shock Switch when paused, but it has a pause button) or pausing after each level, asking to click to continue.

Please so much also on the stopping the timer during a cascade and/or allowing moves during a cascade. Again like Shock Switch. I have had many times where I just needed one last move to win, but the time ran out during a really long cascade.

I would rather prefer there not be a checkered background, as that would be too overwhelming visually for me, I think?

I'm not sure I see the need to lower treasure output (as I make much more on Shock Switch per half an hour than I do for Artifracture).

I don't really care about any of the other proposed suggestions, either for or against. But I really want the first two. So much. As of right now, I don't see myself playing the game much, but I might if those two things were tweaked.
Please so much on the pausing feature. Either an actual pause button (we could theoretically plan moves in Shock Switch when paused, but it has a pause button) or pausing after each level, asking to click to continue.

Please so much also on the stopping the timer during a cascade and/or allowing moves during a cascade. Again like Shock Switch. I have had many times where I just needed one last move to win, but the time ran out during a really long cascade.

I would rather prefer there not be a checkered background, as that would be too overwhelming visually for me, I think?

I'm not sure I see the need to lower treasure output (as I make much more on Shock Switch per half an hour than I do for Artifracture).

I don't really care about any of the other proposed suggestions, either for or against. But I really want the first two. So much. As of right now, I don't see myself playing the game much, but I might if those two things were tweaked.
@Sadistic

Wait, it gives you hints? I never saw any.

I wish there was maybe a hint button with a certain cooldown time that you could use occasionally when you're really stuck. A couple times I've been staring at the screen for up to twenty seconds or so because there's only one match left, and I can't find it.
@Sadistic

Wait, it gives you hints? I never saw any.

I wish there was maybe a hint button with a certain cooldown time that you could use occasionally when you're really stuck. A couple times I've been staring at the screen for up to twenty seconds or so because there's only one match left, and I can't find it.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Sumatra

It gives you hints, yes! It'll make two swappable pieces 'pulse' (squish, then grow once). I think it does that if you haven't made moves for 10-20 seconds, but I could be wrong, since it's difficult for me to see. Evidently you also have trouble with it, which is why highlighting the match would be awesome!
@Sumatra

It gives you hints, yes! It'll make two swappable pieces 'pulse' (squish, then grow once). I think it does that if you haven't made moves for 10-20 seconds, but I could be wrong, since it's difficult for me to see. Evidently you also have trouble with it, which is why highlighting the match would be awesome!
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
I really want other modes you can play in, like one where you can keep going until you have no more moves like in bejeweled and the more you play the more different
kinds of rocks start to show up so it becomes more difficult to make matches.
I really want other modes you can play in, like one where you can keep going until you have no more moves like in bejeweled and the more you play the more different
kinds of rocks start to show up so it becomes more difficult to make matches.
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
support all of the suggestions apart from lowering the treasure output.
support all of the suggestions apart from lowering the treasure output.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15