Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | April '14 Reg peeps, please gather here!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
@Christovski @LostUmbreon - I missed this? How did I miss this before?!

I'm from the April 2014 reg window and I'd love to participate in the partying and Accent getting and raffling and partying.

@Christovski @LostUmbreon - I missed this? How did I miss this before?!

I'm from the April 2014 reg window and I'd love to participate in the partying and Accent getting and raffling and partying.

@Reaganstorme Would you like to be on the pinglist then?
@Reaganstorme Would you like to be on the pinglist then?
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski - Yes please! This looks like gonna be fun.

^_^
@Christovski - Yes please! This looks like gonna be fun.

^_^
@Christovski
Hey, this is neat! Throw me onto the pinglist would you? c:
@Christovski
Hey, this is neat! Throw me onto the pinglist would you? c:
@LostUmbreon I have a gorgeous leap day jade/teal/seafoam nocturne G1 I can offer for the raffle; I can hang onto it until the time is right, though.
@LostUmbreon I have a gorgeous leap day jade/teal/seafoam nocturne G1 I can offer for the raffle; I can hang onto it until the time is right, though.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@LostUmbreon

I have exactly ONE female Guardian, so I'd love a copy of that accent. Can I send you my gems on April 1 though, I'm taking part in the March Amass (the earlier version of No Spendtember) due to my vault still being as empty as an unoccupied lair.. OTL

@Christovski

Ayy, please add me to the pinglist <3
@LostUmbreon

I have exactly ONE female Guardian, so I'd love a copy of that accent. Can I send you my gems on April 1 though, I'm taking part in the March Amass (the earlier version of No Spendtember) due to my vault still being as empty as an unoccupied lair.. OTL

@Christovski

Ayy, please add me to the pinglist <3
@Christovski I'd like to be added on the pinglist please!
@Christovski I'd like to be added on the pinglist please!
@Christovski

I would love to be added to the pinglist! I joined in 2015 April reg window!
@Christovski

I would love to be added to the pinglist! I joined in 2015 April reg window!
I'm glad @LostUmbreon convinced me not to start a thread until March cause I'm getting hyped up for the fun and impatient for April to get here, would have been worse if I put this up last month!!
I'm glad @LostUmbreon convinced me not to start a thread until March cause I'm getting hyped up for the fun and impatient for April to get here, would have been worse if I put this up last month!!
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski

I'm from the April 2015 registration window. Ping list, please!
@Christovski

I'm from the April 2015 registration window. Ping list, please!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37