Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Lair Tracker 3.2 [ NEW THREAD ]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42
@Coolkid @NoAkei @raanve @cassolotl @AshtaraSilunar @Flameswind @LuthienTinuviel @Xenobiological @sharikak @MacGreine @Guenhwyvar @rachools @squidragon @Hidd3nstare @Pandonkey @Silvanuyx @Soloontherocks @GoddessLoki @daenae @unityManipulator @CynicalKat @xXBlaydedXx @Desiderii @BottledGrace @Lyani @RavynStarfall @awerebear @Chrizesu @shinykari @Archfiend @AlexRider @Shockbunny @pandlewords @kariann02 @thedragonwithin @Northernly @TeenyMallow @Lapillus @Heatherly @Mole @Melodious @OrchestralAscent @obscuresoul @Crowleyisking @zephryi @Arithelia @KittersKamala @Feyna @PopcornFireworks @armychick337 @Ravenmoon @Kajira @Lapillus @ravenclawgirl @Mags @Nymphalidae @Xphyra @sadri22 @stacheldrahtzaun @MLein @Makiling @Malis @Faunus @Pasafatu @Fluffloid @KaidaHime @Coolkid @Corporal @Heatherly @Sica @InkstainedGwyn @katoptron @ScrivenerLielac @Wintyr @EsdeeAr @logomachy @Cassolotl @Geronima @Dragondrop @Ithiltari @destopianfuture @rhubarbcobbler @eonpixi @EvilBlackSheep @demonoflight @Modiste @SierraKomodo @bonsaiRocket @Paleh @Mojave @YukiDaviji @Loxi @Alternatewarning @Spatial @Aeice @Dragonsteps8472 @Rubaiyate @Moongrave @mayorpunk @Kitsara @squidmagician @Glowria @DeepflowManah @KittyAoba @kopitar @Charl1e @meiloslyther @BunnySox @jennysyc @Kintsy @Pachirisu @Eloritia @Tindi11 @Itazu @NataliaKills @houseburning @Lanikot @Trixillia @Prinxee @LocketShoru @Cousin @whoiseliza @aenaithia

Added Stained to the list. At least it helped me catch a backwards ratio on Glimmer and Okapi, I guess.

Remember -- please make sure you are using a copy of the User Copy which automatically updates itself from the Master Copy when you open it. If you are, your sheet should be properly updated by the time you get this ping!

As usual, if something goes wrong or you notice a problem, please ping me, @Alestrius, here in the thread with a link to your spreadsheet (you'll have to enable sharing) and a description of your problem, and I'll get on it as fast as I can. :)
@Coolkid @NoAkei @raanve @cassolotl @AshtaraSilunar @Flameswind @LuthienTinuviel @Xenobiological @sharikak @MacGreine @Guenhwyvar @rachools @squidragon @Hidd3nstare @Pandonkey @Silvanuyx @Soloontherocks @GoddessLoki @daenae @unityManipulator @CynicalKat @xXBlaydedXx @Desiderii @BottledGrace @Lyani @RavynStarfall @awerebear @Chrizesu @shinykari @Archfiend @AlexRider @Shockbunny @pandlewords @kariann02 @thedragonwithin @Northernly @TeenyMallow @Lapillus @Heatherly @Mole @Melodious @OrchestralAscent @obscuresoul @Crowleyisking @zephryi @Arithelia @KittersKamala @Feyna @PopcornFireworks @armychick337 @Ravenmoon @Kajira @Lapillus @ravenclawgirl @Mags @Nymphalidae @Xphyra @sadri22 @stacheldrahtzaun @MLein @Makiling @Malis @Faunus @Pasafatu @Fluffloid @KaidaHime @Coolkid @Corporal @Heatherly @Sica @InkstainedGwyn @katoptron @ScrivenerLielac @Wintyr @EsdeeAr @logomachy @Cassolotl @Geronima @Dragondrop @Ithiltari @destopianfuture @rhubarbcobbler @eonpixi @EvilBlackSheep @demonoflight @Modiste @SierraKomodo @bonsaiRocket @Paleh @Mojave @YukiDaviji @Loxi @Alternatewarning @Spatial @Aeice @Dragonsteps8472 @Rubaiyate @Moongrave @mayorpunk @Kitsara @squidmagician @Glowria @DeepflowManah @KittyAoba @kopitar @Charl1e @meiloslyther @BunnySox @jennysyc @Kintsy @Pachirisu @Eloritia @Tindi11 @Itazu @NataliaKills @houseburning @Lanikot @Trixillia @Prinxee @LocketShoru @Cousin @whoiseliza @aenaithia

Added Stained to the list. At least it helped me catch a backwards ratio on Glimmer and Okapi, I guess.

Remember -- please make sure you are using a copy of the User Copy which automatically updates itself from the Master Copy when you open it. If you are, your sheet should be properly updated by the time you get this ping!

As usual, if something goes wrong or you notice a problem, please ping me, @Alestrius, here in the thread with a link to your spreadsheet (you'll have to enable sharing) and a description of your problem, and I'll get on it as fast as I can. :)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@alestrius you've misspelt "mossy cerdae" as "mossy cerda"
@alestrius you've misspelt "mossy cerdae" as "mossy cerda"
GkfDmNh.png
I LOVE this!! Thank you to all who have worked on it and maintained it! May I be added to the ping list, please? @Alestrius
Thank you! :D
I LOVE this!! Thank you to all who have worked on it and maintained it! May I be added to the ping list, please? @Alestrius
Thank you! :D
xpP2XdL.png
This is fabulous! Can you please add me to the ping list? Thank you for all your hard work!
This is fabulous! Can you please add me to the ping list? Thank you for all your hard work!
25877659422_a7be1a8157_o.jpg
@Alestrius I'd love to be added to the ping list. Also, how could I rearrange and delete dragons w/o messing up the H-Lists
@Alestrius I'd love to be added to the ping list. Also, how could I rearrange and delete dragons w/o messing up the H-Lists
WlKH4v2.png
@Alestrius I don't think anyone has asked this and I'm sure you've probably been trying to figure it out, but how do you plan to work everything out for the color wheel expansion? From my (and a few friends') experience, Google docs will only recognize 100 conditional formatting rules. Unless this has changed in the last couple months. Is there a workaround for this? Just curious.
@Alestrius I don't think anyone has asked this and I'm sure you've probably been trying to figure it out, but how do you plan to work everything out for the color wheel expansion? From my (and a few friends') experience, Google docs will only recognize 100 conditional formatting rules. Unless this has changed in the last couple months. Is there a workaround for this? Just curious.
@meiloslyther That's an excellent question. @Alestrius got in touch with me last night to point it out. I had some thoughts but decided to sit down and see what could be done in terms of expanding the conditional formatting rules. I know the old version of Google Spreadsheet (the original, before they introduced Sheets in 2014) was limited to 10 Conditional Formatting rules. They seem to have lifted that limitation entirely in Sheets. Just testing to see how many I could add, I got it up to 200 individual rules without an error.

It seems then that the ultimate answer is going to be "just add 100+ new rules to handle the new colors."
@meiloslyther That's an excellent question. @Alestrius got in touch with me last night to point it out. I had some thoughts but decided to sit down and see what could be done in terms of expanding the conditional formatting rules. I know the old version of Google Spreadsheet (the original, before they introduced Sheets in 2014) was limited to 10 Conditional Formatting rules. They seem to have lifted that limitation entirely in Sheets. Just testing to see how many I could add, I got it up to 200 individual rules without an error.

It seems then that the ultimate answer is going to be "just add 100+ new rules to handle the new colors."
@Xenoviel Thanks! I just tested it myself (because if I remember correctly, the issue happened when the spreadsheet was copied or when using the format painter) and it seems to be working fine for me as well. Either our previous problems were a glitch or they've lifted/expanded the limits since. (This was early fall-ish last year? So it's entirely possible.)

Either way, I'm confident the integrity and usefulness of this spreadsheet is in good hands with you two, haha. (...Even if I frequently Frankenstein the crap out of it to make it do what I want.)
@Xenoviel Thanks! I just tested it myself (because if I remember correctly, the issue happened when the spreadsheet was copied or when using the format painter) and it seems to be working fine for me as well. Either our previous problems were a glitch or they've lifted/expanded the limits since. (This was early fall-ish last year? So it's entirely possible.)

Either way, I'm confident the integrity and usefulness of this spreadsheet is in good hands with you two, haha. (...Even if I frequently Frankenstein the crap out of it to make it do what I want.)
@Alestrius When you get a chance I'd love to be on this pinglist too
@Alestrius When you get a chance I'd love to be on this pinglist too
I'm selling items, currencies and Wajas from #29133 on Wajas for FR things.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.gif
@Coolkid @NoAkei @raanve @cassolotl @AshtaraSilunar @Flameswind @LuthienTinuviel @Xenobiological @sharikak @MacGreine @Guenhwyvar @rachools @squidragon @Hidd3nstare @Pandonkey @Silvanuyx @Soloontherocks @GoddessLoki @daenae @unityManipulator @CynicalKat @xXBlaydedXx @Desiderii @BottledGrace @Lyani @RavynStarfall @awerebear @Chrizesu @shinykari @Archfiend @AlexRider @Shockbunny @pandlewords @kariann02 @thedragonwithin @Northernly @TeenyMallow @Lapillus @Heatherly @Mole @Melodious @OrchestralAscent @obscuresoul @Crowleyisking @zephryi @Arithelia @KittersKamala @Feyna @PopcornFireworks @armychick337 @Ravenmoon @Kajira @Lapillus @ravenclawgirl @Mags @Nymphalidae @Xphyra @sadri22 @stacheldrahtzaun @MLein @Makiling @Malis @Faunus @Pasafatu @Fluffloid @KaidaHime @Coolkid @Corporal @Heatherly @Sica @InkstainedGwyn @katoptron @ScrivenerLielac @Wintyr @EsdeeAr @logomachy @Cassolotl @Geronima @Dragondrop @Ithiltari @destopianfuture @rhubarbcobbler @eonpixi @EvilBlackSheep @demonoflight @Modiste @SierraKomodo @bonsaiRocket @Paleh @Mojave @YukiDaviji @Loxi @Alternatewarning @Spatial @Aeice @Dragonsteps8472 @Rubaiyate @Moongrave @mayorpunk @Kitsara @squidmagician @Glowria @DeepflowManah @KittyAoba @kopitar @Charl1e @meiloslyther @BunnySox @jennysyc @Kintsy @Pachirisu @Eloritia @Tindi11 @Itazu @NataliaKills @houseburning @Lanikot @Trixillia @Prinxee @LocketShoru @Cousin @whoiseliza @aenaithia @Kaletah @Coyoteclaw11 @KottrTungl

Giraffe and Hex have been added, and I caught an incorrect number between Tiger and Hypnotic.

@Coolkid @NoAkei @raanve @cassolotl @AshtaraSilunar @Flameswind @LuthienTinuviel @Xenobiological @sharikak @MacGreine @Guenhwyvar @rachools @squidragon @Hidd3nstare @Pandonkey @Silvanuyx @Soloontherocks @GoddessLoki @daenae @unityManipulator @CynicalKat @xXBlaydedXx @Desiderii @BottledGrace @Lyani @RavynStarfall @awerebear @Chrizesu @shinykari @Archfiend @AlexRider @Shockbunny @pandlewords @kariann02 @thedragonwithin @Northernly @TeenyMallow @Lapillus @Heatherly @Mole @Melodious @OrchestralAscent @obscuresoul @Crowleyisking @zephryi @Arithelia @KittersKamala @Feyna @PopcornFireworks @armychick337 @Ravenmoon @Kajira @Lapillus @ravenclawgirl @Mags @Nymphalidae @Xphyra @sadri22 @stacheldrahtzaun @MLein @Makiling @Malis @Faunus @Pasafatu @Fluffloid @KaidaHime @Coolkid @Corporal @Heatherly @Sica @InkstainedGwyn @katoptron @ScrivenerLielac @Wintyr @EsdeeAr @logomachy @Cassolotl @Geronima @Dragondrop @Ithiltari @destopianfuture @rhubarbcobbler @eonpixi @EvilBlackSheep @demonoflight @Modiste @SierraKomodo @bonsaiRocket @Paleh @Mojave @YukiDaviji @Loxi @Alternatewarning @Spatial @Aeice @Dragonsteps8472 @Rubaiyate @Moongrave @mayorpunk @Kitsara @squidmagician @Glowria @DeepflowManah @KittyAoba @kopitar @Charl1e @meiloslyther @BunnySox @jennysyc @Kintsy @Pachirisu @Eloritia @Tindi11 @Itazu @NataliaKills @houseburning @Lanikot @Trixillia @Prinxee @LocketShoru @Cousin @whoiseliza @aenaithia @Kaletah @Coyoteclaw11 @KottrTungl

Giraffe and Hex have been added, and I caught an incorrect number between Tiger and Hypnotic.

o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42