Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 120 121
@jessile
Which is better...? Scratch or Rally?
@jessile
Which is better...? Scratch or Rally?
@CaelumCaeleste

You use/need both. I don't understand the question. Culex's guide tells you how to use them.
@CaelumCaeleste

You use/need both. I don't understand the question. Culex's guide tells you how to use them.
@jessile
I pretty much found out how to use it... thanks for the help~
@jessile
I pretty much found out how to use it... thanks for the help~
@Kiena and anyone else who might be interested, it seems Mire exp has experienced a shift. It looks like some of the monsters got their exp boosted! For example, the podids and shellions now give as much as the cerdea / brilliant psywurms, which is HUGE.

This means that the Mire is even better than before for leveling.

Time to get the exp guide updated and redo my speed tests...
@Kiena and anyone else who might be interested, it seems Mire exp has experienced a shift. It looks like some of the monsters got their exp boosted! For example, the podids and shellions now give as much as the cerdea / brilliant psywurms, which is HUGE.

This means that the Mire is even better than before for leveling.

Time to get the exp guide updated and redo my speed tests...
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@CaelumCaeleste - So sorry I didn't get back to you! Been a rough few months, I don't remember to check FR often enough. Is there anything you're still confused about?

@jessile - Thanks so much for answering the question!!

@Sylvandyr - Ooooh! Thanks for the info! That's great news. Gonna work on fixing up this guide in the next few days for all the new info.
@CaelumCaeleste - So sorry I didn't get back to you! Been a rough few months, I don't remember to check FR often enough. Is there anything you're still confused about?

@jessile - Thanks so much for answering the question!!

@Sylvandyr - Ooooh! Thanks for the info! That's great news. Gonna work on fixing up this guide in the next few days for all the new info.
really awesome guide
really awesome guide
I have a quick question, whenever I click the attack (slash) all it does is show up a cancel screen, what do I do? also, what do the numbers in the corner represent?

Sorry if I waste you're time ;O; Thank you!
I have a quick question, whenever I click the attack (slash) all it does is show up a cancel screen, what do I do? also, what do the numbers in the corner represent?

Sorry if I waste you're time ;O; Thank you!
@ClockworkFerret - If you're trying to get someone's attention, make sure to ping them by putting the @ sign in front of their name! Then they get an alert, like hopefully you got an alert for this reply. :)

And you're not wasting my time at all! Don't worry. :)

The numbers in the lower left corner (assuming that's what you mean) are the dragons' health and breath. You gain breath by using breath-giving attacks - like slash or meditate - and then can use special abilities that are powered by it.

If you mean the corners of the attack skills, those say how much breath it will either give or take, depending on the skill. It's hard to see, but skills that give breath have white numbers, while skills that take breath have grey numbers (or red, if you don't have enough breath yet). So Scratch gives 5 breath, while Shred takes 12 breath. You can hover over the skill to see if it says anything about generating breath.

As for how to actually attack - you need to click on the skill, then click on the enemy you want to use that skill on! You're able to direct your attacks in the Coliseum.

Hope that helps! Make sure to ping me if you have any more questions. :)
@ClockworkFerret - If you're trying to get someone's attention, make sure to ping them by putting the @ sign in front of their name! Then they get an alert, like hopefully you got an alert for this reply. :)

And you're not wasting my time at all! Don't worry. :)

The numbers in the lower left corner (assuming that's what you mean) are the dragons' health and breath. You gain breath by using breath-giving attacks - like slash or meditate - and then can use special abilities that are powered by it.

If you mean the corners of the attack skills, those say how much breath it will either give or take, depending on the skill. It's hard to see, but skills that give breath have white numbers, while skills that take breath have grey numbers (or red, if you don't have enough breath yet). So Scratch gives 5 breath, while Shred takes 12 breath. You can hover over the skill to see if it says anything about generating breath.

As for how to actually attack - you need to click on the skill, then click on the enemy you want to use that skill on! You're able to direct your attacks in the Coliseum.

Hope that helps! Make sure to ping me if you have any more questions. :)
@Kiena , Thank you so much! ;w; I never thought of that... sorry about all of this I'm new xD
@Kiena , Thank you so much! ;w; I never thought of that... sorry about all of this I'm new xD
@ClockworkFerret - No worries at all - we all start somewhere! And though I'm not always fast about it (sadly :P), I made this guide to help people and answer questions where I could. Let me know if anything else is confusing!
@ClockworkFerret - No worries at all - we all start somewhere! And though I'm not always fast about it (sadly :P), I made this guide to help people and answer questions where I could. Let me know if anything else is confusing!
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 120 121