Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 120 121
thank you for such a lovely gide! it will surely be useful.
thank you for such a lovely gide! it will surely be useful.
@Kiena thank you so much for this very detailed guide. Much appreciated!

@Sylvandyr thanks for figuring out the Harpy's Roost flyer. My guy is still in training, but should hopefully be able to tackle those birds soon!

@Kiena thank you so much for this very detailed guide. Much appreciated!

@Sylvandyr thanks for figuring out the Harpy's Roost flyer. My guy is still in training, but should hopefully be able to tackle those birds soon!

@rominion - Good luck! :) If this build doesn't work for you, there are others floating around that you might try... but I've had great success downing the bosses with it, though you'll definitely have to flee sometimes.
@rominion - Good luck! :) If this build doesn't work for you, there are others floating around that you might try... but I've had great success downing the bosses with it, though you'll definitely have to flee sometimes.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I have a question. I have 2 lvl 25s and a Lvl 1 dragon... I'm trying to train them in the Arena because of the new items. But the lvl 1 isn't getting experience. Why?
I have a question. I have 2 lvl 25s and a Lvl 1 dragon... I'm trying to train them in the Arena because of the new items. But the lvl 1 isn't getting experience. Why?
09636966d31acf9cc95dcfdef1e2bbfc-d5i3mj1_zps8ygwxedf.gif
I have rented a level 25 dragon to level up my team but when I use him I don't get any experience points. Why isn't this working? @Kiena
I have rented a level 25 dragon to level up my team but when I use him I don't get any experience points. Why isn't this working? @Kiena
@johnny777nny - Remember to ping me if you have a question! I don't get a notification otherwise. :)

@goldenapex & Johnny both - you don't get any experience if your dragons is three or more levels above the area's level. You need to be in a higher level area. Check out the exalting portion of my guide - it's mostly about exalting for profit, but that's really just about how to level a dragon faster using a higher level dragon. Johnny, I'd suggest leveling in the Kelp Beds if you can - there are a lot of Water monsters there, which would be perfect for the festival!

Goldenapex, you're going to have a tough time with only one level 25 - until you've practiced in the Coliseum more, it's really hard to level with only one high level dragon! Though it's much slower, you might want to try the Crystal Pools or Boreal Woods if you're only going to use the one. The level 25 you have isn't built for leveling two at once. You might want to check your flight's boards and see if they loan out level 25 dragons - most flights have some sort of setup for that, but I don't know Plague's.
@johnny777nny - Remember to ping me if you have a question! I don't get a notification otherwise. :)

@goldenapex & Johnny both - you don't get any experience if your dragons is three or more levels above the area's level. You need to be in a higher level area. Check out the exalting portion of my guide - it's mostly about exalting for profit, but that's really just about how to level a dragon faster using a higher level dragon. Johnny, I'd suggest leveling in the Kelp Beds if you can - there are a lot of Water monsters there, which would be perfect for the festival!

Goldenapex, you're going to have a tough time with only one level 25 - until you've practiced in the Coliseum more, it's really hard to level with only one high level dragon! Though it's much slower, you might want to try the Crystal Pools or Boreal Woods if you're only going to use the one. The level 25 you have isn't built for leveling two at once. You might want to check your flight's boards and see if they loan out level 25 dragons - most flights have some sort of setup for that, but I don't know Plague's.
Ok :) thankyou very much! @Kiena
Ok :) thankyou very much! @Kiena
wow!
definity gonna use this
@mutts
wow!
definity gonna use this
@mutts
xxxxxxxxxxxxx KHiteiV.png xx
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
This guide is amazing! Long past are my days of spending way too much time trying to level my dragons (no like, honestly, WAY too much time.) Thank you so much for all the helpful tips !!
This guide is amazing! Long past are my days of spending way too much time trying to level my dragons (no like, honestly, WAY too much time.) Thank you so much for all the helpful tips !!
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
@Kiena I noticed that your section on the Mirer build still says a screenshot of a dragon with the current stats and stones is "coming soon," so I took one for you. [img]https://gyazo.com/a1e0d19e6920e3c4a967052cf7e64230.png[/img] Feel free to use mine or not, as you choose, and feel free to upload that image to whatever image host you normally use; I'm not hung up on it staying in one place. Thanks for your clearly-written guide.
@Kiena

I noticed that your section on the Mirer build still says a screenshot of a dragon with the current stats and stones is "coming soon," so I took one for you.

a1e0d19e6920e3c4a967052cf7e64230.png

Feel free to use mine or not, as you choose, and feel free to upload that image to whatever image host you normally use; I'm not hung up on it staying in one place.

Thanks for your clearly-written guide.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 120 121