Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Shadow (FIRST RUN FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Riko @VikingPriest @JaySovereign @Myrkskog @Erisalia @Celestria @Velsim @Addmon @NakashiaMew @World

Hello all of you, I sent in the blueprints for the first print run and it got rejected because it wasn't lined up perfectly with the lineart. I think I fixed it and sent it in again.

You all will still get your skins, no matter what! It will just take some time as I need to figure out how to do all these small details! <3
@Riko @VikingPriest @JaySovereign @Myrkskog @Erisalia @Celestria @Velsim @Addmon @NakashiaMew @World

Hello all of you, I sent in the blueprints for the first print run and it got rejected because it wasn't lined up perfectly with the lineart. I think I fixed it and sent it in again.

You all will still get your skins, no matter what! It will just take some time as I need to figure out how to do all these small details! <3
2kxSxyM3.gif
@11icedragon11 aah I had that problem too OTL can't wait for the skin though, I'm pretty excited :D
@11icedragon11 aah I had that problem too OTL can't wait for the skin though, I'm pretty excited :D
x4VFpHN.png
@11IceDragon11 aaah well no rush. :D thanks for informing.
@11IceDragon11 aaah well no rush. :D thanks for informing.
@11Icedragon11 heya! I was just wondering if you'd heard anything yet on nightmares shadow
@11Icedragon11 heya! I was just wondering if you'd heard anything yet on nightmares shadow
8HH30Ku.png

Terribly sorry about not updating anyone on the situation!

Pretty much I fixed the first problem, resubmitted, and then I got told: "This design covers more than 30% of the original dragon illustration, specifically it covers 38%." and I'm not quite sure how much/what to take off to make it fit the requirements. :( I've been working on it some to try and figure it out, but irl stuff and just general frustration has been making it difficult.

I'm really trying and I feel super bad about not updating anyone! This is just frustrating with it getting declined every single time I try. :(

I'll get it to you guys, promise. It will just take time. So sorry!

Terribly sorry about not updating anyone on the situation!

Pretty much I fixed the first problem, resubmitted, and then I got told: "This design covers more than 30% of the original dragon illustration, specifically it covers 38%." and I'm not quite sure how much/what to take off to make it fit the requirements. :( I've been working on it some to try and figure it out, but irl stuff and just general frustration has been making it difficult.

I'm really trying and I feel super bad about not updating anyone! This is just frustrating with it getting declined every single time I try. :(

I'll get it to you guys, promise. It will just take time. So sorry!
2kxSxyM3.gif
@11icedragon11 i dont mind paying skin price c: you can submit it as a skin if the coverage is too much !
@11icedragon11 i dont mind paying skin price c: you can submit it as a skin if the coverage is too much !
x4VFpHN.png
@11icedragon11 well i would consider maybe taking alittle off the chest and wings. You are almost there at 30%. Wouldnt take to much to get it there. The face I think is the main thing you want to preserve.
@11icedragon11 well i would consider maybe taking alittle off the chest and wings. You are almost there at 30%. Wouldnt take to much to get it there. The face I think is the main thing you want to preserve.
8HH30Ku.png
@11IceDragon11 I think I'm too late for the preorder but I just wanted to say that wow, this accent is lovely! I love the intricacies on the guardian's face. If you ever decide to do more accents or open a shop, please give me a ping. :)
@11IceDragon11 I think I'm too late for the preorder but I just wanted to say that wow, this accent is lovely! I love the intricacies on the guardian's face. If you ever decide to do more accents or open a shop, please give me a ping. :)
@11IceDragon11

will you be doing another run of nightmare's shadow?
@11IceDragon11

will you be doing another run of nightmare's shadow?
@11IceDragon11 I'd also like to know if you reprint it? I seem to miss all awsome accents since few weeks >.>
@11IceDragon11 I'd also like to know if you reprint it? I seem to miss all awsome accents since few weeks >.>
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9