Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Shadow (FIRST RUN FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@11IceDragon11 - Is this all over? I have a buddy who might be interested since the lore for the skin notches into hers really well.
@11IceDragon11 - Is this all over? I have a buddy who might be interested since the lore for the skin notches into hers really well.
Still undercaffeinated.
@11IceDragon11 I know this is a super late response (I was out of the country when you submitted the accent) but I also don't mind paying the skin price if necessary.
@11IceDragon11 I know this is a super late response (I was out of the country when you submitted the accent) but I also don't mind paying the skin price if necessary.
Art by Drytil
@11Icedragon11 may I back out and have a refund? Its been almost a month now. im sure you have plenty of people who would take my place.
@11Icedragon11 may I back out and have a refund? Its been almost a month now. im sure you have plenty of people who would take my place.
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia I actually made the changes and resubmitted the accent a few days ago. Right now it's being reviewed again. I can refund you if you'd like, but it is possibly going to go through, as I removed quite a bit from the wings and chest.
@Erisalia I actually made the changes and resubmitted the accent a few days ago. Right now it's being reviewed again. I can refund you if you'd like, but it is possibly going to go through, as I removed quite a bit from the wings and chest.
2kxSxyM3.gif
@11icedragon11 yes if you could refund me please it would be greatly appreciated!
@11icedragon11 yes if you could refund me please it would be greatly appreciated!
8HH30Ku.png
@11IceDragon11

If you have any open slots for this come up I would like a ping to buy.
@11IceDragon11

If you have any open slots for this come up I would like a ping to buy.
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@11icedragon11 any updates on the accent? Since its been a while. :)
@11icedragon11 any updates on the accent? Since its been a while. :)
@11Icedragon11 Just noticed I didn't get what I paid for. What happened to the accent?
@11Icedragon11 Just noticed I didn't get what I paid for. What happened to the accent?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@11Icedragon11

Uhm don't want to be pushy but it has been awhile without any updates.. And you're not responding to pings it seems.

Are we still getting the accent or?
@11Icedragon11

Uhm don't want to be pushy but it has been awhile without any updates.. And you're not responding to pings it seems.

Are we still getting the accent or?
@@11Icedragon11 any news on the accent's approval?
@@11Icedragon11 any news on the accent's approval?
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9