Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Shadow (FIRST RUN FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] Hello everyone! [b]The first print run is completely full[/b], and I have already purchased the 10 Accent Blueprint pack and sent it in for review! I will send out the skins if Nightmare's Shadow passes through to those who have completed their payments. [b]Those who have sent the first 250 and still have not sent the 200G "shipping fee", will be pinged and told to send the 200G "shipping fee" and I will then give them their skins.[/b] And, since things went so well, if the skin passes through smoothly and I can get things shipped out,[b] I will do a second print run! Which already has been completed filled as well![/b] O.O [b][u][size=5]Nightmare's Shadow will be retired after these 20 prints however. [/size][/u][/b] [b]But I do hope that I can possibly make some new accents and see about opening an accent shop![/b] Thank you everyone for your support! <3 ------ [s]Hellllooooo everyone! I had quite a bit of interest in my Trickmurk accent, and quite a few hoping it would win. Come Trickmurk, it's been decided not to place at all. :( [b]However, there was so much interest I've decided to do a pre-order/sponsoring for a 10 Print run![/b] I do not have enough gems myself to buy the ten accent blueprint pack, so that is why I'd need to have them be sponsored/pre-ordered. I myself have only 72 gems, and [b]I'll need to make 2428 Gems in order to actually print this skin.[/b] [size=6][u]Price for a preorder is 250G. There will be an additional 200G "Shipping Fee" when skins are shipped out. [/u][/size] [size=5]Users may either pay full price (450G) here, or do a 50/50 payment with 250 Pre-order, and 200 "shipping fee"[/size] [b]If I get ten people to preorder this, that will allow me to do the ten print run.[/b] And if there's even more interest, and more people wanting to preorder, I may do another ten print run! [b]If you wish to preorder, please comment below to inform me! <3[/b][/s] [size=7][u][b]"Nightmare's Shadow"[/size][/b][/u] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/a224/f/2016/033/b/e/shadow_accent_small_by_11icedragon11-d9qa4y5.png[/img] [i] "The Tangled Woods are home to the Shadow Flight. They are accustomed to the darkness; and the nightmares that lurk within. But those from other Flights are not. Those from opposite flights are known to become corrupted by the shades in the Tangled Woods. They become twisted remnants of their former selves, changing into terrifying creatures from nightmares themselves. Is this a curse or blessing from Shadowbinder? No one knows. All they know is that the Nightmare's Shadows dwell deep within the Foxfire Bramble. Until the shades creep out to claim another dragon."[/i] Full Sized Image: [url=http://orig13.deviantart.net/d125/f/2016/033/1/d/nightmare_s_shadows_revised_by_11icedragon11-d9qa524.png][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/d125/f/2016/033/1/d/nightmare_s_shadows_revised_by_11icedragon11-d9qa524.png[/img][/url] (The original lines are there. :) ) Randomly Scryed examples: [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/fb16/f/2016/033/d/a/dragonpic3_by_11icedragon11-d9qa5ip.png[/img] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/337d/f/2016/033/9/2/dragonpic2_php_by_11icedragon11-d9qa5rh.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/d117/f/2016/033/d/a/dragonpic2png_by_11icedragon11-d9qa5y5.png[/img] [quote][b]Pinglist for those that were interested:[/b] @World @Addmon @Yorugami @ryoubakura @hinatot @JaySovereign @NakashimaMew @Myrkskog @Fairytale @Riko @Akumisan @Slee[/quote] [quote][b]PRE-ORDERS: 1. @Riko (200 Shipping Fee Needed) 2. @VikingPriest (450 Paid) 3. @JaySovereign (450 Paid) 4. @Myrkskog (450 Paid) 5. @Erisalia (450 Paid) 6. @Celestria (450 Paid) 7. @Velsim (450 Paid) 8. @Addmon (450 Paid) 9. @NakashiaMew (450 Paid) 10. @World (200 Shipping Fee Needed) [/quote] [quote][b]Second Print Run Pings:[/b] (DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL I PING YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE SECOND PRINT RUN.) 1.@hinatot 2.@Slee 3.@Shinyfox 4.@Amadeos 5.@CodeKhoshekk 6.@Velander 7.@Ryoubakura 8.@Fairytale 9.@SirLeafheart 10.@Deathtoll [/center]
Hello everyone! The first print run is completely full, and I have already purchased the 10 Accent Blueprint pack and sent it in for review! I will send out the skins if Nightmare's Shadow passes through to those who have completed their payments.

Those who have sent the first 250 and still have not sent the 200G "shipping fee", will be pinged and told to send the 200G "shipping fee" and I will then give them their skins.

And, since things went so well, if the skin passes through smoothly and I can get things shipped out, I will do a second print run! Which already has been completed filled as well! O.O

Nightmare's Shadow will be retired after these 20 prints however.

But I do hope that I can possibly make some new accents and see about opening an accent shop!

Thank you everyone for your support! <3

Hellllooooo everyone! I had quite a bit of interest in my Trickmurk accent, and quite a few hoping it would win. Come Trickmurk, it's been decided not to place at all. :(

However, there was so much interest I've decided to do a pre-order/sponsoring for a 10 Print run! I do not have enough gems myself to buy the ten accent blueprint pack, so that is why I'd need to have them be sponsored/pre-ordered.

I myself have only 72 gems, and I'll need to make 2428 Gems in order to actually print this skin.

Price for a preorder is 250G. There will be an additional 200G "Shipping Fee" when skins are shipped out.

Users may either pay full price (450G) here, or do a 50/50 payment with 250 Pre-order, and 200 "shipping fee"

If I get ten people to preorder this, that will allow me to do the ten print run. And if there's even more interest, and more people wanting to preorder, I may do another ten print run!

If you wish to preorder, please comment below to inform me! <3

"Nightmare's Shadow"

shadow_accent_small_by_11icedragon11-d9qa4y5.png

"The Tangled Woods are home to the Shadow Flight. They are accustomed to the darkness; and the nightmares that lurk within. But those from other Flights are not. Those from opposite flights are known to become corrupted by the shades in the Tangled Woods. They become twisted remnants of their former selves, changing into terrifying creatures from nightmares themselves. Is this a curse or blessing from Shadowbinder? No one knows. All they know is that the Nightmare's Shadows dwell deep within the Foxfire Bramble. Until the shades creep out to claim another dragon."

Full Sized Image: nightmare_s_shadows_revised_by_11icedragon11-d9qa524.png (The original lines are there. :) )

Randomly Scryed examples:

dragonpic3_by_11icedragon11-d9qa5ip.png
dragonpic2_php_by_11icedragon11-d9qa5rh.png
dragonpic2png_by_11icedragon11-d9qa5y5.png
Quote:
Pinglist for those that were interested:
@World
@Addmon
@Yorugami
@ryoubakura
@hinatot
@JaySovereign
@NakashimaMew
@Myrkskog
@Fairytale
@Riko
@Akumisan
@Slee
Quote:
PRE-ORDERS:
1. @Riko (200 Shipping Fee Needed)
2. @VikingPriest (450 Paid)
3. @JaySovereign (450 Paid)
4. @Myrkskog (450 Paid)
5. @Erisalia (450 Paid)
6. @Celestria (450 Paid)
7. @Velsim (450 Paid)
8. @Addmon (450 Paid)
9. @NakashiaMew (450 Paid)
10. @World (200 Shipping Fee Needed)
Quote:
Second Print Run Pings:
(DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL I PING YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE SECOND PRINT RUN.)
1.@hinatot
2.@Slee
3.@Shinyfox
4.@Amadeos
5.@CodeKhoshekk
6.@Velander
7.@Ryoubakura
8.@Fairytale
9.@SirLeafheart
10.@Deathtoll
2kxSxyM3.gif
@11IceDragon11 Oh gosh,yes please *_* add me to the list!
@11IceDragon11 Oh gosh,yes please *_* add me to the list!
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko Please send me the 250G and I'll add you to the preorder list! <3
@Riko Please send me the 250G and I'll add you to the preorder list! <3
2kxSxyM3.gif
@11IceDragon11

I'd love to be placed down for a preorder! I already have a dragon in mind for the accent ;w;
@11IceDragon11

I'd love to be placed down for a preorder! I already have a dragon in mind for the accent ;w;
"Thou who art Undead, art chosen. In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords. When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know..."— Oscar, Knight of Astora
@11IceDragon11 Add me to the list, please!
@11IceDragon11 Add me to the list, please!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@VikingPriest Please send me the 250G and I will place you down for a preorder slot! :D
@VikingPriest Please send me the 250G and I will place you down for a preorder slot! :D
2kxSxyM3.gif
@JaySovereign Please send me the 250G and I will write you down!
@JaySovereign Please send me the 250G and I will write you down!
2kxSxyM3.gif
@11IceDragon11

I would love a slot, please!
@11IceDragon11

I would love a slot, please!
@Myrkskog send me the 250G and I will write you down! <3
@Myrkskog send me the 250G and I will write you down! <3
2kxSxyM3.gif
@11icedragon11 I'll take a slot
@11icedragon11 I'll take a slot
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9