Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
All

More specific type:
Human and/or Kemonomimi. I'm not looking for chibi art so much, but I will consider them.

Specifications:
What I'm looking for in the art: I need a few things at the moment, ehehehe. Listed in order of priority (1 = highest priority, 4 = lowest priority)
1) HQ couple pic of Riu and Zenchi. :)
- For some reason, I would love to commission an image of them sitting together by a lake, with or without Zen sleeping on Riu's shoulder. Despite both of them being somewhat out of touch with their own feelings, they are very affectionate in quiet ways.
- Aside from that, I'm happy with pretty much anything couple-y! :3
2) Complete outfit design/reference for Zenchi (she needs a revamp!)
- I love designs that mix modern and traditional, especially the use of traditional patterns and other accents with more modern over silhouettes/shapes/types of clothes. Her outfit should incorporate blue in some way.
-Her clothes need to be practical considering her profession. She fights with long knives and requires and wide range of mobility. She generally avoids head to head fights, but when she is unable to, her style largely relies on clever maneuvers and overwhelming speed to make them even more effective, so it can be very dangerous if her clothes get in the way. She also needs nice spots store her knives when not in use. They don't necessarily have to be concealed - they can be put into a sheath on a belt. They do need to be somewhere that is easy for her to reach, however.

3) Any art of Riu. I just purchased him, so he has nothing aside from his ref. My poor bby T.T Fullbodies are my priority at my moment.
- I'm especially interested in a drawing of him wielding a sword. \(ovo)/
- I would love to see him in fun/dynamic poses. He tends to convey his motion through his gestures and actions rather than his expression and words, so this can be a vital point for him.
4) Colored/shaded drawing(s) of Zenchi.
- I'm always looking for new art of my bby. I don't really have any specific details for what I'm looking for of her, but if you're interested in drawing her and would like more details, then please PM me.

Character Details

Riu [Ref Link] - Though generally cool and collected, he can get riled up if he feels like he needs to defend Zenchi. When with her, he has a tendency to behave much more childishly. After meeting her, his longtime companions noted that, "It's like he found himself while helping her find herself. We've never seen him smile so much - not before her." He doesn't really have a dark past, but has admitted that his past, "wasn't particularly bright either." He's a tenacious and bold, yet clever, swordsman when fighting, and has developed a new style despite his young age. He dreams of opening a school where he can pass down his swordsmanship to his pupils. Despite his lackluster upbringing, Riu has an intrinsic desire to help those who are suffering. In the past, he put his own freedom on the line in order to obtain Zenchi's kitsune-bi and return it to her despite having only just met her.

Zenchi [References Link]- A near-immortal kitsune, Zenchi has travelled the world while working as an assassin who exclusively targets the corrupt. She was renowned for only taking what clients are willing/able to pay, and for doing extensive research on her targets to ensure that there would be an overall benefit to society by taking the job. Her occupation was the result of a misguided attempt to fulfill the dying wish of her "mother." Zenchi is incredibly earnest in the tasks that are important to her, but shows little emotion except when very upset. She has only ever cried three times in her long life, though when asked why, she stated,"Tears happen because something bad that I am unable to prevent happens to someone precious to me. I will not let that happen." She struggles to connect with others, but once she does, she is extremely loyal to them, to the point where a betrayal by them is irrelevant to her. When Riu obtained her kitsune-bi and returned it to her instead of keeping it, Zenchi decided to follow him not only to pay him back, but also because she had become very attached to him.

Payment:
I can pay Gems, Gold, USD, dA points, and I have a collection of rare(ish) items/familiars I might be willing to part with. These include, but are definitely not limited to, the following: Lightning Sprite, Shadow Sprite, Plague Sprite, and Archivists Spellscroll. PM me for an extended list.

Payment will vary wildly depending on what payment form the artist would prefer and such. However, I am definitely looking for quality over quantity. I will cap it at $30 for just USD, but I can supplement this with the other payment methods if the artist will accept a mixed payment. I can also pay in combinations of items whose raw gem value is equivalent to more than $30 USD. I can also do art trades, but note that all of my examples are old since I've been going through an experimental phase, haha - My dA

Keywords:
Human Kemonomimi Kitsune Couple Artistic Freedom Custom Design Digital Mixed Media Traditional

Optional:
Here are some of my favorite artists (no particular order) -
Hen-tie xXx Meago xXx Rosuuri xXx Yuumei xXx Diego Fernandez xXx Shilin xXx Selenada xXx Tincek-Marincek ... aaaand I'm going to stop there, haha.

High quality scans for traditional pieces are a must unless the piece(s) can be shipped. I can cover shipping costs. Note that I will only do this with established artists since I do not have a PO Box and will have to provide my address. This is not meant to be offensive in any way.

And long post is long. I'm sorry. T.T
All

More specific type:
Human and/or Kemonomimi. I'm not looking for chibi art so much, but I will consider them.

Specifications:
What I'm looking for in the art: I need a few things at the moment, ehehehe. Listed in order of priority (1 = highest priority, 4 = lowest priority)
1) HQ couple pic of Riu and Zenchi. :)
- For some reason, I would love to commission an image of them sitting together by a lake, with or without Zen sleeping on Riu's shoulder. Despite both of them being somewhat out of touch with their own feelings, they are very affectionate in quiet ways.
- Aside from that, I'm happy with pretty much anything couple-y! :3
2) Complete outfit design/reference for Zenchi (she needs a revamp!)
- I love designs that mix modern and traditional, especially the use of traditional patterns and other accents with more modern over silhouettes/shapes/types of clothes. Her outfit should incorporate blue in some way.
-Her clothes need to be practical considering her profession. She fights with long knives and requires and wide range of mobility. She generally avoids head to head fights, but when she is unable to, her style largely relies on clever maneuvers and overwhelming speed to make them even more effective, so it can be very dangerous if her clothes get in the way. She also needs nice spots store her knives when not in use. They don't necessarily have to be concealed - they can be put into a sheath on a belt. They do need to be somewhere that is easy for her to reach, however.

3) Any art of Riu. I just purchased him, so he has nothing aside from his ref. My poor bby T.T Fullbodies are my priority at my moment.
- I'm especially interested in a drawing of him wielding a sword. \(ovo)/
- I would love to see him in fun/dynamic poses. He tends to convey his motion through his gestures and actions rather than his expression and words, so this can be a vital point for him.
4) Colored/shaded drawing(s) of Zenchi.
- I'm always looking for new art of my bby. I don't really have any specific details for what I'm looking for of her, but if you're interested in drawing her and would like more details, then please PM me.

Character Details

Riu [Ref Link] - Though generally cool and collected, he can get riled up if he feels like he needs to defend Zenchi. When with her, he has a tendency to behave much more childishly. After meeting her, his longtime companions noted that, "It's like he found himself while helping her find herself. We've never seen him smile so much - not before her." He doesn't really have a dark past, but has admitted that his past, "wasn't particularly bright either." He's a tenacious and bold, yet clever, swordsman when fighting, and has developed a new style despite his young age. He dreams of opening a school where he can pass down his swordsmanship to his pupils. Despite his lackluster upbringing, Riu has an intrinsic desire to help those who are suffering. In the past, he put his own freedom on the line in order to obtain Zenchi's kitsune-bi and return it to her despite having only just met her.

Zenchi [References Link]- A near-immortal kitsune, Zenchi has travelled the world while working as an assassin who exclusively targets the corrupt. She was renowned for only taking what clients are willing/able to pay, and for doing extensive research on her targets to ensure that there would be an overall benefit to society by taking the job. Her occupation was the result of a misguided attempt to fulfill the dying wish of her "mother." Zenchi is incredibly earnest in the tasks that are important to her, but shows little emotion except when very upset. She has only ever cried three times in her long life, though when asked why, she stated,"Tears happen because something bad that I am unable to prevent happens to someone precious to me. I will not let that happen." She struggles to connect with others, but once she does, she is extremely loyal to them, to the point where a betrayal by them is irrelevant to her. When Riu obtained her kitsune-bi and returned it to her instead of keeping it, Zenchi decided to follow him not only to pay him back, but also because she had become very attached to him.

Payment:
I can pay Gems, Gold, USD, dA points, and I have a collection of rare(ish) items/familiars I might be willing to part with. These include, but are definitely not limited to, the following: Lightning Sprite, Shadow Sprite, Plague Sprite, and Archivists Spellscroll. PM me for an extended list.

Payment will vary wildly depending on what payment form the artist would prefer and such. However, I am definitely looking for quality over quantity. I will cap it at $30 for just USD, but I can supplement this with the other payment methods if the artist will accept a mixed payment. I can also pay in combinations of items whose raw gem value is equivalent to more than $30 USD. I can also do art trades, but note that all of my examples are old since I've been going through an experimental phase, haha - My dA

Keywords:
Human Kemonomimi Kitsune Couple Artistic Freedom Custom Design Digital Mixed Media Traditional

Optional:
Here are some of my favorite artists (no particular order) -
Hen-tie xXx Meago xXx Rosuuri xXx Yuumei xXx Diego Fernandez xXx Shilin xXx Selenada xXx Tincek-Marincek ... aaaand I'm going to stop there, haha.

High quality scans for traditional pieces are a must unless the piece(s) can be shipped. I can cover shipping costs. Note that I will only do this with established artists since I do not have a PO Box and will have to provide my address. This is not meant to be offensive in any way.

And long post is long. I'm sorry. T.T
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] I'm okay with almost any type of art :D [b]More specific type:[/b] I'm looking for Gijinka or Human! ;3 [b]Specifications:[/b] This is the dragon I want drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17367959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173680/17367959_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love to see her done in a fullbody or waist-up with full color! :D I'd also love to see her drawn in a cute or sweet-like position. With a dorky smile on her face ;3 [b]Payment:[/b] I'm willing to pay in Treasure, Gems or other items :3 I currently have a couple of random accents and skins, ask me if you're interested and I'll show them to you! I've also got a strange variety or Battle Stones and Apparel items :3 I currently have: 24k Treasure & 112 Gems [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka Fullbody Bust Waist-up Waistup Waist Up Full Color Fullcolor Traditional Mixed Media Mixedmedia Digital Human Shading Shaded Cute Sweet Dorky Smiling Happy [b]Optional:[/b] Here's some pretty art that's [i]close[/i] to what I want :3 [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/752bf87036571f6381b2208ea9cc6cfe/tumblr_o12zcdiJJ71v3on1qo1_400.png[/img] Think this, but as a human :3 (And you know, not this dragon ;w;) Here are some human examples of things that are close to what I'm after :3 [img]http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M7ea2140a32d0a090e8479f01bf0866a4o0&pid=15.1.png[/img] (Something like this with color) [img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo6k6h0SAU1qeddbbo1_500.jpg[/img] (Something like this, but a waist-up or fullbody) [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/349/b/f/drawing_of_a_cute_girl_by_69dragonz-d6y0b04.jpg[/img] (Something like this with color) Thanks for anybody who helps me find the art I want! :D
I'm okay with almost any type of art :D

More specific type:
I'm looking for Gijinka or Human! ;3

Specifications:
This is the dragon I want drawn:

17367959_350.png

I'd love to see her done in a fullbody or waist-up with full color! :D I'd also love to see her drawn in a cute or sweet-like position. With a dorky smile on her face ;3

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in Treasure, Gems or other items :3 I currently have a couple of random accents and skins, ask me if you're interested and I'll show them to you! I've also got a strange variety or Battle Stones and Apparel items :3

I currently have:
24k Treasure & 112 Gems

Keywords:
Gijinka Fullbody Bust Waist-up Waistup Waist Up Full Color Fullcolor Traditional Mixed Media Mixedmedia Digital Human Shading Shaded Cute Sweet Dorky Smiling Happy

Optional:
Here's some pretty art that's close to what I want :3
tumblr_o12zcdiJJ71v3on1qo1_400.png
Think this, but as a human :3 (And you know, not this dragon ;w;)

Here are some human examples of things that are close to what I'm after :3
th?id=OIP.M7ea2140a32d0a090e8479f01bf0866a4o0&pid=15.1.png
(Something like this with color)
tumblr_lo6k6h0SAU1qeddbbo1_500.jpg
(Something like this, but a waist-up or fullbody)
drawing_of_a_cute_girl_by_69dragonz-d6y0b04.jpg
(Something like this with color)

Thanks for anybody who helps me find the art I want! :D
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any [b]More specific type:[/b] Banner/logo for a hatchery [b] Specifications:[/b] I'm running an art contest of sorts to design the Logo for my newly opened hatchery named the Nutty noodle After this gorgeous [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20433158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204332/20433158_350.png[/img] [/url] Since i don't really have a specific idea, i'm looking for all types of ideas(if you want to make a submission post it in the hatchery thread, i'll take submissions till the end of Trickmurck ) [b]Payment:[/b] The three winners will get a hatchling from a pair of their choosing. and i'll link the winners art shop in my Sigi and as affiliate in my hatchery. [b]Keywords[/b]: Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media, Hatchery logo, Contest [b]Optional:[/b] The hatchery is called the Nutty noodle, so yeah the nuttier the better ^^
Any

More specific type:
Banner/logo for a hatchery

Specifications:

I'm running an art contest of sorts to design the Logo for my newly opened hatchery named the Nutty noodle
After this gorgeous

20433158_350.png

Since i don't really have a specific idea, i'm looking for all types of ideas(if you want to make a submission post it in the hatchery thread, i'll take submissions till the end of Trickmurck )

Payment:
The three winners will get a hatchling from a pair of their choosing. and i'll link the winners art shop in my Sigi and as affiliate in my hatchery.

Keywords:
Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media, Hatchery logo, Contest

Optional:
The hatchery is called the Nutty noodle, so yeah the nuttier the better ^^
nuttynoodlebanner_zpsnhkkl33k.jpg
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Graphics, banners and buttons. [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a shop layout banner for my shop, as well as buttons for link to the shop possibly some coding so I can link to my shop and other pages like hatchery in the future. I really like this style. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1473895/1]Link[/url] Or the button style of this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1386163/1]Link[/url] [b]Payment:[/b] 100k+ or gems for a set. (Less for single) [b]Keywords:[/b] Graphics, banners, button, breeding card. [b]Optional:[/b] Like this [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/89ed72da0771c036ecac40d3165a056a/tumblr_inline_nwi6qgw0fR1rks0wt_540.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f3d4777b2ead73056916227e60ef37ca/tumblr_inline_nwi6ezy4a91rks0wt_540.png[/img] or [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/ed26fe0899045504784144bcf1e056de/tumblr_nz4os9sWfk1v15k4vo2_r1_500.png[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
Graphics, banners and buttons.

Specifications:
I'm looking for a shop layout banner for my shop, as well as buttons for link to the shop possibly some coding so I can link to my shop and other pages like hatchery in the future. I really like this style. Link

Or the button style of this Link

Payment:
100k+ or gems for a set. (Less for single)

Keywords:
Graphics, banners, button, breeding card.

Optional:
Like this
tumblr_inline_nwi6qgw0fR1rks0wt_540.png
tumblr_inline_nwi6ezy4a91rks0wt_540.png
or
tumblr_nz4os9sWfk1v15k4vo2_r1_500.png
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
Any

More specific type:
Clan crest/logo

Specifications:
I'm looking to commission someone to design a crest/insignia/logo/whatever you want to call it for my clan for the sake of lore. Hopefully it shouldn't be too complicated, with a circular design and a little bit of text, but details can be discussed.

Payment:
I'm open! I've got money on hand, so whatever you think is fair.

Keywords:
crest, logo, lore, insignia

Optional:
I don't have any pictures to put in right now but if you google Chinese or Japanese family crests it will be something kind of along those lines with the circular design.

Thanks!
Any

More specific type:
Clan crest/logo

Specifications:
I'm looking to commission someone to design a crest/insignia/logo/whatever you want to call it for my clan for the sake of lore. Hopefully it shouldn't be too complicated, with a circular design and a little bit of text, but details can be discussed.

Payment:
I'm open! I've got money on hand, so whatever you think is fair.

Keywords:
crest, logo, lore, insignia

Optional:
I don't have any pictures to put in right now but if you google Chinese or Japanese family crests it will be something kind of along those lines with the circular design.

Thanks!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragon art [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm mostly looking for a sketch/quick doodle for this. I really want a drawing of someone walking into this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20345235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203453/20345235_350.png[/img] [/url] Look at his bio and you will understand why. Hehehe. [b]Payment:[/b] Looking to pay in Treasure, nothing more than 100kT though [b]Keywords:[/b] Meme, dragons, doodles, sketches, digital [b]Optional:[/b] Please PM me with art offers. I'll remove my comment when I find someone, so if this is still here I'm still looking~
Digital

More specific type:
Dragon art

Specifications:
I'm mostly looking for a sketch/quick doodle for this.

I really want a drawing of someone walking into this guy:

20345235_350.png

Look at his bio and you will understand why. Hehehe.

Payment:
Looking to pay in Treasure, nothing more than 100kT though

Keywords:
Meme, dragons, doodles, sketches, digital

Optional:
Please PM me with art offers. I'll remove my comment when I find someone, so if this is still here I'm still looking~
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Breeding Cards and Overall hatchery Stuff [b]Specifications:[/b] I want a New Hatchery Layout. Something With A more shadowy Theme. I would also Like to Have two versions Of the breeding cards. One with the current colors and I would like to get an updated one when the new colors are released [b]Payment:[/b] I have Treasure, Gems are A bit harder to get. I have fest stuff leading all the way back to last Crystalline Gala. We can talk about how much Im willing to spend. [b]Keywords:[/b] Hatchery Breeding Cards Forum Layout [b]Optional:[/b] This is my current Hatchery [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1497793][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20601-700/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20601-700/626w.Pots200.nevvermore_zpskc8upxfl.png[/img][/url]
Digital

More specific type:
Breeding Cards and Overall hatchery Stuff

Specifications:
I want a New Hatchery Layout. Something With A more shadowy Theme. I would also Like to Have two versions Of the breeding cards. One with the current colors and I would like to get an updated one when the new colors are released

Payment:
I have Treasure, Gems are A bit harder to get. I have fest stuff leading all the way back to last Crystalline Gala. We can talk about how much Im willing to spend.

Keywords:
Hatchery Breeding Cards Forum Layout
Optional:

This is my current Hatchery 626w.Pots200.nevvermore_zpskc8upxfl.png
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Digital Art

More specific type:
OC/Human/Couple

Chibi/Full Body/Waist up busts/Realistic?

Specifications:
I would like couple art of these two:

Lunae Kalin (My OC)
Stash: (Link to Refs)

Lunae is like any average young adult. He loves to go out and party. However, once he met his boyfriend, he calmed down a bit. He enjoys going with his boyfriend, Kurou, to do much chiller things. What kind of things? Going site seeing, taking walks, going on cutsy dates, having movie nights, etc. He is known to always be smiling.

Kurou Tsukino (Bestie's OC)
(Link to Ref) (Another Ref)

Kurou is a fashion model that comes across as being confident and friendly. He is very affectionate, has a warm personality, and gets along with others easily. Although, he may bring out sass at times if someone upsets him. He's also protective and gets jealous easily.

I would prefer them just being cute with each other in the picture. Doing Couple poses/etc.

Payment:
I have 2575 gems so I'm open to whatever when it comes to gems!
Possibly RLC depending on price.

Keywords:
human, couple, male

Optional: I MAY be open to RLC if you message me with a price. It just depends, ya know?
Please message me with examples, else it'd be harder to decide xD
Digital Art

More specific type:
OC/Human/Couple

Chibi/Full Body/Waist up busts/Realistic?

Specifications:
I would like couple art of these two:

Lunae Kalin (My OC)
Stash: (Link to Refs)

Lunae is like any average young adult. He loves to go out and party. However, once he met his boyfriend, he calmed down a bit. He enjoys going with his boyfriend, Kurou, to do much chiller things. What kind of things? Going site seeing, taking walks, going on cutsy dates, having movie nights, etc. He is known to always be smiling.

Kurou Tsukino (Bestie's OC)
(Link to Ref) (Another Ref)

Kurou is a fashion model that comes across as being confident and friendly. He is very affectionate, has a warm personality, and gets along with others easily. Although, he may bring out sass at times if someone upsets him. He's also protective and gets jealous easily.

I would prefer them just being cute with each other in the picture. Doing Couple poses/etc.

Payment:
I have 2575 gems so I'm open to whatever when it comes to gems!
Possibly RLC depending on price.

Keywords:
human, couple, male

Optional: I MAY be open to RLC if you message me with a price. It just depends, ya know?
Please message me with examples, else it'd be harder to decide xD
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Header/Banner [b]Specifications:[/b] Okay! So I'm starting a hatchery and I need some nice art for the top. The name will be Changing Skies Hatchery, so if I could have that and maybe a cloud? Or a dragon if you're feeling ambitious. Honestly, It doesn't need to be complicated or anything. And I'm terrible at describing; I could do a better job in a message. Sorry! >.< [b]Payment:[/b] So I'm kind of broke, but I can pay up to 20k and/or a hatchling or your choice? I'm flexible. [b]Keywords:[/b] Header, Advertisement, Digital, Text, Simple [b]Optional:[/b] This is the kind of style I'm looking for: [img]http://i.imgur.com/LEzIUZm.png[/img] Nothing to complicated, just nice and simple with clear letters. If you'd be willing to add a derg, that would be AMAZING. Inquire farther via message if interested. :)
Digital

More specific type:
Header/Banner

Specifications:
Okay! So I'm starting a hatchery and I need some nice art for the top. The name will be Changing Skies Hatchery, so if I could have that and maybe a cloud? Or a dragon if you're feeling ambitious. Honestly, It doesn't need to be complicated or anything. And I'm terrible at describing; I could do a better job in a message. Sorry! >.<

Payment:
So I'm kind of broke, but I can pay up to 20k and/or a hatchling or your choice? I'm flexible.

Keywords:
Header, Advertisement, Digital, Text, Simple

Optional:
This is the kind of style I'm looking for:
LEzIUZm.png
Nothing to complicated, just nice and simple with clear letters. If you'd be willing to add a derg, that would be AMAZING. Inquire farther via message if interested. :)
windshieldl.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi, Headshot, maybe a feral or two? [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for headshots/busts of several dragons (feral is optional, but will be given precedence). Either that or full-body chibis of the same dragons, done in similar styles to these: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SpRnAuL.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LXyJtlZ.png[/img][/center] [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure (up to 200kt), hatchling from a pair of your choice [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Headshot, Bust, Pearlcatcher, Feral [b]Optional:[/b] The dragons I'd like drawn: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=661831] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6619/661831_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18304118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183042/18304118_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, Headshot, maybe a feral or two?

Specifications:
Looking for headshots/busts of several dragons (feral is optional, but will be given precedence). Either that or full-body chibis of the same dragons, done in similar styles to these:
SpRnAuL.jpg
LXyJtlZ.png

Payment:
Treasure (up to 200kt), hatchling from a pair of your choice

Keywords:
Chibi, Headshot, Bust, Pearlcatcher, Feral

Optional:
The dragons I'd like drawn:
ice_shield2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8r.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 411 412